H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.8 (2,740)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,518)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,513)

Pina
PinaPerth, WA

Professional Service

My husband and I have been with H&R block for years but the last few years with with Kamini at Innaloo. She is professional, cheerful and excellent at what she does. We return every year knowing that we will be looked after.

karenecarter70
karenecarter70Sydney, NSW

AWESOME service

H&R Block Crows Nest -Michael Lim- thank you for your ongoing amazing service we appreciate your professionalism your courtesy and your skill -every year. Thank you -you are an asset to H&R Block see you next year!
Karen and Nathan Turner

Dianne
DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary Customer Service

I have been with H&R Block for several years. I find them to be knowledgeable, thorough and always answer questions. Scheduling an appointment has never been an issue. If I’ve been overseas the tax return has been processed smoothly via email and their Client Portal.

Cynthia
CynthiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Wendy Wilson helped both my daughter and myself with our tax returns expertly and cheerfully. A great experience from other years and now to this year. We will return next year also

Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great staff and an easy seamless service

My partner and I have seen Mandy at H&R block Richmond for the past few years. Mandy is always such a pleasure to deal with and she always goes the extra mile for her clients. We return every year knowing the service we receive will be easy and seamless. Thanks again.

Excellent service

The service provided was calm and efficient with a satisfactory return calculated. This was especially good because Reuben, the staff member assisting me, had not previously had the opportunity to work his way through my retirement investment summaries that needed to be assessed.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Fast & Easy Tax Return!

Booking my appointment on line was so easy. My appointment was on time & my accountant, Rik, was friendly, thorough & helpful. I really love that the office was local for me. I will definitely return next year!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

T.O.O.T -- 10/10

Tracey was professional punctual & friendly.
She was knowledgeable, I was totally relaxed & she made tax time a stress free experience.
I can highly reccomend Tracey and the Shailer Park Branch to everyone.

Don Napper
Don NapperSydney, NSW

Excellence of Preparing Tax returns

Kamala from H&R Block (Chatswood) is the ultimate professional - most knowledgable based on her wide experience, extremely well prepared ans sharpy focussed on completing the return accurately in the minimum time. My wife and I would not go anywhere else.

Can not fault H&R Block

Very professional service, quick turnaround, reasonable cost. The Mandurah office is up-to-date and very clean. Plenty of parking at this office. Big screens for the operators. Friendly staff. I can not fault them.

Donaldus

Good work deserves praise.

Hi Donaldus! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

Brian H.
Brian H.

Easy and seamless process.

We found the whole experience to be professional, easy to understand and less complicated than usual. We would strongly recommend H&R Block to all our family and friends. Very satisfied with the outcome.

Evil_Squall
Evil_SquallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tax return with cryptocurrency is done properly here

I would like to praise Emily Vo from Tarneit who looked after me, she understood what I was looking to lodge with my tax return and she was wonderful trying to help me with my little knowledge, I would recommend her if you need to lodge your tax with cryptocurrency, and the service she provided were priced so reasonably well, better than others I would say!

Valerie Carey
Valerie CareySydney, NSW

excellent level of service

Excellent service from tax consultant, easily understood summary, ease of access to offices, pleasant office in convenient location, phone calls answered promptly by other staff members, office was following Covid regulations

Perfect service!

Fast, convenient, and professional service. Erik Smith (Prahran office) did a great job for me and my wife! Doing tax return over the phone was a great experience. Thanks heaps Erik and team!

karl9
karl9Perth, WA

great service

Cindy Rogers is a great staff friendly and professional and will get the best results for you all the time, I am go to her for the last 20 or so years

Roland
Rolandasked

Can I transfer my tax return data from previous years from one H&R Office to another?

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.

Rudy
Rudyasked

I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?

Hi Rudy,

It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives

For ultimate convenience, H&R Block is open nights and weekends, which is a relief if you work full-time or otherwise don’t have spare time during the week to complete your tax return.

H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions.

Tax services for individuals:

• An in-office tax return done at a local H&R Block office (there are 470 available to choose from across Australia)
  • Online Tax Express – a 24/7 online DY tax return platform, if you prefer a bit more autonomy
  • Online Tax Adviser, which is the best of both worlds in terms of the above two options – letting you fill out your tax return completely online, but with the help of an online tax consultant if you get stuck
  • Under 21 and student tax returns, which can help make a new and daunting process more straightforward
  • Second look assessment, which checks whether you’ve received the maximum amount for a tax return
  • Other specialised individual tax services include US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you’ve missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns.

Tax services for businesses:

• Taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts as well as bookkeeping services.

Points of praise for H&R Block:

• H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers
  • Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
  • The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated
  • Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

H&R Block is the proud 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.