Gurkhas Travel

Gurkhas Travel

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rohit

RohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad serice

Very poor service , book ticket 2 days ago but still didn’t get Ticket . When I call for ticket they send only literacy which u can get free of cost from any travel agent. Customer service is very poor, speak very rude with customer they don’t know how to deal with customer .

Good Customer Service

I am very happy to deal with Avneet as was very professional and very helpful in booking my ticket. She helped my to get what i was looking for, Thank you very much Avneet.
Appreciate your service.

Dinesh R.

Dinesh R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I have been dealing with Avneet for quite some time now and will continue to do is because of her utmost professionalism and good listening skills.
She always caters for her clients, follows up and does what she promised. Before getting to know Avneet we used to deal with another ticketing agent who we had to chase. But now we are glad we have Avneet. Willy surely recommend Avneet to our family and friends.

RAJESHWARA NAND TANDON

RAJESHWARA NAND TANDONBrisbane, Queensland

Excellent Services. Aditya top guy

Great Service. Quick in action. Lovely guy to deal with. No extra charges. Very easy to deal with. Genuine company. No Beatles at all. Would recommend to every one. Use again

Booking Type Flights

Excellent customer service, really supportive staff.

Staff understood my need, was quick with the process and gave me a favourable outcome. a special thanks to Vishakha Sharma for all the support and also to making it hassle free.

Vidit

ViditGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

I am very happy to deal with Hanish was very professional and very helpful in booking my ticket.
He helped my to get what i was looking for, Thank you very much Hanish.
Appreciate your service.

D'Souza

D'SouzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change of flights

We are very grateful to Meena Rawat for changing our flights due to flight cancellations. We would otherwise be missing our Tour. She was extremely courteous and helpful and worked with our plan. I will highly recommend her for giving us an excellent service

Jagdeep s.

Jagdeep s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will not reccomend anyone

very irresponsible, i had booking with them one of them was cancelled but they have not refunded the amount yet, its been almost a year now.i was told you get your return within 60 days. Last time agent said he will confirm with airline after 9 month
Agent mehtab

Review

Hanish consultant was helpful, this person is highly recommended for international air fares ! nice to talk with him... I cant write more bcz i dont have useless words this system need to change.

Kabir

KabirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible price

Do a favour and never book a flight from these rabbits. They just try to rip you off in a polite way . I would never recommend them to anyone . Peeps book tickets from skyscanner instead .

Booking air ticket

Very caring and courteous staff. Discussions made several times. She listened carefully and never displayed any hesitation. Reasonable air fare. Email replies were prompt. Will be happy to refer to my friends and relatives.

Excellent service

Aditya was really professional and helpful. He arranged for internary based on our requirements.

Excellent service. This is the first time that I have contacted Gurkhas and found the service very good. Will definitely be recommending them.

Ease of Booking

Crap service. Can hang up anytime.

Poor service . No skills. Hung up my phone when i asked a question. Never called back. Very very very very unprofessional and poor service they have been providing to all .

Delwin L.

Delwin L.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service ....Hanish is very good.

Have been booking with them from the last 5 years and have had no issues . They beat any sensible price and treat their customers with dignity and honesty.....hanish has been expectional in his service and have always been very prompt....

Hema V.

Hema V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service at best

I would highly recommend Gurkha travellers, especially the agent Beena. She is very quick to under stand out needs and made sure the booking is done with cheapest fare. Highly recommend...

Booking Type Flights

This is a perfect example of how inconsiderate they are

Refund - still waiting

Thai airways has cancelled my flights from Mel-Isb and my biggest mistake was booking my tickets from Gurkhas. Thai airways has confirmed me the refund in 6 weeks but Gurkhas travels are not refunding my amount and it's more than 4 months. I am reporting them to legal authorities and i will strongly suggest people that please refrain from booking any tickets with Gurkhas in future. They are crooks and will not assist you with your refunds just in case your flights are delayed/cancelled. Poor and unprofessional service ever from any travel agent

Dora

Dora

Around the world trip for 2 passengers

We are extremely happy and satisfied with the fantastic customer service received from Zara Singh, our travel consultant. Zara is confident, patient and accurate. Highly recommend Zara. She managed all our bookings for the around the world trip and kept us up to date with all the information. She is very friendly and meticulous. We will book all our tickets through Zara in future.

Great experience with Avneet

Avneet has great customer experience skills, very through and personal on her approach with no hesitation of looking in detail again and again for the benefit of the customer.
Thanks a lot for your help Avneet, really appreciate it.

ayesha

ayeshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

prompt and efficient service.

I have been dealing with AVNEET DUA for a while now. She is efficient, very helpful, and extremely obliging in terms of offering different options for flights. Avneet was able to organise, confirm and book our tickets at a very good fare. thank you.
You are fortunate to have her as a member of your staff. I look forward to dealing with her on a regular basis.