Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,317)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,094)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,084)
Janine West
Janine WestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat Customer: Highly Recommended!

I have been using H&R Block for a few years now and have always had very punctual and knowledgeable service, they have excellent customer service as well as a very comfortable environment. I have never had a complaint with them in the past and I’m sure I won’t in the future. Highly Recommend

Reg Scriven
Reg Scriven Peel, WA

Easy to talk to

The staff are very good and talk to you, not at you.
Also talks in a way I could understand.
And with it being COVID it was as easy as over the phone. Top marks from me.

Julie
Julie

Sale, Gippsland office

After a few issues with H&R over the years we have found that John Salmond is the only one to see. He is professional, knowledgeable and gets good results quickly.

Doug
Doug

Expert Service

H&R Block Launceston consistently provide friendly and expert consultants who invest time is securing the best outcome for their clients. Ease of booking and obtaining a time that suits me. Highly recommended.

Shirl
ShirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made my tax life so much easier

Stacey at the Collins Street Melbourne office was friendly fast, efficient, patient and provided an excellent result! I will definitely return next tax year. Thanks again Stacey. Hope you're still there next year.

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rhonda Graham
Rhonda GrahamCentral Queensland, QLD

Very good

Efficient and friendly
Good outcome
Easy to get an appointment and return came back quickly. No more really to say . Almost didn’t complete survey as thirty words is quite excessive when everything has been addressed already

Ids K.
Ids K.Perth, WA

No one in my log books of accounts

Great place to go get taxes done I’ve been with them for over 30 years..best advice given and helped me our with issues I had always willing to assist. Giving the perfect results.,I have recommended them to a lot of their current clients

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went above and beyond

Great attitude great, great service and will go above and beyond to make sure the service is the best. Dropped some paperwork. She contacted me and sent it through email and also kept it aside for me at her office.

Reza
RezaSydney, NSW

Real value for money

Very professional service. H&R Block always get you the maximum return on your tax. They’re knowledgeable and quick. I’ve been using their services over the last 10 years and I’ve been always satisfied with the results.

The Place to go

No messing about just make appointment
Front up do your thing and that’s it
Every thing is done for you so easy
With in 2 weeks if your lucky enough to get a return you’ll have it.

Rates and Fees

I found the overall process easy; from making my appointment online to arriving at the office and being seen to.
I have to say that the staff member whom I have had for the last two years has been exceptional. Her customer service has made me feel at ease.

Mana Hohaia
Mana Hohaia

Thankyou.
I should mention that the staff member I had was Anusha

Hi Mana! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

Excellent return

Friendly staff and maximum tax return very happy with them I'll. Be going back next year. To get the full be on my tax return bring on next year. Happy customer

So easy

So efficient and so easy to deal with and so respectful
I have used the last few. Years and wouldn’t go anywhere else
Great phone manner and so personable
Useful ways to reduce your tax

Christina
Christina

Will certainly share your great service

Hi Christina! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

Sue Blunden
Sue BlundenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joline was exactly what we needed to complete our tax returns. She is always courteous as well as very efficient. We will be returning for the same service from Joline.

Rach M.
Rach M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Angeline Norwood H&R Block, amazing

My wife and I had the best experience, factual, informative, professional, patient, kind and friendly, describe our tax agent perfectly, because of covid 19 I elected that my appointment be by phone and it was just as functional as being in her office. I was sceptical about H&R Block because of the hard hitting marketing campaign, and I thought the fees would be astronomical. The fees were more than fair and I could not believe the result that was achieved. Thank you Angeline H&R Block Norwood Adelaide. Local, affordable with the customers return her main focus. As members of the rainbow community my wife and I highly recommend H&R Block

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.

Rudy
Rudyasked

I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?

Hi Rudy,

It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block

Mick. Hasked

why have they asked me to set up multiple client portals, when i wasnt happy with the original quote i said im getting a second opinion but still using a H & R consultant they said i need to set up another one, does this sound correct.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Mick, our apologies that you were asked of this. The client portal are setup at office level. So each office has their own client portal hence the reason you have been asked to setup another one.
Hope this helps. Thanks H&R Block

Thanks that makes sence.

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives

For ultimate convenience, H&R Block is open nights and weekends, which is a relief if you work full-time or otherwise don’t have spare time during the week to complete your tax return.

H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions.

Tax services for individuals:

• An in-office tax return done at a local H&R Block office (there are 470 available to choose from across Australia)
  • Online Tax Express – a 24/7 online DY tax return platform, if you prefer a bit more autonomy
  • Online Tax Adviser, which is the best of both worlds in terms of the above two options – letting you fill out your tax return completely online, but with the help of an online tax consultant if you get stuck
  • Under 21 and student tax returns, which can help make a new and daunting process more straightforward
  • Second look assessment, which checks whether you’ve received the maximum amount for a tax return
  • Other specialised individual tax services include US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you’ve missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns.

Tax services for businesses:

• Taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts as well as bookkeeping services.

Points of praise for H&R Block:

• H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers
  • Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
  • The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated
  • Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

H&R Block is the proud 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.