H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional he kept interrupting and talking to colleagues while he was doing my tax return! He also was answering phones. I didn’t trust him that he did the right gob.

Al P
Al P

takes an extra week for return to come through- and fees are too high

Don’t go to H&R.

Lea
LeaCranbourne

Incompetent

Have been going to HR Block for years but this year will be the last. I made a double appointment as my husband was doing his return too. My return is very basic, with the lack of understand the printer and having to ask other staff for help constantly my consultant used the whole hour on mine. The next day they did my husbands return with him over the phone then he had to go back in and sign his. I then get a call to come back in and re sign mine as she had made an error, when I went back in had to write my name on a piece of paper as the receptionist’s English was no good and she couldn’t understand me.....unimpressed!

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how H&R Block compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Baf

I had my tax processed at Caroline springs on the 8/5/2018 and when I checked the progress of refund it was showing that tax dept received it on the 15/05/2018..I assumed that when you log a refund with H & R that the tax dept would recieve it on that day or at least the day after.. especially as it was all done electronically.. why the delay in lodging the refund????

Peace of Mind Claim Was Not Honored

Very unprofessional

I will never use H & R Block at North Lakes again, it was very unprofessional, what should have been a 2 week wait for our return has turned into a 4 week wait, because they left our paper work sitting on the floor, if we hadn't rang about why no return after 2 weeks, it could have still being sitting there!!