H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

High level of expertise
Friendly and personable service
Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.8 (2,836)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,622)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,621)

Margi
MargiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly and efficient.

I have been going to H&R Block Katoomba for several years now. I always see Philip and he is always on time, friendly, quick to get the job done and very clear with his questions and explanations.

LARRYSydney, NSW

Great news!

Thanks for the help ,advice and the great outcome. I was new to the area, glad I gave this company ago. I would highly recommend H&R Block to anyone new to the area.

Thank you!

Expert advice

All steps in submitting my tax return were explained simply and professionally by Suet.
The whole process was completed efficiently and quickly from the time of my initial enquiry to the completion of my return.

John
JohnMid North Coast, NSW

Pleasant competent service

Effective and efficient service by a competent and experienced staff, Diligent in finding tax refunds that i did not know existed. Answered my questions clearly and well reassuring me that my tax affairs are now completely in order. I recommend the Port Macquarie office and its staff.

Danny
DannyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No worries

Friendly person. She knew what she was doing. She was knowledgeable - knew what we could claim and what we couldn't. Quick turnaround time. No worries. Will definitely come back again next year.

Excellent service

Excellent service , friendly staff and the whole process was easy and simple from beginning to end . I highly recommend h n r block frankston , Mary is great at explaining the process and getting the right things for your application .

Matthew T.
Matthew T.Perth, WA

Not a taxing experience at all

Very easy to get an appointment. Friendly knowledgeable tax professionals. I'll be going back next year.

I made my appointment on the day, and was not at all prepared, yet Barbra was more than accommodating of my lack of preparedness. She was patient with me, and spent time to fix up previous tax returns which were erroneous, in order to maximise my return this year.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
jack zoot
jack zootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

20 years a customer they never dissapoint

well 20 yeats now ive been going to see brett and his colleagues at moonee ponds H R block always get treated very well , very friendly team very professional and always get me a great refund,, they also give good education to people like me on how i can better my returns with manyt helpful hints,,thanks brett and all the team

Hazel F.H&R Block

HR have looked after our family including the wind down of business
So very pleased with their expertise which made everything very painless I would recommend this service to anyone

Professional and Excellent Service

Excellent and helpful consultants, I have used H& R Block before and I will always come back to have my
annual tax return done. During this Pandemic the office were closed. I was advice by email and phone call of when the office will be open for business and assure me I won't get fine by ATO. Excellent service.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Advice and Help

Friendly timely advice and submission of my annual tax return. Have used their services for the past nine years and have always been completely satisfied with their timely and professional work.

Ron P.
Ron P.Merriwa,Western Australia

Very helpful

Marinka was very helpful to a 93yr old client with mobility issues. I had to wait until the end of October for a report from my financial adviser providing possible capital gains tax before providing full information for my tax declaration.

Jenny Eastwood
Jenny EastwoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

Polite & helpful consultants. And very efficient! I have used H&R Block for several years now & have been completely satisfied with their professional & friendly approach! Would be more than happy to recommend them!

Diz
DizSydney, NSW

Great Service !!

Thanks to Pavlina at Dee Why for her excellent knowledge and professional service in preparing my tax return.
Certainly recommend H & R Block for their friendly and efficient expertise. Will certainly use them again.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

H&R BLock Professionals

H&R Block. Probably the most professional tax agent, always striving for the good of its clients. Great work H&R Block. I would recommend H&R Block to anyone who wants a great tax return and result.

Owen C.
Owen C.Hobart, TAS

Excellent All Round

I was lucky enough to have Ange @ Rosny, Three years of returns to be bought up to date.
Was painless, quick & easy. Half hour & I was out of the office, due to Ange's expertise.
Will certainly be back next year or maybe in three :) Thanks Ange was a pleasure (Never thought I be saying that about tax returns).

Efficient, professional service

Staff in Cooma branch of H & R Block are efficient, friendly, attentive & professional. The services they offer are competitively priced and they strive for consistently good outcomes for their clients.

Suits my situation

Staff are courteous and kind thoughtful and considerate.
Do their best to please.
Easy to deal with.
Achieved results quickly.
Understood my situation.
Grateful to have them close by.
Thank you.
Appreciate the good service.

Excellent Tax advice & very proficient

I have used H & R block for years For my business, they offer sound advice & clarity when needed & helpful tips on tax year invoice’s & paperwork needed for your claims. Always on time & very personable. Takes the stress out of doing it yourself.

DeMaxRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Go somewhere else

Absolutely shocking customer service at H&R Block. Last year it took them months to complete a simple 10 minute lodgment and even then they forgot half of it. Thinking it couldn't be as bad I foolishly went back again this year , 3 months and still waiting for them to do a simple return. It has taken them so long it is holding up my other ATO affairs. If you want timely, professional service go somewhere else.

DeMax

A month later and apparently they are still too busy to do 10 minutes work. $400 for 10 minutes every year for 20 years and they simply couldn't be bothered doing it. Customer service means nothing to this mob.

DeMax

Another month, still too busy. Over 6 months it has been with them now and they say they still can't find time to do it.

ccouch
ccouchSydney, NSW

Great Service provided by a professional and expert tax agent

Daniel helped me with my tax return last year and it was a delight to have him assist me again this year. My tax return was finalised within a short amount of time whilst on the phone without any issues. Very much appreciated.

Professional efficient company

First time using H & R Block my wife and I were very impressed with the professionalism the simplicity of the process friendly staff and the fastest satisfactory refund I have ever received would recommend this company

Blair
BlairCentral Queensland, QLD

Great taxation experts

Great customer service and advice and good outcome Very helpful staff and easy to complete and file my tax return will definitely be going back next year to H&R Block

Professional, expertise and dynamic

Mr. Aravind very professional, very good expertise.
I am very impressed. we will be back next year.
It is nice to have someone with this level of knowledge to do something that I find difficult.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Professional and efficient service

Have been using H&R Block for the last seven years. Always receive great service. Appointments are always on time, efficient, polite and friendly. Makes tax time a breeze. Will be back again next year.