H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Easily done considering circumstances

Easily got through my tax over the phone when previously I thought it was going to be hard, and the tax agent was very helpful and patient even though it seemed he was working from home at 8pm at night.

James
JamesIllawarra, NSW

Just what I needed

Everything was explained simply. Listened to me and acted promptly and efficiently. Imparted confidence. Friendly and businesslike in their approach to my simple tax return. Will be very happy to use this service again.

Glad I don’t do my own tax

Helpful and available, the staff were welcoming and reassuring. While my tax affairs are simple, I still wanted it done correctly, and I was treated with respect. Thanks to all.

Undercover Brother
Undercover BrotherSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best tax service I've used so far

I've used H&R Block for my taxes - before this, I used to go to ITP - Income Tax Professionals. Initially I was serviced at ITP by Mr Busby - who was honest, charming and a great tax agent. He moved to another office afterwards. However, a couple of years ago, the greedy ol'lady agent at ITP came up with some bogus service charges and I promptly dumped them.

I then went over to H&R Block and have never looked back. Regardless of which of their tax officers provides a service, my experience has been positive. Recommended.

Andreas K.
Andreas K.Southwest, VIC

Perfect client handling

One stop shop - no waste of time - Donna was friendly - direct - understood our not so clear questions and got the job done,easy. Good duration of the session, that get all our questions covered

Ramzan
RamzanDarwin, NT

no comment

Staff are very professional, like they help clients to understand about the Taxation, and guide the clients in the right ways, furthermore, I recognize people that this is the best place that they can get good quality of results.

JoJ
JoJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I liked the availability of tax submission by phone. My tax assistant was very helpful and knowledgeable. We did have trouble with the new Client Portal, which required me to ring back, but the refund was worth it!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dave
DavePerth, WA

Experienced and helpful personnel, easy to book a preferred time.

I abhore the "MyGov" webpage and refuse to create an account purely because I can.
I have always experienced a friendly and relaxed atmosphere when undertaking the tax return process.
I have not received a tax return for 10 years or so however the Thornlie team have always legitimately minimised the amount I have to pay the ATO. Clearly their knowledge and expertise enable me to claim items which I assumed I was not entitled to.
An excellent service.

Michelle Jovanovic
Michelle JovanovicSouth West, WA

Excellent service

Delightful staff extremely helpful was able to get an appointment time that was suitable to my needs at short notice accessible parking lovely clutter free office was a pleasant experience

Rhonda
RhondaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great tax advice

H&R Block provides, fast, simple assistance in completing tax returns and maximises tax refunds. Appointment at time to suit me, good pre preparation and fast, easy service. I recommend their services.

Tim Kemble
Tim KembleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Janice should get a pay rise!

With the discrepancy on my last return, I was wondering if I should change agents! I have been with H and R Block for the past 13 years, but going back to you at Mt Ommaney branch and getting the right person'Janice' made all the difference! Thank you!

Nazmun

She was very informative and made us feel at ease, as we have done our tax returns for the 5 years. Our experience with Nazmun, I would recommend her to my friends.

Julliyan
JulliyanMid North Coast, NSW

Was good straight to the point glad I was recommended will most likely be using them again in the future and will be recommending them to my friend and family.

Short and sweet

A short wait, then an efficient going through the form with a nice surprise at the end. They have become quite a bit more expensive since last year, but with the $1080 offset that is good value for money. If the offset is no longer available, I will definitely enquire beforehand what the costs are. My tax takes less than 20 minutes and is totally straight forward so $151 is pushing it unless I get a good refund.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great service ,Nothing was to hard to explain to complete my tax return,Alex did a great job for H& R Block,

I had Alex Tardivel help me at your Baldivis branch.Nice smart friendly lady.Was able to help me through this time of the year,When paying tax and receiving a return seems to becoming a tougher grind.Thanks for your help Alex.

Responsive, polite, helpful and obliging

All the the above nouns describe our experience with H&R Block Southport Qld - nothing was too much trouble for them and they were very obliging and eager to help us whilst being very professional.

Tuija
TuijaPerth, WA

Efficient, professional and friendly

Maria was brilliant, Efficient and friendly. I have multiple years to do and it was done with ease. I will keep using them from now on. would recommend them to anyone.

damelza
damelzaPerth, WA

This is good

They are very professional, helpful and friendly. I have used them for a long time and are very knowledgeable. I don’t understand why I have to use 30 words when I can portray what I need to with less Words

Extremely helpful

Felted relieved when I walked in on time and the accountant had most of my paper work already completed and I was already to move onto the next page of completing my tax return,. No repeating myself.

Professional, quick service.

Skilled & qualified staff make the process easy for clients. The office reception areas could be more inviting for clients but overall a practical, and quick service provider providing a good service with a focus on customer satisfaction.

Debra
DebraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional - will return next year.

Found the experience professional, very thorough. My refund was double compared to last year. Very happy. They knew all of my details from last year and explained all of the details to me.

Ken C
Ken CPeel, WA

Joan Dugdale

The consultant mentioned in this review Joan Dugdale is the sole reason I have used HR Block. Joan sorted all my tax issues and has always left me with a fair and proper return.

Rhett A.
Rhett A.Hunter Region, NSW

Great communication

The Man who helped me get my tax return was really helpful. 9 out of 10 performance by him. Thank you ver much for your help hand and r block.

Really good outcome.

Great service, expertise and convenience of my interview. Good outcome for me. Cost is getting up there, over double other tax agents in area, but I guess the value is in the outcome.

Very easy and fast to access and recieve your tax return.

The H and R Block are linked with the etax they work together. It is very fast to complete your tax return lodgment. And you can call if you have any trouble or any questions relating to your tax return. Also its done online in the matter of minutes. Easy to read and easy to log back into. I personally have gone through this because its fast reliable and professional.