H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
damelza
damelzaPerth, WA

This is good

They are very professional, helpful and friendly. I have used them for a long time and are very knowledgeable. I don’t understand why I have to use 30 words when I can portray what I need to with less Words

Extremely helpful

Felted relieved when I walked in on time and the accountant had most of my paper work already completed and I was already to move onto the next page of completing my tax return,. No repeating myself.

Professional, quick service.

Skilled & qualified staff make the process easy for clients. The office reception areas could be more inviting for clients but overall a practical, and quick service provider providing a good service with a focus on customer satisfaction.

Debra
DebraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional - will return next year.

Found the experience professional, very thorough. My refund was double compared to last year. Very happy. They knew all of my details from last year and explained all of the details to me.

Ken C
Ken CPeel, WA

Joan Dugdale

The consultant mentioned in this review Joan Dugdale is the sole reason I have used HR Block. Joan sorted all my tax issues and has always left me with a fair and proper return.

Rhett A.
Rhett A.Hunter Region, NSW

Great communication

The Man who helped me get my tax return was really helpful. 9 out of 10 performance by him. Thank you ver much for your help hand and r block.

Really good outcome.

Great service, expertise and convenience of my interview. Good outcome for me. Cost is getting up there, over double other tax agents in area, but I guess the value is in the outcome.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very easy and fast to access and recieve your tax return.

The H and R Block are linked with the etax they work together. It is very fast to complete your tax return lodgment. And you can call if you have any trouble or any questions relating to your tax return. Also its done online in the matter of minutes. Easy to read and easy to log back into. I personally have gone through this because its fast reliable and professional.

Not happy Jan

Just amazed on how expensive it is to get tax done, I’m not upset with the accountants, it’s just how much it had risen since I first started getting my tax done

Kaye
KayeNorthern Region, NSW

Great service by friendly and professional staff in these difficult days of Covid19
The ease in which our tax returns were completed was of a great relief to my husband and myself and we got a great refund as well

kars b.
kars b.South East Queensland, QLD

worth a try

for a basic tax return it was as one would expect. Oddly enough and more particularly as one who avoids giving out personal details to anyone I have started receiving questionable text messages

Businesslike

Could be a little more personal and friendly. We were in time for the appointment but were not taken on time. More enquiries could have been made to determine whether we were receiving maximum benefits.

CRYSTAL
CRYSTALGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tax Return.

Thankyou H&R Block.Im very satisfied with the service you provided to me on the day I came In to do my tax return will be back next year I hope.

Top lady to deal with

Felt that the lady was pleasant, easy to get along with. She did miss one thing but that was sorted straight away without any fuss. have no problems about recommending her to anyone.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle free tax

Every year H&R handle my business in the same way. Very professional, attention to detail and always have my tax best interests at heart. See you guys at the Chelsea office same time next year.

Wendy
WendyTasmania

Quick easy and to the point

My Tax consultant knew her stuff and that was appreciated. She was directive, factual and she worked with me. I found it an easy process and i would use H&R again.

Valuable service

Very easy to make an appointment. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. By asking simple questions they guide you through the process and make sure that you do not miss out on anything that is available to help you get the proper tax paid or refunded.

KDa
KDaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2019/2020 Tax Assessment

Good experience, prompt & helpful service, pleasant manner - always cheerful.
Stayed focused & offered advice where it may be to my advantage.
Staff were ready when I arrived & aimed to proved the most of my return within legal limitations.

Quick service, easy process.

Staff have good knowledge of tax claims. I am satisfied with the process. I've been a client for a number of years and have always felt highly regarded. I recommend the business to my friends and family.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will use them every time I need my tax done.

My tax return wasn’t as big as what I wanted. LOL. Very happy with the service that I received. The staff know what they are doing and they are very helpful with any questions that you might have.

satisfied customer.

H& R Bock Lithgow ,Heather and all the staff, excellent professional, friendly service. appointment on a Saturday to suit in with work hours. also very clean sanitized office in these troubled times. thank you.

Steven roussos
Steven roussosSydney, NSW

Good thank you

Professional service prompt way easy to deal with well spoken ,understanding of how trades work and also giving me good advice on future tax return , in these Covid times were social distancing is prevalent.

James T.
James T.Perth, WA

Great Return

Joanne at H&R Block was fantastic, she was organised, we were organised, and everything went so smoothly, both my wife and i were in and out in 45 minutes. Got a discount for being so organised and will be going back again next year

Jonabeth
JonabethNorth Queensland, QLD

It's my 3rd year with them.

Service is good that's why I keep coming back. Polite staff and reasonable price. Will definitely recommend. Will go back again next year for their services for sure. Thank you.

Altona branch very professional

Delighted by Navi, phone lodgement of tax return. Comprehensive and courteous, very professional service. Prompt and well organised. Covered all aspects of tax lodgement. Would use this office and Navi again