Gurkhas Travel

Gurkhas Travel

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crap service. Can hang up anytime.

Poor service . No skills. Hung up my phone when i asked a question. Never called back. Very very very very unprofessional and poor service they have been providing to all .

Booking Type Flights

Amazing service ....Hanish is very good.

Have been booking with them from the last 5 years and have had no issues . They beat any sensible price and treat their customers with dignity and honesty.....hanish has been expectional in his service and have always been very prompt....

Customer service at best

I would highly recommend Gurkha travellers, especially the agent Beena. She is very quick to under stand out needs and made sure the booking is done with cheapest fare. Highly recommend...

Booking Type Flights

This is a perfect example of how inconsiderate they are

I have a similar case and I am looking for right authorities to lodge a complaint if someone can help me. When my wife's father passed away and we had to travel overseas, we requested for a change if travel date to attend the funeral but realising we can't reach in time, we called them back in 4 mins, the travels said they can't cancel my change in tickets and charged me on total of $2100 in excess to travel.on the initial scheduled date. It was so horrendous and completely inhuman response from them as malaysian airlines said the ticket was not cancelled or rescheduled in the first place but these travels guys wanted to make money out of death of a parent. If someone can please guide me to take then to court or report them to appropriate authorities . Thanks

Refund - still waiting

Thai airways has cancelled my flights from Mel-Isb and my biggest mistake was booking my tickets from Gurkhas. Thai airways has confirmed me the refund in 6 weeks but Gurkhas travels are not refunding my amount and it's more than 4 months. I am reporting them to legal authorities and i will strongly suggest people that please refrain from booking any tickets with Gurkhas in future. They are crooks and will not assist you with your refunds just in case your flights are delayed/cancelled. Poor and unprofessional service ever from any travel agent

Around the world trip for 2 passengers

We are extremely happy and satisfied with the fantastic customer service received from Zara Singh, our travel consultant. Zara is confident, patient and accurate. Highly recommend Zara. She managed all our bookings for the around the world trip and kept us up to date with all the information. She is very friendly and meticulous. We will book all our tickets through Zara in future.

Great experience with Avneet

Avneet has great customer experience skills, very through and personal on her approach with no hesitation of looking in detail again and again for the benefit of the customer.
Thanks a lot for your help Avneet, really appreciate it.

Booking Type Flights

prompt and efficient service.

I have been dealing with AVNEET DUA for a while now. She is efficient, very helpful, and extremely obliging in terms of offering different options for flights. Avneet was able to organise, confirm and book our tickets at a very good fare. thank you.
You are fortunate to have her as a member of your staff. I look forward to dealing with her on a regular basis.

Booking Type Flights

Simple and quick booking, exactly how it should be

Booked tickets from Aus to India few times. Agents understand the requirements quickly, come up with options and quick to get the best deal. Can't ask for better service and pricing. Agents who helped me: Zara Singh and Gaurav Gopalani .

Booking Type Flights

Excellent service.. Keep it up..

Avneet gave a perfect quote and professional approach in her making the booking for us.
I will definitely recommend this service.
Our fisrt booking with Gurkha and was a good experience with the same.

Excellent Service

We always deal with Adithya at Gurka travels. Aditya is always very helpful and goes out of his way to accommodate our request and quotes the best rates. Gives options and the best deal too. I have recommended Gurkha travels and Aditya to many of my friends who are also very happy with the service they have got. Thank you Aditya and keep up the good work.

Excellent service

Aditya who was the sales person was very helpful and professional. He offered the best service one could expect. He gave me different options and gave me a good price as well

Excellent job

Meena Rawat did excellent job for me as she was really focus on her job even though I was bit upset on her but still remain calm good job Meena

Perfect Service

Avneet Dua provided quick and efficient service Had to change travel dates for the best price,booking met my expectations.No additional fees encountered.Avneet did a good job to get this deal.

EXCELLENT

Thank you Avneet Kaur Dua- Very Very happy with the service provided today by Avneet. Highly recommended. She is the best. She went to and fro to avail best price.

Booking Type Flights

Worse travel agent fraud selling wrong tickets poor customer experience

I been using Gurkhas for years now. But there service has gone down big time. Fraud was committed by one of their agent for selling me ticket of airline currently not operating to destination city with no confirmation that when will they fly. When picked up and asked questions, now they want 1000$ cancellation fee for all tickets plus pay more for other airline where fare is sky high now because of travel dates coming close.

Their customer service is negative, no single management have jumped in to assist and left me with same agent who sold the ticket on first place, now expecting airline to see if they can waive off the fee. They have lied to me on dates and so.

Avoid purchasing tickets from them and find a better agent to avoid all the hassle and wrong advise.

Excellent service !!

Fantastic prices and quick and efficient service. Well done to the consultant - Mehtab !! Always had a better experience in the past, have used them many times and never disappointed !! Keep it up Team Gurkhas !!

Booking Type Flights

Good communication, easy to deal with.

It does meet expectations, good price, always convenient to book with gurakha, good facility, well looked after. Reliable. They offere different product and help you to find good and easy way to plan your trip.

Fabulous Service

One of the Best Travel agent I have encountered since 2009. Best service. Quick fast and reliable.
Would recommend to anyone who wants to fly with a peace of mind. Happy flying

Booking Type Flights

Worst travel agency I have ever seen

Before booking very polite and helpful but after that picking up your call and put on hold. No support after booking. worst travel agency I have ever seen in Australia.