H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service at Biggera Waters Office

Happy with quick service and office locally. Easy to get an appointment-convenience of booking online & appreciated the text reminder i received prior to appointment. Have used H&R Block for ssveral yrs in nsw. 1st time use in Qld.

Elli W.
Elli W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIBLE

I did my tax through them and it was a nightmare. First alarm bell was that the lady who answered the phone said "I can do it for you now". and I really don't think she was even a registered accountant. It took almost 2 hours for it to be complete (probably due to the fact that she wasn't an accountant). After 4 weeks I still hadn't seen my money come thorough so I contacted them. When they finally got back to me they simply said "the issue has been resolved and your money is on the way". What was the issue though? because of this incompetence I have been late to pay some bills, this is not good enough.

Ama
AmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund Holdup

Peter M.
Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless telephone support line 13 23 25

The telephone line appears to only be for making appointments. The person on the other end was not able to answer any questions and took my details said I would be called back. Wasn't called back.

Juzzy
JuzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good this year 2021

All the other years 5+ this year what a disappointment don’t know what has gone wrong I know staff change but will be looking elsewhere for 2021-2022 I think just disappointing

Mark
MarkHunter Region, NSW

Incompetent Tax Accountants giving wrong tax advice

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good friendly service

I have been using your service for a few years now and have always been happy with the people we have dealt with, we will continue to use H&R Block for future returns Thanks

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

No advice, no service and still no refund

I lodge my return on the 7/7/21, the consultation rushed me through the process while avoiding my questions and unable to give advice. The fee was $162 which I doubt I would of been advised if I didn't opted to pay up font. Once lodged my tax return still has not be paid (date 12/8/21) and the "professionals" couldn't tell me why so I was required to call the ATO to to sort this out myself. 4 calls to H&R block plus a complaint and still nothing was done. 2 calls to the ATO and the right operator and the issue was resolved, but this was to hard for H&R block after taking the fee. Waste of time and money. Please don't give them your money for nothing.

Efficient and thorough

The whole experience, from booking an appointment to seeing the consultant, was efficient and fuss free. Karen in Mittagong was, as usual, helpful and knowledgeable. All covid rules were implemented.

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Highly recommend H&R Block @ Ingleburn

Great staff who are up to date and really know the ins & outs of tax. I have been using them for many years now and they are always efficient and helpful. I was super impressed at how easy the phone appointment was.

Mausy
MausySydney, NSW

Made the tax issue a lot easier to understand

Age being a restrictive position , old age that is, HRBlock have understood our concerns and their knowledge put our understanding to rest. We have used them for 3 years and not going elsewhere.

Good work, on time

Great people and place to do your tax return, I would highly recommend.
Was my first tax return and went great!
Very clear and patient judt what you need doing your tax.

Tax time

Used H & R over the last few years been easy to deal with them .Its good to know that if there are any problems there for me to resolve any problems

Celia
CeliaNortheast, VIC

Worth every cent to get a great refund.

I managed to book in early and got my refund very quickly.The staff were friendly and thorough.I would recommend using H&R Block after using them previously. It is definitely worth the fee.

Andrea C.
Andrea C.Illawarra, NSW

Easy and convenient

Easy to get an appointment and follow up. The Tax agent had all paperwork prepared for a quick and easy return. Great portal to view documents for a quick turnaround

very good

the customer service i received was very comforting The lady who i was dealing with was straight forward with the factual information relieving my stress and concerns making the whole process easy

Helpful and Professional

Staff were very helpful and professional. The appointment commenced on time and finalised with a minimum of fuss thanks to the expertise and knowledge of the staff member who did my return.

Lydia Swart
Lydia SwartPerth, WA

Too busy to keep their appointment

I made an appointment with the Cockburn branch for 2:15 as a phone appointment. A lady called me after 5 pm saying they were too busy before to call can we do the interview now. Why book an appointment at all, I had to arrange my day accordingly to keep the 2:15 appointment but they could not be bothered?

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Great Experience at Tax Time

Macy was helpful and thorough with my return. Made everything clear and was prompt in replying to my emails. Would recommend as makes tax time simply and painless and i was happy with the refund I received.

Grant
GrantIllawarra, NSW

Making tax time easier

The customer care was great, with timely, productive support; we managed a significant return that would not have received had I submitted my tax return by myself. Thank you, Sarah!

Traveller
TravellerPerth, WA

There to help!

Helpful, friendly and professional team and they explained what is being done.
Only wished that during these hard times, the cost could be less for those on concessions. Thank you

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent assistance

I have been using H&R Block for many years and I find them a great source of help in preparing and sending my tax return very year. I have been assisted by 3 different H&R Block tax agents over the years and all of them are exhibit high professionalism. That's is the reason that I have continued with H&R Block for my tax returns.

James
James

Helpful and friendly staff

The staff were very helpful and friendly. They helped make things easier to understand. I was able to get a better tax return than I first expected which was a relief. I would go back again.

This is perfect

H&R Block compete with many others in the industry. In comparision with other providers in the industry H&R Block is the best in terms of expertise and customer service. The staff seem to know what they are doing.

Great return

Staff at H&R Block were knowledgeable of process to maximise my tax return, happy to answer questions relating to return and efficient well done