H&R Block

H&R Block (page 2 of 29)

So easy

Very good service & so,easy to access and use - would recommend to all my friends & colleagues to use

Glad that you found this such an easy process. We aim to take the stress out of tax time. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Service with a Laugh

Helpful and friendly service, felt relaxed and had a few laughs with the accountant, also got some money back so that's always good :)

Hi Browny, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience (love that you got to have a bit of a laugh also). Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Exceptional customer service

Bithi was friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient and very accommodating which we greatly appreciated. Her focus was on achieving the best result for us. We’ll use H&R Block again!

Thank you Alice, I"ll pass that great feedback about Bithi to the District Manager. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Worse than useless!!! Don't deserve any stars!!! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

The woman at the Kings Cross branch totally stuffed up my return and I was not informed till 3 weeks later. I questioned the return amount from the start, but she assured me it was OK. I naturally assumed she knew what she was doing; This is why I use an agent!!!! I was wrong!!
Then had to wait another 2 weeks for the 'corrected' refund which was the lowest tax refund I have ever received.

Hi April, I would like to follow up on this for you. Could you please private message me your full name and best contact details? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Very more quote fee then charge lot more

Very poor service they trick people and there fees change
Please do not use these people
Caroline springs branch very poor

Hi Joe, I am sorry you have not had a great experience with us. Could you please private message me more details, including your name and best contact number? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)

Great Tax Return Work

H&R Block ...very impressed. Late returns no problem. Helpful, honest & professional. What a relief. Leave it to the experts and the result is great,

Hi Longe, Thank you for taking the time to write back such positive feedback. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Excellent.

Our experience with HR Block Forrestfield was excellent. The accountant was very knowledgeable and efficient; and our return was better than we had expected. Great stuff.

Fantastic Steve, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Easy Tax Process

Very friendly and helpful staff, with appointment times that suit the working public. Prompt and timely tax refund received after a very relaxed appointment.

Thank you for that great feedback. H&R Block work hard all tax season to have really convenient times and the means to suit even the most time poor! Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Vety comfortable with the professionalism

Easy going and approachable staff, clean office and easy to locate now it has moved I was given great infomation on what i can and cannot tax as well as a log book to ensure i get tax back on my car for the fact i use it a lot. I was unable to do so in the past for my personal use outweighed my professional, but with consultation with your agent she requested i start up again. I'm grateful for her understanding of my situation and she was very knowledgeable.

Thank you for the great review Shelly, Glad the advice was clear and helpful. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Professional service provision

Impressed with the amount of knowledge pertaining to tax issues. Certainly recommended tax accountants. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback Earnie. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block).

Great service with a smile

H & R Block provide fast, efficient & friendly service even when under pressure. We highly recommend their expertise & professional work to get you the best results on your returns.

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback, it's appreciated. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)

Professional, efficient and friendly

Explain all aspect of Taxes and take the time to do so. Make it easy for client to get the best outcome possible

Hi Frenchy, Thank you for letting us know you have a great outcome with us. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Wouldn't Use Any Other

Fantastic service
Very knowledgeable
Totally experienced
I wouldn't go to any other tax agent...great value for money...always available for advice.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review Mary. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Excellent Service!

Service and attention to detail to get me the best refund possible was excellent. Very happy with the whole process.

Great PR skills as a Team; Genuine customer service and valued as a customer.

Antoinette was incredibly genuine, patient and understanding; Both Graham and Antoinette make you feel valued.
Their passion is reflected in their commitment to be thorough. At a time of year that most of us dread, I really appreciated my experience with the team, and I will make sure I am booked in for next Tax Return. Much appreciated. Thank you so much.

A once a year pain free tax return

Takes less than an hour for a couples basic tax return. Great for ease of mind that your return has been lodged correctly, and takes all the guess work out if you had to do it yourself

Very Happy with Professional Taxaxtion Support

Knowledgeable (taxation), good listeners, efficient, all staff committed to excellent service, good tax returns, appreciate choice day or night appointments. Thank you

Professionalism

Raelyn the lady who dealt with us she's delighted to approach and very understanding. H&R Block worker also kindly people.

Great people to get your tax done with

Knowledable and efficent, maybe not the cheapest option but you know it will be done right and everything is covered.

I’ll Be Back

Definitely be back next year, very knowledgeable, got a good return, low fee, payed into account within a week, very happy overall.