GVA GVACO625

GVA GVACO625

MPN: GVACO625

Good for roast chicken, roast beef etc.

My family love using this because our favourite dish is something thats been roast, anything such as chicken, beef, lamb. Its easy to use and convinient, no messy at. Its so easy to clean no need to rinse the whole thing, just a tissue and its ready to go for another roasting session

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Efficient portable oven

I bought this because my oven at home in not functioning properly, so this is a cheap replacement of my oven. what I like: cheap price, easy to clean, glass bowl, so I can see my food clearly. what I don't like: takes space in my kitchen, couldn't clean the top/lid, the heat is not balance as some part would be burning while the other part of my food is still raw (but with some trick: I turn the oven half way cooking, that would be fine), after a while, written of temperature control and minute would be dissapeared. overall, it does it's function, hence I gave 4 stars.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I wish I had read thse reviews earlier

I agree with the others who have reviewed this cooker. I also found that my original cheaper version purchased through "Homeart" did a much better job. I suggest a halogen light version is a much better choice. A waste of money!
In future I will ensure I choose the Halogen light model.