H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,598)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,386)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,379)

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service experience, knowledgeable consultant, Crystal explained everything we needed to know, and was very polite, we will definitely be using this service again, and I would recommend them.

good service

good service, we are impress, the staff who did the tax for us was great, very honest, easy not appointment required Orion Springfield the best, easy parking, highly recommend, excellent,

Trina W.
Trina W.Queensland

Excellent Professional Service

The H&R Block Staff are very knowledgable, able to answer questions and explain it well. Process of the tax return is excellent, while feeling comfortable that my needs are met.
They have my trust.

Too Easy

I love easy, and H&R Block makes the tedious task of preparing my tax return fast and easy. Highly recommend their services. Chelsea branch is the best!!!!!! really? really? yep

Find out how H&R Block compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Completing my tax was an easy process with friendly knowledgeable staff. Booking was easy and it was easy to get a convenient time. COVIDSafe practices were observed. Price was good.

Michael Drenth
Michael DrenthCentral West, NSW

Professional, helpful and easy

I have been using H&R Bloch for several years now and will continue to do so.
I have always found them to be fast, accurate, convenient and value for money.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Agent was very friendly and professional. Asked all the right questions and what to claim for my profession. The only issue that it is quite expensive for a very quick and simple tax return though (only took 15min).

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
EsquireCentral West, QLD

H&R Block Recamendtion

H&R Block are the Go to People to get a quick and maximun return I compare my mariatual/ financial/ Jo/ Age the lot in fact and i get a larger and quicker result than others who have different accountants some people have jumped ship to H&R and have no regrets H J Clein Esq"

Esquire

I am from Alpha C/West Queensland, Not Barcaldine, there area code is (Not) 4724 But thank you anyway

John
JohnCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

Prompt response and very helpful over the phone. The process relieved me of any worries I had over completing the return. Will use next year and confident will get maximum return back.

tax time

the whole process was very easy. The person who did my tax return was very polite and capable. I have no hesitation to refer H&R Block to my friends and relatives. I was very pleased

Allan
AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My first use of H&R block

I approached H&R block mainly because I had issues with Crypto currency. They were very professional, friendly and efficient in dealing with me and I got my tax return back very quickly. I will use them again next year.

Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't do your tax return before contacting H&R BLOCK

Very good service! I would recommend my tax agent to anyone. Bindu Sharma is the best tax agent I have ever used to do my tax return. Thank you for a great experience

pamexx
pamexxSouth East Queensland, QLD

great

We felt well looked after and received personal attention from the staff involved. He got the best he possibly could for us. Nice clean and well signed and well lit premises.

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and efficient service

First time using this type of over the phone service and had a great experience with Jeet Kaur who was really friendly and made the process easy and clear. The software and programs they use to co-ordinate the documents for the tax return were really easy, and if we got stuck on anything Jeet was great at answering our questions. This is gonna sound weird but she had a really great tone too, calming - which I found really helpful because these types of things stress me out a little! Would definitely recommend for service quality and availability of appointments.

Vincent
VincentCentral West, NSW

The best of services.

I feel they get the job done and get the best return for you and do a fantastic job and always lovely to deal with at all times 10/10 service

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.

Rudy
Rudyasked

I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?

Hi Rudy,

It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block

Mick. Hasked

why have they asked me to set up multiple client portals, when i wasnt happy with the original quote i said im getting a second opinion but still using a H & R consultant they said i need to set up another one, does this sound correct.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Mick, our apologies that you were asked of this. The client portal are setup at office level. So each office has their own client portal hence the reason you have been asked to setup another one.
Hope this helps. Thanks H&R Block

Thanks that makes sence.

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives

For ultimate convenience, H&R Block is open nights and weekends, which is a relief if you work full-time or otherwise don’t have spare time during the week to complete your tax return.

H&R Block offers a host of flexible options when it comes to tax solutions.

Tax services for individuals:

• An in-office tax return done at a local H&R Block office (there are 470 available to choose from across Australia)
  • Online Tax Express – a 24/7 online DY tax return platform, if you prefer a bit more autonomy
  • Online Tax Adviser, which is the best of both worlds in terms of the above two options – letting you fill out your tax return completely online, but with the help of an online tax consultant if you get stuck
  • Under 21 and student tax returns, which can help make a new and daunting process more straightforward
  • Second look assessment, which checks whether you’ve received the maximum amount for a tax return
  • Other specialised individual tax services include US Citizens Tax, Late or Prior returns if you’ve missed a lodgement deadline, and property investor tax returns.

Tax services for businesses:

• Taxation and other financial advice for sole traders, partnerships, small businesses, company trusts as well as bookkeeping services.

Points of praise for H&R Block:

• H&R Block’s friendly and professional service was widely praised by customers
  • Tax advice was provided in a friendly, timely and professional manner. According to reviewers, tax solutions consistently drew upon their tax accountants’ clear expertise. Not only that, but all the steps of the process were explained to them in a way that was easy to understand.
  • The company’s honesty and candour in its dealings was highly appreciated
  • Many first-time customers stated that they’d happily return to H&R Block to help with next year’s tax return, while long-term customers confidently recommended H&R Block to anyone looking for high quality tax advice.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

H&R Block is the proud 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service. Top scores were awarded for the company’s transparency regarding its business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to client queries and processing tax returns.