Gundry MD

Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

Still evaluating Bio Complete

I had no problem navigating the store to find what I wanted as the link was in an email I received. At the time, I was only interested in Bio Complete; however, because of the difficulty with delivery in Australia, my product took longer than usual to reach me. I do believe there is an improvement in my gut health (I have IBS) but it’s a bit early to evaluate as I’ve only had it for a week. I’m hoping the improvement continues!

Almost a month and some noticeable improvement

I've been taking Bio Complete 3 for almost a month now. While I'm not (yet) experiencing all the MIRACULOUS results that Dr. Gundry said I would with this product, I have noticed a good amount of improvement in my digestive system and bowel motility, which is a big positive improvement for me. Initially my symptoms got worse before they got better. I think that I might still have some more benefits to come after more prolonged use, but I can't be sure. I will give it another couple months to be really sure that it continues to make a difference, and then we'll see. I'd like to see some other promised results like fewer cravings and less bloating but haven't noticed much difference in those areas yet.

Very Tasty Shake

My day starts at 4:45am. I have a shake at 5:30am, I'm not hungry until around 11:30. I like the taste of the shake. My bowel movements are still not good. The shake helps a little. Not trying to be distasteful, but at the end of the week I get very little bowel movements. I have to take my veggie Senna to help flush me

Experiencing less joint pain and improved mobility. More energy too!

I am pleased with the difference I am feeling since using the product. I feel more energetic with less joint pain. I have actually started exercising again. I watched your presentation on GA Public Television last night. I rarely eat meat so I enjoyed hearing food options that reduce inflammation and improve my gut.

Joyce Devenny
Joyce DevennyHunter Region, NSW

I'm not sure yet because I haven't been taking it long enough. But, definitely a change.

Only listened to video talking about Bio Complete 3. Didn't check the store.
Seems good quality, but, haven't been taking them long enough.

Donnelle R.
Donnelle R.Sydney, NSW

Still trialling

I am trying Bio complete 3 & so far so good, my stomach & digestion is feeling so much better & I'm not craving junk food. The store was easy to order from. I am in Sydney Australia & the delivery was pretty good.

Just started.

The store was easy to navigate, the range is impressive, I am quite satisfied with the quality. I just started. I was surprised by the dosage. I started with one since I already take so many meds for my diabetis. I have taken regular probiotics in the past and find they really help with diarrhea.

I have taken it every day with no side effects and I have no desire for junk food!

Problems with IBS

Took for 7 days, seen improvement but also was trying to eat healthy but think almond milk caused IBS flareup.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

So far so good! My gut feels much better. Was hoping for a little weight loss but that hasn’t happened yet.

There are so many products to choose from. I do notice a strange taste left my mouth after taking the pills.

Optimistic and hopeful.

70 year old KIWI

it was very easy to order from your store.
good range still trying BIO COMPLETE 3
Quality we are only in the first week of using Bio complete 3 so to early to tell of any result

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Product easy to purchase and was delivered as promised.

Biocomplete 3- have to be careful not to take too much as it can irritate acid reflux. Proplant Shake -Tastes good. No adverse digestive effects. Not finished with first container yet. Use it every day as breakfast in a smoothie with coconut or almond milk, banana and/or berries or avocado, or cucumber. Eat lightly the rest of the day once or twice. I have not experienced any weight loss.

Loving these products!

We are trying to loose some weight. The Chocolate ProPlant Complete Shake is our new Favorite in the early afternoon as a meal replacement. I add 3/4 cups crush ice, 12oz unsweetened coconut milk, 1 cup coconut water, 1 rounded scoop of ProPlant and a ripe avocado. It comes out a little thicker with a nice silkiness.

We also take Dr G's Bio Complete-3 and are impressed with the fact it contains a unique blend of pro-biotics, post-biotics, and pre-biotics.

We are looking forward to reaching our weight goals!

Working, but with side effects

I started taking BioComplete 3 about a month ago. It has certainly helped with smoothing my digestive track, but I’ve seen no results weight wise just yet.
The other issue is that it gives me really bad acid reflux. I have to be careful when I take it to make sure I can handle the after effect.