Guppy's Aquarium

Guppy's Aquarium

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Guppy's Aquarium? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9

Highly recommend this shop and staff.

Always excellent service and a wealth of knowledge. Staff are very helpful and great variety of stock and always healthy livestock.

Excellent customer service, when it counted

I recently contacted Guppy's in relation to a warranty claim for a faulty pump. They were a pleasure to deal with, and promptly honored my claim. Despite not having a replacement pump in stock they went out of their way to locate one for me and dispatched it to me (Sydney) very promptly.

Excellent service, when it counted.

Dan T.
Dan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Extensive range of marine aquarium supplies, easy to deal with and great delivery. The staff are also super helpful if you have any queries, will continue to shop with them!

Pet Shops

Find out how Guppy's Aquarium compares to other Pet Shops

Nickname
NicknameBrisbane

Above expectations

1st time online live plant buyer. Was initially worried about shipping (only to brisbane), plant condition etc. They well surpassed my expectations in plant condition (excellent plant condition/healthy rhizomes etc). Was helpful when i called to check details.

Jennifer
JenniferBrisbane

Excellent customer service!

Prices are great, and there's a good selection, but it's the customer service that really puts them above and beyond! Very helpful, will definitely be shopping with them again.

Thanks, Gary!

AshS
AshSMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service!

I called Guppy's Aquarium for some advice on purchasing a chiller for my shrimp tank. I spoke to Gary who was so helpful. He went the extra mile for me and told me how to set it all up. He even drew a diagram for me and covered my pump with netting to protect any baby shrimp in my tank. My chiller promptly arrived in Melbourne with everything I needed. I'm very pleased with their service and I would highly recommend this company.

Will purchase repeatedly

Ordered from Guppy's from NSW, order was here 36 hours after ordering, prices are great, delivery is a little expensive buy low prices and further shipping options make this an easy fix

Jane G.
Jane G.Runaway Bay

purchase and advice. .

Went to Guppys Aquarium after finding out it had been taken over by a really nice and approachable and knowledgeable owner. .Thank god!!!! I purchased a few items and will definitely go back! !

Zodiac
ZodiacBrisbane

Excellent service

Found Guppys online with some great pricing. A faulty pump was sent initially but quickly replaced. Prompt and polite communication. Thanks Gary.

Pet Shops

Find out how Guppy's Aquarium compares to other Pet Shops

Great product selection.

Bought some products from Guppys for the first time, great selection to choose from, great prices and experienced staff to look after you. Well worth the effort and the drive if you have not been before.

Dumo
DumoCanberra 2600, ACT

Great prices & prompt delivery

I have purchased dozens of times from this store, every time each order has arrived quickly and very well packaged. I had one order with something missing which was refunded with 30 minutes of emailing them. I have never had any issue with warranty claims on anything. They have a huge product range and their prices are really great too.
Cheap & quick