H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Shazz
ShazzSydney, NSW

Excellent and professional service

H & R block know what they are doing, are very knowledgeable on the latest take changes, always friendly and professional, quick and go above and beyond to get the best return for you.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

This was a very good experience of great value

My Experience is that your staff are professional in their advice and in assisting clients to get the best outcome for the tax year. Your assistance in working with your portal might need some fine tuning to make it more friendly to use. Thank you.

Tiny
TinySydney, NSW

A flawed process

Post teleconference is cumbersome, inefficient and time consuming. An economy of words is usually rewarded. Why not provide a form on-line or emailed that the client could elect to fill in?
I did not appreciate being ambushed with another survey.

Practical

I’ve used H&R Block for several years since retiring and only having a simplex return. The online service is practical, economical and simple to use. H&R Block offers a comprehensive range of taxation services

Mish C
Mish CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy!

I was taken care of, on time, great service and got a great return. In the hands of a true professional, Archita Shekhawat made getting tax done so easy and efficient. Thank you!

Dave M.
Dave M.Hunter Region, NSW

Many thanks, well done

Very supportive, client focused, professional service. H&R Block did a great job of sorting out my tax affairs, which I must admit were a bit of a mess. Many thanks to Linda.

Early Tax Return

Very helpful and was done quickly and Efficiently and as it was done on the computer it will be completed soon by the Tax department and I will receive my money in about two weeks. Dear

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

From Memory a week day after work around 6.p,m

I felt comfortable during these covid times, Vicky was polite and professional, my return is decent and Vicky the tax consultant was very knowledgeable and she followed through with what she said she would do, for example I had to email some other documents to Vicky, once i did Vicky acknowledged receipt of them and explained to me what will happen next all with in 24 hours. I did not have to chase a response which can be hard if you work shift work and travel a lot.
Good service I’ll be back next year.

Cybelle M.
Cybelle M.Southwest, VIC

Great tax service

I was able to get an appointment for my preferred day. The appointment didn’t go over time, my return is decent and the tax consultant was very knowledgeable. Good service I’ll be back next year.

Perfect for my situation

I was very satisfied, the accountant had a good grasp of what was to be done and how to give me the best return. The staff were friendly and the office clean, tidy with plenty of off street parking.

zoggers
zoggersSydney, NSW

great work

found consultant very friendly and knowledgeable, was able to give us phone appointment directly and when it was needed for our tax return , would definitely recommend this tax agent to friends

Easy Tax Return

It was easy to book an appointment and the tax return took an hour to complete, even with a rental property. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, that made the process easy.

Michael MHunter Region, NSW

Still Waiting For Response

Been using H&R Block now for some 40 years + and have never had a reason to complain until now.
I received a credit on my tax return for 2019 /2020 which is all very good and is what I usually receive back from the government.
However 3 weeks ago I received notice by mail that I owed the tax office $904.70
I emailed H&R all the info that regarding my debt incurred and as of now some three weeks later have had no response from them at all.
I have paid the ATO the outstanding amount but I would have appreciated H&R to get back to me.
Regards, MM

Leanne R.
Leanne R.Perth, WA

Friendly and efficient service

I always get the same person on request. She is helpful and asks the question you don’t necessarily think of. Most of the work is done before I get there. Always friendly and gets me the best results.

Pedram A.
Pedram A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service after I reported my bad experience

I received excellent service from one of the Melbourne managers.
my initial online service experience was bad but after two complaints, Michelle took action on my file and provided a premium service.

Suvin
Suvin

Amazing staff, love Vincent and Noel!

The Kew H & R staff are very friendly and kind. I have been filing my taxes with H & R Block Kew since 2016. I am a repeating customer because not only they provide me with the best return, but also providing me the best service by booking an appointment for a time and a date that suits me. They will make sure that you get the best tax return without a doubt!

Rob
RobVictoria

Tax Return

I had all my receipts and records ready to go and Mandy from HR Block had everything else from the ATO ,, she made it very easy for me to understand and explained everything that I did not understand... Mandy was very professional..

This was great

Happy with all aspects of your service, very punctual and it is nice to work with someone that has all your needs and requirements at hand and very happy to say very professional at what was done for me.

Timothy
TimothyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great personal service

Extremely professional services with every attention to detail and working for the client, every step fully explained many questions asked and answered very satisfied with the out come and value for the peace of mind it gives.

Terrance M.
Terrance M.Perth, WA

Satisfied Client

There was no long wait & An excellent & pleasant Tax Service was rendered to my wife & Me. The Tax Consultant was friendly & very efficient. Used him previously & shall continue to do so.

Tax made easy

I can highly recommend H&R Block for doing your tax if you need to get it done quickly and efficiently. In the past I had a wonderful specialist private tax accountant, but she became very expensive and would book out months and months after the end of financial year. H&R Block gave me a same day appointment after I requested it, they spent the time helping me navigate their online portal (I live in Melbourne during COVID and had to do everything remotely over the phone). It was quick, easy and I was able to receive a maximum refund.

Rates and Fees

solid service for my pretty simple return

I have a pretty simple return and H&R get it done with minimal fuss and all the deductions & benefits I don't even know about for a good return every year

Andrew R.
Andrew R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I have been with H &R Block for many years.
It was especially challenging this year due to COVID-19, having to complete a phone appointment and accessing an internet portal.
But it was very straight forward.

Service over the phone

Very efficient, portal user friendly, error on my address (as moved) which was corrected immediately. All information gathered before our chat, I was impressed & more than happy to recommend H&R Block services.

Carol
CarolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Tax consultants very professional and helpful. I have only been using HR Block for the last couple of years, but wish I had used them earlier. Great that you are available at various times to make appointments to suit me.