H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

High level of expertise
Friendly and personable service
Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (3,124)
    4.6 (2,933)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,935)
Ray M.
Ray M.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Efficient cost effective

Friendly Efficient cost effective , Interaction with customers is first very good

Excellent service

Efficient, friendly and informative service made tax return process painless.

Coby
CobyPerth, WA

Forestfield h&r block. Great service

Great service all round. Sajeet was most helpful. Would definitely go there again.

• Rates and Fees

What a great team at rosebud office . Every year I am keen and Happy to see dianna and Trish each year .

I have a disability and each year they a kind and reliable and make sure I get the best for my return and help me understand the process . Highly recommend these girls .
Excellent service.

Jaimee
JaimeeCanberra 2600, ACT

Fiona- The Queen of Tax Returns

I got an extraordinary result while understanding the process better. Fantastic experience.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Very professional , friendly staff. I have been getting my tax done by H and R Block for a few years now. They always get me a great return

• Timeliness
Joanna
JoannaHobart, TAS

My tax agent that done my taxes maded me feel very comfortable

Fanstic go every year and allways happy with your service

Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.

credit-card-awards-2020
Jade
JadePerth, WA

Fantastic

Easy to book, knowledgable and friendly staff, won't use anyone else

Borvoneratsamy Pheuisiri
Borvoneratsamy PheuisiriHunter Region, NSW

Top knots service. I’m glad I found you!!

I won’t never stop using your service unless you are no longer exist

Tania G.
Tania G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tax Return

Fantastic Service From Amanda at Pakenham.Before l arrived at the Office she had nearly completed my return. Many thanks H&R Block

Jillian S.
Jillian S.Sydney, NSW

Best Tax Accountant

The accountant completed my return and my elder mother's return efficiently. We'll return next year

Glen and Susan Dring
Glen and Susan DringSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My tax

Excellent advice and service got a much better return because of H&R block he guided me through my return and he made me aware of things that I didn’t know I was entitled to very happy with the result

Hazel F.H&R BlockSend a private message

All good thanks for all the help that was given by Peter much appreciated

21 years service.

21 years and never had a problem. A very convenient location to me.

therogers2Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Linda T who we saw at the Whitfords office was fantastic. On time, very helpful, great knowledge and our return was processed quickly and efficiently at an affordable price.

See you next year!

Chris
ChrisGoulburn Valley, VIC

Tax made so easy!!

We deal with our local Echuca office and the always get fast and friendly service, and the deductions always exceed expectations. I could not recommend H&R more highly.

John P.
John P.asked

Have jus used your tax calculator estimate online and results on tax back is far off what ATO calculator shows. How or why is there a huge gap.

Jac
Jacasked

I just have a query about the timing of my tax return, I had an appointment on the 23rd July but ATO didn’t receive it until the 27th July ( not sure why as I thought the agent was meant to submit it online instantly). I received my assessment notice today with refund outcome saying they have transferred to the account nominated which is H&R. How long does it take to then transfer to my account?

Trish.M
Trish.Masked

Hi
Just query why it takes 4 days for you guys to take fee out before you deposit return via eft from the date you get this as I was advised of this?

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives

About H&R Block Tax Accountants

H&R Block has been in operation for over 50 years, and has a variety of service options to suit people in all kinds of financial circumstances.

With over 400 offices nation-wide that are open both nights and weekends, they're suited to those working full-time or have busy lifestyles.

H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions, including the following services:

• Tax services for individuals, letting you choose from an in-office tax return, an online DIY tax return, or enlisting the help of an online tax adviser, who can give you the best of both worlds, letting you fill out your return online but helping you out if you get stuck.
  • Tax services for businesses, including taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts, and bookkeeping services.
  • Other financial services, including financial planning, Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF), and MoneyHub, which lets you get a free credit score.

H&R Block also does specialised individual tax servies including US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you've missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns. They also do second look assessments, which check whether you've received the maximum amount for a tax return.

Points of praise for H&R Block:

• H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers.
  • Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
  • The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated.
  • Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

H&R Block is a proud 2022 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.