GVA G41BFW15

GVA G41BFW15

MPN: G41BFW15

See the Best Bar Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Goldberg

GoldbergMacGregor 2615, ACT

Great beer fridge

So my second fridge used primarily for my beer finally packs it in after serving me well for around 12 plus years. I was googling for a cheap alternative and noticed The Good Guys had a promo running for a small bar fridge so I made the purchase. The fridge itself is fairly quiet for the majority and keeps my ales nice and cool. I would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Azat

AzatMelbourne

Too small to be a beer fridge

It's a nice and quiet little Fridge easy enough to clean.
The only fault it has you can't fit very many beers in, the height of the shelves are not designed to hold stubbies I can almost fit a slab of Corona in there if I lay them on top of each other and jampack them in there, it's a pain as we brought it as a bar fridge.
In 7 months I have never defrosted it, doesn't seem to build up ice .
In saying all that I would still recommend it .

Date PurchasedDec 2016
BuyGeorge

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Value

This is a good value bar fridge. Don't be tempted to purchase a well-known brand because all fridges of this class are made in China with a different badge. This fridge is surprisingly quiet and keeps contents cold. The ice box does not ice up as quickly as I thought it would (which is a good thing > less defrosting). I use the fridge for all of my dairy products. It doesn't have an ice tray (situated below ice box) to collect water when defrosting. I just bought one from a $2 shop. The ice box is not suitable for food. I put cold packs in the ice box to use outside of the fridge when defrosting.

Date PurchasedApr 2017