Gurkhas Travel

Gurkhas Travel

Listing monitored by Gurkhas Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (18) · No (56)
  • Ease of Booking

Excellent service delivery

Mahtab was courteous, obliging and provided a service that met my requirements.

Rachit Dhasmana
Rachit DhasmanaGlen Waverley

Quick, Reliable and Thorough in finding best possible flight options.

I have been booking my flight tickets for travelling to India with Gurkha for a long time now. I must admit that I jhave never been dissapointed by their efforts in finding you the best possible fares.
I recently booked my tickets for travelling to India during the peak season and was skeptical about soaring flight prices but I was provided with unmatched options by Aditya Thakur that not only suited to best of my needs but also was best price offering in comparison to online fares or other travel agencies.

I would highly recommend their services.

Excellent service by Aditiya Thakur and they beated up the airline price

Excellent service by Aditiya Thakur from Gurkhas Travel and they beated up the airline price ..

Patel
PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delayed but satisfied

My Flight been cancelled. All agents were hopeless and useless to get my refund specially Sonam. Sonam do not have customer service skill at all.
Luckily I contacted Inder and he was excellent. Inder have Great communication skill and honest. He helped me to get my refund very satisfying. Highly recommend Inder.

Travel Insurance

Inder was quick in responding and organising my travel insurance over the phone. Great to deal with and highly recommended. Been dealing with this travel agent for years and do most of my bookings with them.

• Incentivised Review No
Subharamya
Subharamya

Very good price . Saved Moreton 30% in comparision to online prices

Got reference through a friend and managed to save 30% by booking through them. Their price are much better than the online direct booking price with airlines. Strongly recommend to check prices with them before booking.

S.Raman
S.RamanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thieves

My flight was cancelled at the start of the covid in jan 2020. I have still not recieved my refund. Funny is’nt it? There agents just keep spinning the wheel of fortune, but not giving me any info. Just lodged it with vcat. Fingers crossed.

Excellent travel agency! Highly recommend Aditya Thakur!

Aditya was very quick, responsive and accommodating to book our flights. All bookings were made over the phone which made it very easy. Traveling in the current climate is challenging although Aditya had all the information. Would highly recommend!

Good customer service

I made my booking through Gurkha Travels.
And Aaditya Thakur who helped me, with my booking. Was very helpful and patient travel consultant. He helped to find out the best option for me out of more than 10-12 queries I had.
Fully satisfied. With the service
Highly recommended.
Aaditya.

Find out how Gurkhas Travel compares to other Booking Services

Aditya Thakur gave me excellent deal

Aditya Thakur is best travel consultant.He take care of your travel plan.and give you best options .I know him from long time and I really recommend him.Good customer service.

Worst nightware of a service

Kept my money for 2 years.do not want to refund .do not offer you compensation for your service.always try to grab extra money from you.
Kept delaying me and then i have to chase them again and again

Esperance
EsperanceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good services & in timely manner

INDER is an excellent agent, he took care of our travel plans gave us a great deal. I will definitely recommend him, he knows how to do his job:well done

• Incentivised Review No

Purva
PurvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a poor service and no actions or respond about refund on cancellation, absolutely fraud.

I bought my ticket march 2020, was promised refund in 6 months. Now its more than 2.5 years, i keep on emailing calling with no respond
There is an employee name sonam, who booked for us and promised us for refund, i called her and she hung up on me, then since then she dont answer my call and disconnect and dont reply to my email,
I complaint to srilanka airline, they did not even bother replying.
Srilanka airline refunded the money to gurkhas and no one is happy to take any ownership.
I was prmised again in march 2022 to get refund by 27th april 2022 but still waiting with no respond,
Such poor service.

sanjay w.
sanjay w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor service and don't take any responsibility for refund against cancellation.

Very poor service and suggest to boycott this bunch of people. They don't know abcd of customer management. Very poor. Ashamed to have connected with them. Don't engage them.
Very unpleasant service. Booked ticket in Dec 21 and had to cancel ticket as RT PCR did not come thru. Now 16 weeks gone but no refund.

Good customer service

The flight fares are competitive and responses from the travel agent have been prompt. Received good service from Aditya. Have booked through Ghurkas Travel agency before and had no issues. I would recommend this agency.