Gym and Fitness

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)

Great company with great customer service

I bought the force USA G9, leg extension machine, and the force usa flat bench.
I found Gym and Fitness were great to deal with.
Their customer service was awesome and they were pleasant to deal with.
Delivery for the item was the next day.

I was very happy shopping with them, I will be buying most of my gym equipment from them in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Great range of quality products, fast shipping, prompt customer service

Ordered rubber gym mats, Force USA Ranger Barbell, weights. All products received within a week of ordering. Very happy with quality of equipment. Had couple questions which were answered promptly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service and Machine quality (disappointed)

Was disappointed to receive the wrong mats, when I contacted about this they argued with me over a month of communication instead of resolving this for me. I was appalled by the customer service regarding this. The machine was missing crucial parts, had damaged parts and incorrect parts and has taken over a month for them to organise sending these out meaning I have had to delay clients using this for this amount of time which has cost me money, and it certainly is not the quality you see in the images and videos on the website. Not happy at all, especially as the customer service was shocking and no compensation was offered for the money lost in this situation both from the mats and the time it has been unsafe to use.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
CoffeeGoddess

CoffeeGoddessShoalhaven

Great service & product (despite other peoples poor reviews)

I found the home gym floor matting I needed and at the best price.They are exactly as described and perfect for my needs under my home exercise equipment and allowing a soft exercise floor area. The ordering process was fast, simple with delivery quoted as 7-10 business days. I receive several notifications and updates of the delivery status my order and it arrived at my front door in 5 business days. Wow! Not only was it interstate delivery, but it also had to be delivered to a rural area. I did not expect to receive this order so promptly because of other reviews but I am 100% satisfied with the product and the service I have received. I am very happy to recommend Gym and Fitness.

Disappointed Children

So disappointed. Bought a trampoline for my children for Christmas, 3 emails, tried to chat on line and left a msg. Finally got a response and told it would be dispatched that day. Have called again today (24th Dec) no reply. Now 5.10pm on Christmas Eve still no trampoline and it's not going to be delivered now. Will have 3 very upset children tomorrow. Don't advertise you can deliver before Christmas if you can't and don't advertise fantastic customer service when you ignore your customers for days.

worst

worst customer service. Two days past I purchased some items but no any information about despatch. No response from so called chat. if i don't get it delivered by 30th Nov 2018 I am going to claim refund.

pfus

pfusbrighton

Very good and excellent value

Shopper1

Shopper1Melbourne

Item Never Sent - 3 Week Delivery of Half Order - Dishonest

Shan

Shan

Average

Paid $1000 for my leg press but you can honestly tell it’s very cheap. Half the metal was marked and dinted and the courier did not look after the package at all it came all broken and buts and bolts falling out of the box everywhere. They also took a few days to even post it out.

I would honestly suggest DO NOT buy online, you honestly get what you pay for and this was a waste of $1000. Spend the money at your local dealer and get a good quality one.

J Ferguson

J FergusonNSW, 2207

Will Buy Again with Gym and Fitness

Recently purchased a Home Gym and Honestly couldn't be happier with the service, communication and the actual product.

I looked into Gym and Fitness and saw they fairly mixed reviews which concerned me. i decided to go ahead with the purchase and i made sure i followed them up with an Email query regarding my purchase to i guess see if they were as bad as the negative reviews stated.

To me delight i was responded too very promptly and the home gym arrived a hell of a lot earlier than i thought it would.

Dishonest and Greed

M B

M BCanberra

Can't ask for better service

I was scouting out options to buy a power rack on their site on a Saturday night and added my details to get a quote from shipping. What I didn't expect was to get a personal email asking if there was any way they could help! Lachy from Gym and Fitness answered my questions very helpfully and rang the next day to process my payment. Order was sent the following day and turned up 3 days later without a scratch. I'm extremely satisfied with the price, quality and most of all the service they provide.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Hi M B, thanks so much for your awesome feedback! :) We hope to see you again soon!

Glenn

Glenn

Terrible service

Andrei

AndreiSydney

Awful customer service, no attempt at delivery at all.

Force home rack - make me and offer

Had been looking at a force option rack for my home for months - i ended up get a great deal through gym and fitness - great equipment

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Hi Dan, thanks so much for your awesome feedback! :) We hope to see you again soon!

Cecilia

Cecilia

Equipment came with missing parts

Steve B

Steve B

Fantastic customer service

Issue with treadmill was addressed quickly with multiple proactive follow-ups from customer service to check repair status and ensure positive outcome. Very impressed with service and special thanks to Simon

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Hey Steve. Thanks for the positive feedback. Simon has recently started as our warranty manager and is (as you're probably aware) crushing the role! Happy we've been able to help and get everything sorted for you.

Leonora

LeonoraCanberra

weight bench - fantastic customer service

super good customer service. didn't have the bench i ordered in stock so gave me the next model up for no extra cost and super responsive. Then problems with delivery the courier had a signed delivery order - don'task me who signed for it but not me and printed name and signature didn't match up. They were great and sent me out another one and followed up with courier. Customer service at this standard means I would definitely shop here again and recommend without hesitation.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Hello Leonora, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. We love providing top notch customer service. We hope to see you again! :)

Assault bike

Ordered the Assault bike on the Sunday and was delivered to my house by the following Friday, very happy with the service and the quality of the equipment.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Hey Seamus, thanks so much for your review. We are happy to hear you're happy with the Assault Bike and the service provided :)

Daniel

DanielPalmerston North

Mediocre at best

Products currently purchased were not in stock. Months before I will recieve my purchased products that were supposed to be "in stock." Good competitve pricing.