H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Not happy Jan

Just amazed on how expensive it is to get tax done, I’m not upset with the accountants, it’s just how much it had risen since I first started getting my tax done

Kaye
KayeNorthern Region, NSW

Great service by friendly and professional staff in these difficult days of Covid19
The ease in which our tax returns were completed was of a great relief to my husband and myself and we got a great refund as well

Businesslike

Could be a little more personal and friendly. We were in time for the appointment but were not taken on time. More enquiries could have been made to determine whether we were receiving maximum benefits.

CRYSTAL
CRYSTALGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tax Return.

Thankyou H&R Block.Im very satisfied with the service you provided to me on the day I came In to do my tax return will be back next year I hope.

Top lady to deal with

Felt that the lady was pleasant, easy to get along with. She did miss one thing but that was sorted straight away without any fuss. have no problems about recommending her to anyone.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle free tax

Every year H&R handle my business in the same way. Very professional, attention to detail and always have my tax best interests at heart. See you guys at the Chelsea office same time next year.

Wendy
WendyTasmania

Quick easy and to the point

My Tax consultant knew her stuff and that was appreciated. She was directive, factual and she worked with me. I found it an easy process and i would use H&R again.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Valuable service

Very easy to make an appointment. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. By asking simple questions they guide you through the process and make sure that you do not miss out on anything that is available to help you get the proper tax paid or refunded.

KDa
KDaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2019/2020 Tax Assessment

Good experience, prompt & helpful service, pleasant manner - always cheerful.
Stayed focused & offered advice where it may be to my advantage.
Staff were ready when I arrived & aimed to proved the most of my return within legal limitations.

Find out how H&R Block compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Quick service, easy process.

Staff have good knowledge of tax claims. I am satisfied with the process. I've been a client for a number of years and have always felt highly regarded. I recommend the business to my friends and family.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will use them every time I need my tax done.

My tax return wasn’t as big as what I wanted. LOL. Very happy with the service that I received. The staff know what they are doing and they are very helpful with any questions that you might have.

satisfied customer.

H& R Bock Lithgow ,Heather and all the staff, excellent professional, friendly service. appointment on a Saturday to suit in with work hours. also very clean sanitized office in these troubled times. thank you.

Steven roussos
Steven roussosSydney, NSW

Good thank you

Professional service prompt way easy to deal with well spoken ,understanding of how trades work and also giving me good advice on future tax return , in these Covid times were social distancing is prevalent.

James T.
James T.Perth, WA

Great Return

Joanne at H&R Block was fantastic, she was organised, we were organised, and everything went so smoothly, both my wife and i were in and out in 45 minutes. Got a discount for being so organised and will be going back again next year

Jonabeth
JonabethNorth Queensland, QLD

It's my 3rd year with them.

Service is good that's why I keep coming back. Polite staff and reasonable price. Will definitely recommend. Will go back again next year for their services for sure. Thank you.

Altona branch very professional

Delighted by Navi, phone lodgement of tax return. Comprehensive and courteous, very professional service. Prompt and well organised. Covered all aspects of tax lodgement. Would use this office and Navi again

GGD
GGD

H&R Block Shellharbour Branch is great (NOT Wollongong Branch... avoid)

KMH
KMHPerth, WA

Quick and easy.

Friendly and helpful staff. Extremely knowledgeable about my job specific claimable deductions. I have been using H&R Block for the past 5 or 6 years now and finding them extremely efficient, fast and reliable. Much easier than doing my own. Very happy with refunded amounts thus far.

Roxana
RoxanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful

The service l received was very professional, informative and helpful. My tax agent was helpful and guided me through my taxes. It was easy to make a booking online and was seen by the person immediately.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service given

To the point ,professional service given. In fact the tax consultant was factual and objective in providing service.A pleasant experience to meet him always. Would recommend to everyone.Keep up the good work H and R block!!

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

friendly, professional and efficient

Staff were very knowledgeable and professional and were determined to get me the best return possible. I particularly liked the friendly nature of the staff. Also, the offices were very clean and tidy and social distancing was adhered to.

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Job well done

Very reliable
Friendly and helpful staff
Very efficient
Would recommend H&R Block Belmont for your tax return each year.
Easy to get the appointment time and day you would like, without waiting time.

I will be using H&R Block in the future

Helpfully with all tax questions ,when asked about other financial help or advice, they were helpful about other company's that work with H&R Block and can refer myself to them

Debz
DebzWaikiki

good service

Friendly and professional staff. Close to where I live. Appointment when suited me. Appointment was quick and informative. Was recommended by a friend and will pass on details to a friend.

Michelle Carmichael
Michelle CarmichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I have had my Tax Return done by H&R Block Lismore Office for the last 3 years. They provide great service with friendly professional support. I couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommend.