Guppy's Aquarium

Guppy's Aquarium

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Guppy's Aquarium? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9

Sent me the wrong item, no refund

I ordered Seachem Purigen, and instead received Seachem Matrix. As this had happened before, I emailed through and posted them Matrix back. I never received the product I ordered or my money back.

karl
    karlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aquarium chiller

Would not honor warranty, unit was one month old,did not answer emails and kept fobbing me off.
    Send the unit to them and they told me the manufacturer claimed the unit looked dirty.
    Therefore no claim.
    I never received my warranty or repair, be careful because you have to deal interstate and the consumer laws don't apply.
    Never again

Other Pet Shops

Non-existant customer support

I recently ordered some items from Guppy's for the first time. The majority of items arrived fine however one did not. Aside from the item itself being broken, the item specifications where totally different to the item I'd ordered. I contacted Guppy's asking for a replacement which they said they'd provide. Over a month later I am still waiting, in spite of being told several times (when [name removed] does bother replying to email) that it was 'in the mail'. All in all, great prices, terrible customer support. It might be cheap but if it arrives broke your screwed.

Pet Shops

Find out how Guppy's Aquarium compares to other Pet Shops

david7689
    david7689AU

Guppy's aquarium products online - No customer service

Purchased product which is counterfeit. Contacted Guppys which stated that the product is real and genuine, problem is that I was replacing a genuine product with one from Guppys. The product is not trademarked and had computer printed stickers "made in China". Seriously avoid this seller and avoid non genuine products.

Not a real product