Gym and Fitness

Gym and Fitness (page 2)

Verified馃弳 2024 Award

837 reviews聽路聽Statistics

90%聽路聽75675聽路聽9%
Return Claim MadeYes (52)聽路聽No (512)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (105)聽路聽No (506)
Communicative customer service
Efficient delivery
High quality product range
See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gym and Fitness837 reviews
Todd Potter
Todd Potter2 posts

Nordic Track 9.5

Great advice from the team at Gym and Fitness when I was up in the air which treadmill to purchase. Their advice was spot on. CheersShow details聽路聽1
domjniek
domjniek
Gym and Fitness

Fabulous product, great service

I had so many questions about this product and its alternatives. All questions were answered promptly and when I did (finally) decide it was delivered quickly eventhough it needed to travel across the country. Fantastic service.Show details聽路聽1
Sachin M.
Sachin M.
Online store

Repeat buyer of product and merchant

I'm a repeat buyer of PowerBlock Pro. The last set of products lasted for about 11 years.

I have bought other products from Gym & Fitness, however, I was buying the Powerblock Pro from Gym & Fitness for the first time.

While ordering I ordered different Stage 1 and Stage 2. Gym and Fitness were very considerate to get a free return and I had to pay the difference to get the correct Stage 1 to match the Stage 2 I preferred.

The courier company misplaced the corrected Stage 1 and Gym & Fitness sent an alternate shipment whilst they resolved the missing shipment with the courier company.

I will do business with Gym & Fitness again.Show details聽路聽1

Dfitz
DfitzNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW
Online store

Perfect customer service and top notch equipment

10/10 customer service, had an issue with delivery time due to the freight service being used and the customer service team did everything to keep me in the loop. The product itself is heavy duty and durable and cannot find any faults whatsoever.Show details聽路聽1
E Tran
E Tran
Online store

Great customer service and products

Clear, helpful and prompt communication every step of the way leaving me feeling confident about my purchase from enquiry through to delivery and installation.
The product (Force USA G3 and accessories) was delivered in great condition, packaged well and were of great qualityShow details聽路聽1
Darren
Darren

Amazing Customer Service!

Danica was very helpful and understanding in assisting me with the exchange of some weight plates that I had purchased. I've purchased numerous products from Gym and Fitness for my home gym setup over the years and wouldn't shop anywhere else! Thanks Danica and team!Show details聽路聽1
Eric T.
Eric T.3 posts

Awesome customer service

Recently purchased a g12. The sales rep was a pleasure to deal with. G12 arrived with a damaged part, the sales rep arranged a replacement and filled out the warranty on my behalf. The warranty team kept me informed about the replacement part up until arrival. Part received within 1 week. Brilliant service.Show details聽路聽1
Will
WillVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Online store

Great Customer Service and managed the order all the way to the end

Danica was very helpful in managing the order and delivery right to the end. Very much appreciated.Show details聽路聽1
James Saka
James Saka
Online store

Extremely happy with my product

Rep open trap bar is a great product. I have used many trap bars over my time but this one is hands down the best. It is more expensive than some of the other out there but as they say you pay for what you get and with so man exercise option on the one piece of equipment is well worth the money.

Thanks you to Gym and Fitness as you made the purchase extremely easy and answered al my questions before and after the purchase.

Will definitely come back to your website when needing my next bit of equipment.

Thanks JamesShow reply

Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.NSWSydney, NSW
Online store

Great adter sales service, brilliant productvrange and expertise

Was concerned about making such a large purchase online. Read the reviews and thought why not, the price was good. Have been really impressed. Purchased a Force USA G3 and a bunch of sugested attachments and floor mats. Everything came promptly and well packaged.

Unfortunately 1 mat was damaged. A simple.phone call to a real person and I was on track to a replacment. Within an hour confirmation of the replacement mat being sent. Can't wait to set up the equipment for our family. Won't be our last purchase from Gym and Fitness. Thank you Danica and team.Show details聽路聽1

Martin
Martin

Great products

Bought my home gym kit over the years. Always happy :-)Show details聽路聽1
Heather E.
Heather E.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

I bought a couple of accessories for my G3 gym and unfortunately they weren't compatible. I contacted Gym and Fitness and Danika explained they wouldn't fit, and organised a pick up if the items. I then received notification of a refund the day after collection.
Although I'm disappointed I can't get accessories any more, the customer service was friendly and efficient.
Thanks Danika and team.Show details聽路聽1
Petar
Petar

Really good customer support

Had some spare parts which needed to be replaced and when I called the customer support and spoke to Valerie she was very helpful and I got my replacement parts delivered free of charge under my 2 year warranty and the whole process was quick and easy. Highly recommend !Show details聽路聽1
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.SASouthern and Hills, SA3 posts

BEST warranty service I've experienced

I had a fault with the monitor on my spin bike. The warranty form was easy to fill out and the process was really quick - replacement parts were at my door just ten days after the first email I sent!! All communication was timely, helpful and friendly and the team and GF were wonderful!Show details聽路聽1
Katie
Katie

Exceptional customer service

I had a query about my order, and emailed the customer service team, fully expecting to not hear back. Not only did I hear back within minutes, they sorted out my issue and went above and beyond what they needed to. I was honestly blown away and so appreciative! Great company- amazing service. Thank you!!!Show details聽路聽1
MAS
MASNSWSydney, NSW
Online store

Great products at a great price

I recently purchased some steel weight plates, barbell pad and barbell collars from Gym and Fitness. There was an issue with the delivery company and a Gym and Fitness representative worked with me to resolve the issue and compensated me for the minor delay.

The products are all great quality, comfortable, easy to use and were sold at a fantastic price.

I highly recommend Customer Service Representative Danica Diaz and the company as a whole.

I will definitely be shopping with Gym and Fitness again.Show details聽路聽1

Dan
Dan

Top gear

Thanks Raich and the team. Super happy with my new set up. DanShow details聽路聽1
Khoi
KhoiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Physical store

Great product range, service, customer service and delivery

I bought a G6 setup for home and the whole process was easy. The information and service in store was great. Organising deliver and installation was a dream to schedule compared to other delivery services.
Aftersale customer service has been excellent also.
THe G6 trainer is fantastic and built very well. Have enjoyed using it so far.Show details聽路聽1
Chris S.
Chris S.
Online store

Great product, fantastic customer service!!

Great communication and products for the team at Gym and FitnessShow reply
irritated36
irritated36melbourne25 posts

Fantastic service, great products

This is the way online stores should be run. Emailed question about shipping, very quick responses. Says a lot about other online stores that this experience was a breath of fresh air.Show details聽路聽1
Brooke
Brooke
Online store

Awesome gym equipment, absolutely love my products and looking forward to purchasing more!

Awesome gym equipment, absolutely love my products! The staff have great customer service, very friendly. There also very proactive/help with sorting out any issues along the way. I appreciate all there assistance.Show reply
Daniel
Daniel
Online store

Great product from a Great team

I purchased the REP AB-5000 bench. This thing is a beast of a bench. Extremely solid and well built. It's a workout in itself just to move it around. The Gym & Fitness team were great to deal with and delivery was prompt. They follow up post purchase to make sure everything is going well and answer any questions.Show details聽路聽1
James
James2 posts

Online purchase

The team at Gym and Fitness were great and supported my purchase perfectly. There was never any pressure and they looked after me, they even were great with a last minute change of mind from me. Great team and can't recommend them enough.Show reply
Chris Campbell
Chris CampbellSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Was very easy to order and was great service all around :)Show details聽路聽1
Angelo M
Angelo M
Fair IncentiveOnline store

Outstanding Customer Service

Upon deciding to set up a home gym, I was soon attracted to the Gym and Fitness online page where I found such a large variety of equipment to choose from. I was hesitant at first to purchase online due to purchasing blindly as I hadn't seen any of the equipment in person before. However, the team were extremely helpful in assisting me to ensure I ended up with a quality product which would not disappoint. Expectations were exceeded on product arrival, and even after a slight error with a component of the product purchased, the team worked quickly to resolve the issue and send the correct part. Very impressed with the customer service and have not hesitated to purchase more equipment from them.Show details聽路聽1
Dale ward
Dale ward
Online store

Exceptional service, and super fast delivery

I recently purchased a new rower from the team at Gym and Fitness. The whole process was super easy, postage was incredibly fast (2 days to Rockhampton) and all for a lot cheaper than I could have bought locallyShow details聽路聽1

Simon
Simon2 posts

Excellent service

From the initial contact to the arrival of the equipment, the service and support have been outstanding. I wholeheartedly recommend this for anyone seeking expert advice and efficient customer support.Show details聽路聽1
Michael
MichaelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasure to deal with

When considering the install of equipment in the Gym of our 257 apartment complex, we had no hesitations in choosing GYM & FITNESS. They were easy to deal with through the selection, purchase and installation process. Their equipment is high quality and their pricing is very competitive. G&F also continue to be a pleasure in after sales support. We highly recommended GYM & FITNESS.Show reply
Paul
Paul

Fantastic Experience

Great product, transparent sales team and solid after sales serviceShow reply
Scott C.
Scott C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Good replacement practice

I have bought several things from Gym and fitness. It's budget so some items aren't the best but over all its been find quality.

I ordered a shwinn airdyne and the monitor broke after 14 months.

I expected an uphill battle due to the State of the industry but they literally sent me a new monitor and it arrived in 6 days, they watched the video I sent, agreed and didn't complain.

Just wanted to put a 5 star review for some qualitive customer service.Show details聽路聽1

Jeffrey  L.
Jeffrey L.

Outstanding Customer Service

I had purchased a Nordic Track S10i exercise which thoroughly enjoyed using to improve my overall fitness. Unfortunately the electronics had failed multiple times over 8 months which proved to be frustrating.
The customer service team at Gym and Fitness were always helpful when organizing a timely response to get the bike back up and running quickly.
Unfortunately the last fault rendered the bike unrepairable and necessitated refund. Amory, at Gym and Fitness led me me through the process in a most helpful, timely and professional manor. I cannot recommend highly enough Gym and Fitness and the team. I will defiantly be purchasing equipment from them again.Show details聽路聽1
Stephan
Stephan
Online store

Greatquality products, excellent service and amazing delivery time!

I finally made the commitment to kit out my garage with a home gym and after weeks of research, I decided to go with the Force USA equipment supplied by Gym and Fitness. Their website made it easy to pick out all the equipment I needed and everything I wanted was available, something I had trouble with from other stores. I was quoted longer wait times and more expensive shipping from a local physical store and was amazed at how quickly my order arrived. Almost everything came in near perfect condition, with the one issue actioned quickly by the Gym and Fitness team. After having had a few weeks to use my gear I am extremely happy with my order and the fact that I purchased through Gym and Fitness.Show details聽路聽1
Lawson
Lawson

Great Service

Online service staff are so helpful and knowledgeable, always quick to handle any questions and offer suggestions. Danica in particular was amazing. Keep up the great work!!Show details聽路聽1
Marty
MartyQLDDarling Downs, QLD
Online store

Conscientious service/ very helpful and very professional. Totally reliable. I had a product query and they were struggling onto it and even followed me up. I feel I chose the right supplier.Show details聽路聽1
Yong Y.
Yong Y.
Online store

Good product and delivery is fast

I bought the ft1 stool and it works well. The price is competitive and delivery is fastShow details聽路聽1
stone c.
stone c.5 posts
Online store

They will look after you

After much perusing on the internet for a home gym set up, I finally decided to go with the ForceUSA Myrack, as I didn't need the options with pulletys. They do look amazing though. My dog agrees. I was more impressed with the lightning fast shipping, and Raich was great help.

The quality of the Myrack was great, and it both looks and feels good. Now I am addicted to shopping for attachments for the equipment!Show details聽路聽1

• +1Thumbnail

David Bruce
David Bruce

Great products and awesome customer service. David Bruce

Very happy with my gym equipment.
Thanks team for all your help.Show reply
Mike
MikeACTFadden 2904, ACT3 posts

Excellent online seller

Bought a Force USA X-15, on sale. Lachy was a great salesperson; very knowledgeable and helpful, sending photo鈥檚, measurements and advice several times as our questions arose. Our gym took far longer to build than scheduled due to landscape garden contractor issues. Raich was so patient, they held it for months until the build was completed. Now it鈥檚 installed - we love it ?!! I couldn鈥檛 recommend Gym & Fitness more highly.Show details聽路聽1
Ameer
Ameer
Online store

Top notch service top notch products, thank you Gym and Fitness!

Top notch service top notch products, thank you Gym and Fitness!Show details聽路聽1
DNUT
DNUTSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
Physical store

Great Product

Ordered and arrived in a few days. Being very help full before and after knee surgeryShow details聽路聽1

Extra Information

Catch Fitness
Commercial Fitness Equipment
Home Gym Equipment
FitOnline
Riesling Trail Bike Hire

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.