H&R Block

H&R Block Questions & Answers

4.6 from 1,341 reviews

6 questions from our users

My wife and I are pensioners. Our total income for 2018to 2019 is $37255. My wife gets a carers allowance of $3072. Should we pay tax and if we have to submit one how much will it cost to us pensioners?
Call your local office of H&R Block and consult with them.

ATO EFT transfer my refund to HR Block account 2 days ago. Where is my refund? It should be in my bank by now.
48 - 72 hours (not including weekends) is what I was told by HR Block.

How long is it between lodging a tax form and receiving a rebate?

How long does it take to get your refund once it’s been issued by the ATO?
48 - 72 hours (not including weekends) is what I was told by HR Block.

Hi i had my return sent back to HR on the 12th of July i still havent received my funds is this normal it just seems very delayed
At least something has happened with yours. I did my return on the 4th and it still isn’t submitted to ATO.I am not sure about returns being sent back as I have never experienced it. I think the best thing to do is speak with the H&R consultant and see what the issue was. Good LuckI had to follow up my tax as mine was not lodged after I paid 8 days later! Livid atm. Said it wasn’t lodged due to $5 but nobody called me to say there was a problem! The past two years at HR BLOCK NORTHLAKES, I get told my tax is easy so I get given the least experienced workers and they joke me around each year. It always takes longer, but when I had the More experienced lady I had no problems!

Can anyone please recommend the best H&R Block in Sydney, NSW? I have heard a few horror stories and I really have no time for incompetence because my taxes are a bit complex. Thank you so much in advance.
Hi Keenzia, If you could provide me your name and contact number, I can ask our Sydney, District Office to call you and assist guiding you in the right direction for your needs. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).Avoid them!!!!! They will not give you your refund till March next year!! That’s the deadline for them. They never told me upfront.

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives