H&R Block

1,555

Vivienne Rendle

Vivienne RendleSouth East Queensland, QLD

They were great

They were very friendly, professional and knowledgeable they had prefilled our forms which saved us time. I wouldnt consider going anywhere else. The made it a very simple process doing out taxes.

Cant go wrong with H&R Block

That is three years in a row now for us. Staff are always extremely friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. We will be back next year without a doubt. Thank you.

Karen G.

Karen G.Perth, WA

Stress free tax. The only way to save you from pulling out your hair in frustration. Love em.

Very efficient at getting us the very best return. Friendly staff who are able to help even the worst records keepers. The hours that we were able to get an appointment we very helpful.

excellent service & advice

excellent service & advise, Professional & polite who explained all the new rules and changes and how it will effect my tax returns. Managed to receive some money back from the ATO

Eri W.

Eri W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect. Expertised

I saw dedicated, caring and considerate attitudes from the consultant. I felt courtesy and respects towards me from her. No excess personal chats that may triggered efficiency. Efficient services that took less than an hour for time taken.

Alan P

Alan P

Worth using

My tax form had been prefilled - saving me time. They sent a checklist to help me make sure I turned up with everything I needed, which proved very useful. Booked online - very convenient.

Jo Hawthorne

Jo HawthorneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved every financial year!!!

H&R Block have been doing my income tax for quite a few years now and I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Always efficient and they're expert at getting the best return they possibly can for me. They always remind me if I haven't been to see them and the tax-return time is running out. This year was particularly good with Salima - hope she's there next year!

Kim

KimQueensland

Understanding & friendly

I had trouble understanding how to do business taxes as it's my first time & Christine was super helpful & easy to talk to. She really helped me understand what is required when you have your own business & how important it is to stay on top of things. Would definitely go back next year!

Sharon Corby

Sharon CorbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Professional Service

Dreaded doing the tax made the appointment finally, waited in trepidation. Met an approachable professional and courteous person, who completed our tax in one session and sent it away. Relief and joy, job done, will absolutely return there next year and have recommended it to several people already, very happy and satisfied customers.

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Always been 100% satisfied

H&R Block sorted out my taxes when I was in a real mess a few years back, with a number of years of tax returns not having been done. Since then, I've gone every year, and always gotten my tax return prepared efficiently and flawlessly, with deductions I wasn't aware I could claim. Absolutely satisfied, every time.

Tam S.

Tam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fuss free tax consultants

Online booking and Saturday appointments made it easy to get my tax done around work hours. They were thorough, professional and efficient, definitely recommend. They worked hard to get me the most in my tax return, very happy.

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

My choice for years and I will continue to make use of your service.

First time meeting Mr Chan and he was helpful and profesional. He took his time to explain everything and asked questions to guide the proses. Office was quiet and it was a pleasure walking in to the office.

Veronica

VeronicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldnt ask for better

Our appointment was so easy to do on line and we didnt have to wait when we got there. Xidi was the friendliest person and she was very efficient and knowledgeable. She explained anything we were unsure about easily and clearly. We were so happy when we left because it was a stress free experience.

Kevin

KevinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Many happy returns!

1. Easy to book appointment online
2. Weekend or evening appointments were available. This is important to us.
3. Tax agent was on time, and prepared for us.
4. Agent thorough with deductions.
5. Agent provided good advice regarding future returns.
6. Office is conveniently located.

Quick hassle free filing

Helpful, quick and gave us tips to save tax next time.
Had previous years data which helped to remember items to claim.
Will go back next year and recommend others.
Good customer service.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Fast, Easy and Reliable.

If your busy and time poor this tax agent makes the whole process a breeze. Great availability of appointments and knowledgeable team to make the paperwork quick and easy to get through.

The Cosmic Cauldron

The Cosmic CauldronSydney Surrounds, NSW

On time and on target

Quiet and clean office environment, my tax return was dealt with efficiently and with knowledge and courtesy. All done in about 30 minutes! So easy to deal with, easy to get an appointment, no problem if the time has to change, agents are on time, no 'sorry, we're running late'. The customer is important to H & R Block! Have been several times and will keep returning. Far superior to my last tax agent.

Vince

VinceNorthern Territory

Very knowledgable. Would recommend

Very helpful and explained my entitlements very clearly and concisely especially given it was my first time doing my rental property. Professional and easy to deal with. Definitely got a return customer. Thanks

Brett O.

Brett O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good,will always use it now.

From the very first appointment it was all totally professional and very accommodating in terms of meeting times and also thorough in explaining the system to someone like me who isnt necessarily tax savi.

Mercy Mulwa

Mercy MulwaPerth, WA

Awesome love it

The organisation has professional workers. Who has a good spirit, accomodating, excellent loving customer service ready to help and facilitating. Ready to answer all the questions you may ask. The organisation is extremely fantastic