Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.8 (2,534)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.5 (2,277)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,269)

Tim A.
Tim A.Pilbara, WA

Tax time specialists

Fantastic team of tax professionals. Have been dealing with HR block Australind for over 10 years and I personally won't go anywhere else. Love the friendly customer service and staff

Hazel F.H&R Block

A must have experience...Every year I look forward to it and the outcomes are always positive .

Could not find a fault! Everything was perfect! Thank You!The manager handled both returns with ease and without delay. My wife was impressed as well, so that is the reason for returning next year! Well done!

Best online Tax Portal

H&R Block has best online Tax return portal in Australia, easy to browse, navigate and get the best outcome with all possible deductions. They update all possible deduction every year so you will not miss a single deductable item.

JAM57
JAM57Illawarra, NSW

Getting my tax done took less than 30 minutes

So convenient. We met on the phone, everything was done quickly and efficiently, signed via the client portal and no hassle at all. I would recommend H&R Block to anyone who wants a hassle free experience.

Sherron m.
Sherron m.South East Queensland, QLD

So quick, easy, and professional

We have been using H & R Block for years. I Highly recommend this company. The staff are always friendly and professional. The venues are always pleasant. The fees very reasonable.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Alessia P.
Alessia P.Sydney, NSW

Tax time fast and easy!

During this difficult time with COVID, I went to the office and all staff was friendly as usual, Pat was able to offer a very good service, professional and easy to deal with.

Chris Smith
Chris SmithHobart, TAS

H&R make Tax time easy!!

H&R make getting my Taxes done each year stress free. We always get an appointment when we need and the friendly staff help you get what you can, entitled to each year.

Marian Barham
Marian BarhamPerth, WA

H&R Block Experience

Amazing efficiency and friendly staff. Our Agent remembers us every year and gets us the best return. They were ready for us when we arrived. I will go here every year.

Carole
CaroleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tax time made rasy

Was extremely pleased with William. I was able to do my tax return over the phone. It only took 15 minutes and it was so easy.

William I wish to thank you
Cheers
Carole

Fantastic service

Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Easy to deal with. Makes doing your taxes less of a chore. Will recommend them to anyone who asks the best place to get their taxes done.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast & efficient

Highly recommend H&R block, Toowong. Steven is knowledgeable and efficient and I always receive my refund quickly, usually 10-12 days after my appointment. Have recommended to several family members and friends.

A S.
A S.South East Queensland, QLD

Our absolute go to for several years

Extremely knowledgeable ensuring detailed preparation of tax returns. Staff are very friendly and treat you like an old friend they haven't seen in ages, its quite refreshing, no boring bean counters here! The office is modern, clean and welcoming.

Äññ M.
Äññ M.Northern Region, NSW

Brilliant service

This is my 7 months here in Australia.
I found it really different to where I came from(Fiji Island)..
I heard about your program from workmates at the Teys Abatoir. I tried to book an appointment and it was really great to be served by Alexis,Her explanation I did understand it well so then I Logde my Form..Still waiting for the result now$$..Would be glad to receive it for my first time which we do not do tax in my Country..
Thank you So Much to your Team!
Hope to see you again Next Year.

HR BLOCK

This office is always well-run and professional. Staff are very efficient and helpful giving you a very reliable service every time. Thank you once again this year for completely taking the stress out of lodging my tax return.

Excellent and professional service

H & R block know what they are doing, are very knowledgeable on the latest take changes, always friendly and professional, quick and go above and beyond to get the best return for you.

S os
S osMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have been going here for years and can’t fault them.

Very professional and efficient accountants that want to provide the best service possible for their clients. They really know their stuff and are very helpful in getting the best return possible.

Vernon B.
Vernon B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Oriented

Great response. Reliable service. Professional staff. Highly recommended. Has been using this company eversince I started working in 2005. Their offices are accessible to any area. Face to face or online, staff are very accommodating. Results are received the soonest possible time as indicated. Fees are reasonable.

Helen P
Helen PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tax Returns

Efficient and Reliable Service. Was able to get an appointment quickly and at my preferred time. Close to Home. Value for money. Friendly and personal service. Met my needs well.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Great place to get Tax done.

I did my end of year tax with H&R, I was greeted as a walked in with a friendly person, my tax professional was on time. Over all my experience was positive, I will be back next year. :)

Hazel F.H&R Block

Extremely happy would visit again!

Can, member of staff t Kingston office who did my tax return was kind, very polite, a good listener & above all professional in his job. I would not hesitate in seeing him again. My experience was positive. I would recommend H & R Block to anyone.

Elaine O.
Elaine O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from H&R Block!

I have used H&R Block to complete my tax return ever since arriving in Australia eight years ago. I will never go anywhere else or see any other tax accountant except for John. He is an expert in his field and makes submitting my tax return easy.

Hazel F.H&R Block

I have been using these guys for a few years now. Inexpensive, time efficient and friendly staff. I would recommend these guys to anyone who requires them at tax time.

john
johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tax returns made easy

On time appointments. Friendly and helpful. No criticism just help. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Previous returns on hand ready to access any changes. My only place to go for my returns

James
JamesHunter Region, NSW

As the example says this is great cant live without it.

After using other accountants H&R Block far outweigh any other accountancy service/business I have used in the past and I have used a few over my working career and because of this I will definitely keep using H&R Block without any hesitation.

Ecco222
Ecco222Broke

Friendly and easy

It was easy and comfortable sitting down and going through our tax. We were shown everything as the process went through. The staff was friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend them. I have been using them for a long time now and I’m very happy.

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.

Rudy
Rudyasked

I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?

Hi Rudy,

It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block

Mick. Hasked

why have they asked me to set up multiple client portals, when i wasnt happy with the original quote i said im getting a second opinion but still using a H & R consultant they said i need to set up another one, does this sound correct.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Mick, our apologies that you were asked of this. The client portal are setup at office level. So each office has their own client portal hence the reason you have been asked to setup another one.
Hope this helps. Thanks H&R Block

Thanks that makes sence.

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives

For ultimate convenience, H&R Block is open nights and weekends, which is a relief if you work full-time or otherwise don’t have spare time during the week to complete your tax return.

H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions.

Tax services for individuals:

• An in-office tax return done at a local H&R Block office (there are 470 available to choose from across Australia)
  • Online Tax Express – a 24/7 online DY tax return platform, if you prefer a bit more autonomy
  • Online Tax Adviser, which is the best of both worlds in terms of the above two options – letting you fill out your tax return completely online, but with the help of an online tax consultant if you get stuck
  • Under 21 and student tax returns, which can help make a new and daunting process more straightforward
  • Second look assessment, which checks whether you’ve received the maximum amount for a tax return
  • Other specialised individual tax services include US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you’ve missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns.

Tax services for businesses:

• Taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts as well as bookkeeping services.

Points of praise for H&R Block:

• H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers
  • Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
  • The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated
  • Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

H&R Block is the proud 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.