Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.8 (2,534)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.5 (2,277)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,269)

Jay J.
Jay J.Sydney, NSW

Easy and fast Tax Return

Very Friendly and helpful, Great value for money will always do my Tax returns here I would highly recommend H&R Block to everyone I know, Easy to book a time that suits you.

Toddnado
ToddnadoPerth, WA

Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient

Friendly service, very uplifting language used throughout the process
Knowledgeable in terms of the tax returns
Value for money as this was an inexpensive option
Efficient and easy access to the portal.
Staff was easy to understand over the phone

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

This was a very good experience of great value

My Experience is that your staff are professional in their advice and in assisting clients to get the best outcome for the tax year. Your assistance in working with your portal might need some fine tuning to make it more friendly to use. Thank you.

Rory
RorySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service, great staff, easy process.

Complex tax problem solved and now returns are easy. My partner had 5 years of back taxes sorted out, including business taxes, and the team persevered for several appointments to get a great result.

Wez240
Wez240Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly, knowledgeable service

Always friendly when you enter the office. Nice personal touches, been going here for a couple of years now. Most of the work is done before I arrive, which is great.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Evelyn
EvelynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely , helpful, perfect. I had such a warm welcome, didn't have to wait, thet were very pleasant and helpful with everything. It was a very pleasant experience, than you so much.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Best Tax return experience!

Great customer service and very efficient . Not expensive at all, taking into consideration how detailed tax return can be. Adam Jenkins service is absolutely the best! - prompt service, friendly and extremely helpful.
It makes tax return a real pleasure to do. I will use his services again and have been doing so for two years already.

Ray
RaySydney, NSW

Professional and attention to detail.

Preparing to finalise tax could be a daunting task. Before my appointment, I received helpful hints on preparing my documents. I have always had professional and helpful service every year.

Tasguy
Tasguy North-West & West coast, TAS

Professional service !

Excellent service .extremely thorough..a little expensive but worth having the year round peace of mind ..all in all a good experience as always ...I have been dealing with them for 20 years and they have never let me down ..

Tony Central West, NSW

Excellent service

I would highly recommend using h&r block Mudgee I have been going there for years the staff are great the office is nice I am always able to get an appointment quickly and at a time that suits me. They make the process simple and easy to understand and always work hard to ensure you get what your entitled to. Thank you h&r block Mudgee

Tony

No problem your team deserve it ill definitely see you again next year thanks again

Hi Tony! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

Tiny
TinySydney, NSW

A flawed process

Post teleconference is cumbersome, inefficient and time consuming. An economy of words is usually rewarded. Why not provide a form on-line or emailed that the client could elect to fill in?
I did not appreciate being ambushed with another survey.

RhoanR
RhoanRPerth, WA

Excellent service

The fact Kerrie from H&R Block goes above and beyond for her clients is why we keep coming back, her knowledge and experience helps you get the best from your tax service.

George14
George14AU

Review of H&R Block Wollongong

I have been using H&R Block, Wollongong for many years. Phe has dealt with my, sometimes complex, tax affairs throughout this period and I have found her to be very professional, obliging and efficient. She is always very approachable and nothing is too much trouble for her.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value efficient service

Easy to book an appointment at any time. Advice is professional and friendly. I cannot understand how people think that tax is complicated when great advice is available at such reasonable prices.

Longterm customer
Longterm customerMelbourne

Excellent service for my personal as well as my business returns.

This is the second year that Diana from the Rosebud office did my personal as well as my business returns and I could not be more impressed with her friendly attitude, professionalism and most of all her knowledge. She picked up on deductions that I missed in my business return and secured me a handsome return. Thank you very much.

Awesome work

I loved the ease in which my tax return was finalised. I was made to feel comfortable, the girl was young and efficient and knew her job well. I'm very happy

Miria
MiriaSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service!

Warm and friendly staff. Got more tax back than I anticipated. Brilliant! Was recommended to me by staff at H&R Block in Point Cook last year. So glad I followed up! Thanks everyone!

Douglas Parker
Douglas ParkerIllawarra, NSW

Satisfied Client Once Again

See previous comments, so no need to add any further comments. Oh well, a truly first class taxation accountant who knows her work and is just a pleasure to have look after our tax affairs - not that they are all that hard.

Matias
MatiasSydney, NSW

Friendly service

The people at the Caringbah H&R Block were the nicest and most understanding. Helpful with how to access the internet portal and how to sign forms over the internet. Will recommend

H and R falcon

Unreal customer service and they very patient when making sure you understand what you are getting done. I I i I I i I i I i I i I

Mario
MarioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, Friendly Service

Awesome service as usual, you are not just a customer to H&R block, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and make the process as easy as possible

Bazz
BazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Tax Advisor

Over the past 20+ years, I have been visiting the H&R Block Dandenong office. The same Tax Advisor, AB (using her name initials only) has been excellent in every aspect of filing my tax return. Thank you.

jenna
jennaSydney, NSW

they are professional and at the Smithfield branch they are friendly and polite

with all this covid around I couldn't go in to the offices so they did it over the phone and it was just as easy as it was the office

Lynnette J.
Lynnette J.South East Queensland, QLD

Impressive customer service

I walked into the office of the street. I was accommodated for as quickly as was physically possible. My presence was acknowledged by friendly staff and I was able to have my tax return completed the same day. This is the third year I have used them, they have been amazing.

American Mark
American MarkSydney, NSW

Tax Time Used to be Taxing!

With Covid lockdowns in place this year's paperwork and gathering was accomplished by phone and internet. Despite this,"Anna" and her team brought humanity and humour to the table. We used to dread tax Time. Now no biggie! THANKS.

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.

Rudy
Rudyasked

I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?

Hi Rudy,

It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block

Mick. Hasked

why have they asked me to set up multiple client portals, when i wasnt happy with the original quote i said im getting a second opinion but still using a H & R consultant they said i need to set up another one, does this sound correct.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Mick, our apologies that you were asked of this. The client portal are setup at office level. So each office has their own client portal hence the reason you have been asked to setup another one.
Hope this helps. Thanks H&R Block

Thanks that makes sence.

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives

For ultimate convenience, H&R Block is open nights and weekends, which is a relief if you work full-time or otherwise don’t have spare time during the week to complete your tax return.

H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions.

Tax services for individuals:

• An in-office tax return done at a local H&R Block office (there are 470 available to choose from across Australia)
  • Online Tax Express – a 24/7 online DY tax return platform, if you prefer a bit more autonomy
  • Online Tax Adviser, which is the best of both worlds in terms of the above two options – letting you fill out your tax return completely online, but with the help of an online tax consultant if you get stuck
  • Under 21 and student tax returns, which can help make a new and daunting process more straightforward
  • Second look assessment, which checks whether you’ve received the maximum amount for a tax return
  • Other specialised individual tax services include US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you’ve missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns.

Tax services for businesses:

• Taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts as well as bookkeeping services.

Points of praise for H&R Block:

• H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers
  • Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
  • The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated
  • Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

H&R Block is the proud 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.