Gundry MD

Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

Vicki T.
Vicki T.South East Queensland, QLD

Vital Reds - Love this product

Products took a long time to get here but the company can’t be blamed for strict customs here in Australia.
Yes I subscribed but easily switched it off after the second subscription via PayPal.
I bought the Vital Reds and I have to say after 3 weeks I feel fab. Lots of renewed energy, sleeping better and my skin feels amazing. Its also reduced the ‘power surges’ associated with menopause. Yes, I like this product very much.

Great Product

I have had improved digestion with this product, as advertised. I will definitely order again. It is pricey but I've had better results with this product than I've had with other probiotics.

I love the taste of the Pro plant complete shake however I have taking it a little over two weeks now

I purchase my products as I watch the video on Facebook and I continued and purchased it it was very easy

So far so good,

I’ve only used it for a week, it’s definitely made me more regular.
I’ve had some heavy use of anti biotics and needed to try and improve my gut health. As it’s only been a week it already feels promising.
No complaints at all, thx.

Fabulous shake mix!

The ProPlant Complete shake mix is excellent! It really satisfies for a meal, a terrific snack, and my chocolate cravings!

2 weeks and working great

Website is very good and videos I really like they are very informative. I’m glad I ran across the videos!

Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been taking bio 3 for a month now and am starting to feel the results. Never had a bad result.

Have trouble navigating store when I want to order another product at same time..All products I have tried do exactly what they say.only problem is which combination to choose?

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doing ok

Still in infancy stage of taking it. I know it is making a difference to me in that each day when I get going I remember to take it and I am starting to feel different. I have a severe intolerance to salicylates with heaps of bad side effects but I am finding some of them are improving or my sense of well being is improving since starting to take the Bio Complete 3.

Great Product!

Feel this will excel my plant paradox journey to help restore gut biome. First week taking and notice a difference.

JTU
JTUSydney, NSW

Happy tummy

I’ve been using Bio Complete 3 for one week and I feel so much less bloated already. Looking forward to seeing future results

Feel Better

Easy to find what you want, plenty of products to choose from, very skeptical at first, but very satisfied on the 3 products I am using

Ideal

I can feel a difference every day since taking Prebiothrive. I feel more alert and my mind is more focused.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

I have not had it for that long but I am pretty certain that it doing me good.

It was easy to navigate the store and I am satisfied with the range of purchases I have made and yet I am also open to other ideas.

I have a shake instead of cookies or icecream it’s filling and tastes great!

Fast and easy I’m finding everything I think I need and there working for me, I’m feeling great. Quality is perfect top notch. And shipping I live in Florida and I get it in 2 to 3 days. Life is good I can’t wait for what’s next! Thank’s

Loving this product so far!

Are the website was extremely easy to navigate, I wanted to buy all the products! But I started out with The bio complete 3. I do feel a difference in my overall health, my bowel movements are more regular, and my stomach bloating has went down somewhat. But I’m only a few weeks into this, I will update on four weeks. And hopefully I will add the other products in my daily regimen. I am looking Forward to a healthier lifestyle.

Deanna B.
Deanna B.asked

are there reviews for mct wellness?

Nutrition Nic
Nutrition Nicasked

We already take a very expensive high potency probiotic that requires refrigeration every night before bed and have done for years. Do these products completely replace our regular probiotics so we no longer need to take them? I’m not sure how you can ship them to Australia with probable transportation delays and exposure to heat, and guarantee that they are not compromised and will still work as effectively.

You have just sold me on 3 products when I only really wanted to try the Bio Complete 3, but your clever marketing suggests Bio Complete 3 doesn’t work as effectively on its own even after watching a 1 hour presentation culminating in this being a complete product & all that you need! I have now also purchased a 12 month supply of Lectin Shield & Total Restore and I’m not sure these extra products are necessary?

I am now expecting a delivery of 42 bottles of product that cost me a total of AUD$2215. If Australian customs try to charge me import duties on top of that…you will be receiving 42 bottles of product straight back!

Shiyanga R.
Shiyanga R.asked

Does this thing work?
Is it another SCAM??

H Simpson
H Simpson

I’m still evaluating this product, however my gut is definitely calmer since taking it. I had hoped to stop my prescription meds but haven’t been able to so far. I take both. Early days tho.

The Spice Queen
The Spice Queen

I’ve started on the Viral Reds (2 weeks) and I have to say I love the product and am feeling so much more energised and I’m sleeping better. However I also purchased the spot fader cream and although it’s been 2 weeks I’ve not noticed a difference but apparently it can take up to 3 months.

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives