High level of expertise
Friendly and personable service
Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Always get a great result
Been getting our tax done for many years by Margret at the H&R Block Brunswick office and have always had a positive experience , a very professional courtious group of people and always happy to go just a bit further ! We'll be back next year . Stephen
H$R Bloch the true tax experts
H&R Bloch a well known tax consultancy that certainly employ a great team of specialists . Without any hesitation I would like to recommend them to anyone looking not only for their professionalism, but for their determination to assist a customer with truthful and expert advice . I certainly recommend them as the best in the business !
A professional performance!
Your Branch manager was impressive with her attitude, skills & knowledge of her subject. As a long term client of H & R Block - I was delighted that my Tax Return could be completed within a satisfactory time
schedule & have the details explained to me in plain English terms!
Expertise makes it easy
Kamalah was extremely well prepared for our appointment so that the time for our input of additional documentation was minimal. my only complaint was that the Clent Portal would not accept my initial attempt at signature on the tax return and I required a Block person to guide me through the procedure. This was not a tax problem but an IT problem.
Strongly advise not to use karingal branch
Took 7 weeks to do 7years tax return , they give you false information on there duties as tax agents and struggle to return calls when asked to contact client, worst experience ever had with accountants, was in financial difficulties at the time and needed it done straight away to save my home as corona put me out of work, due to hr block I lost my home as they told me it would be done straight away, there was no reason it took so long, I started the process end of September and got my refund on n November, first they told me the would deduct...there fees from my refund then they said they couldn’t, I then borrowed funds to get them done and stilll took 6 weeks to receive refund, funny thing is when you pay up front it’s meant to go straight to you but yet it got paid to them and had to wait for them to get and more days fir them to disperse, this was the worst experience and has made me and my family suffer, if your doing your tax and need it ASAP and like to be able to speak to your agent without booking in 3 day’s in advance to speak to them I strongly advise to go elsewhere
Happily surprised with my experience.
Pleasant , astute , easy to communicate with, gave me the feeling from the start that he knew what he was doing. Was flexible, efficient, and obtained for me an unexpectedly good return. Rates were very reasonable. I would be totally unrealistic to expect a better experience.
Convenient and helpful.
I have been going to H and R Block for years and they always do a good job. Staff are friendly and helpful. I can ask as many questions as I like and they never make me feel like an idiot. I like that I can get an appointment outside working hours.
Questions & Answers
hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks
Hazel F.H&R Block
Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.
I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?
Hazel F.H&R Block
It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block
why have they asked me to set up multiple client portals, when i wasnt happy with the original quote i said im getting a second opinion but still using a H & R consultant they said i need to set up another one, does this sound correct.
For ultimate convenience, H&R Block is open nights and weekends, which is a relief if you work full-time or otherwise don’t have spare time during the week to complete your tax return.
H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions.
Tax services for individuals:
- An in-office tax return done at a local H&R Block office (there are 470 available to choose from across Australia)
- Online Tax Express – a 24/7 online DY tax return platform, if you prefer a bit more autonomy
- Online Tax Adviser, which is the best of both worlds in terms of the above two options – letting you fill out your tax return completely online, but with the help of an online tax consultant if you get stuck
- Under 21 and student tax returns, which can help make a new and daunting process more straightforward
- Second look assessment, which checks whether you’ve received the maximum amount for a tax return
- Other specialised individual tax services include US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you’ve missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns.
Tax services for businesses:
- Taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts as well as bookkeeping services.
Points of praise for H&R Block:
- H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers
- Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
- The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated
- Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.
H&R Block is the proud 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.