H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,691)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,482)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,476)
Brian H.
Brian H.

Easy and seamless process.

We found the whole experience to be professional, easy to understand and less complicated than usual. We would strongly recommend H&R Block to all our family and friends. Very satisfied with the outcome.

Evil_Squall
Evil_SquallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tax return with cryptocurrency is done properly here

I would like to praise Emily Vo from Tarneit who looked after me, she understood what I was looking to lodge with my tax return and she was wonderful trying to help me with my little knowledge, I would recommend her if you need to lodge your tax with cryptocurrency, and the service she provided were priced so reasonably well, better than others I would say!

Valerie Carey
Valerie CareySydney, NSW

excellent level of service

Excellent service from tax consultant, easily understood summary, ease of access to offices, pleasant office in convenient location, phone calls answered promptly by other staff members, office was following Covid regulations

Perfect service!

Fast, convenient, and professional service. Erik Smith (Prahran office) did a great job for me and my wife! Doing tax return over the phone was a great experience. Thanks heaps Erik and team!

karl9
karl9Perth, WA

great service

Cindy Rogers is a great staff friendly and professional and will get the best results for you all the time, I am go to her for the last 20 or so years

trevor patterson
trevor pattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful

Christine was very helpful in correcting our tax situation and pointing out ways to correct it in the current financial year. We will definitely be back next year. Great service

Tax Return and the consultant

Zoraida always works on my family returns and comprehensively provides advices as well follow through till finished. Its now three year continuous dealing with her and as always she kept us engaged with her professional expertise including follow-up with ATO on some matters.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Tax return made easy

David was thorough, informative and made the whole process easy over the phone. He answered all the questions asked of him, suggested ways to get a better result and provided a great return. I would highly recommend his services

Hazel F.H&R Block

Had an excellent experience with tax return for myself and my wife

Had our tax returns (myself and my wife) completed. What couldn’t be done completed in the appointment was followed up, and we collectively arrived at a nice outcome. Will be using again

The best service

Easy, helpful and friendly tax accounting experience which I have recommended to others. Chee was especially helpful, efficient and friendly and would go back to him again for sure next time! Great service, both in person and over the phone!

Hazel F.H&R Block

Excellent professional and personal service with great advice and return

We have used H&R Block in Diamond Creek for several years and are so happy with the understanding and professional personal service. Victor understands our employment and tax requirements with insight and we have been very satisfied with all aspects of our experience. Highly recommend.

Bruce edwards
Bruce edwardsSydney, NSW

Knowledge of returns

We were customers for the last couple of years. Unfortunately my wife passed away in April leaving me in a mess. As well as being sympathetic they were understanding and helpful. Karen, the manager was great.
Bruce Edwards

Louise
LouiseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Really helpful, informative and practical advice. Our agent was both patient and professional also advising us for the incoming financial year. It was a great experience and all at a practical cost.

dianejevans62
dianejevans62Central, SA

Tax Return Expertise

Extremely satisfied with the service and felt comfortable about dealing with my tax, every detail explained and what to expect, highly recommend H&R Block to family and friends seeking tax advice.

Mark L.
Mark L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tax return excellence

Very detailed and helpful explanation of each step of the return. Made it very simple for me understand what was taking place. Excellent knowledge of the process and what to expect. Thankyou so much!

Gaylene
Gaylene

Treated with respect

Our tax was a bit challenging and the lovely staff member we had dealt with it methodically and with and with a lovely demeanour. It was a pleasant experience for us

Hazel F.H&R Block

HR Block model excellence in customer experience imho

I am delighted to continue engaging with HR Block to complete my annual tax returns.

I used to draw on the expertise of HR Block Prahran but moved to Koroit last year so this year was the first time I engaged HR Block Warrnambool and they again met my expectations in the highest levels of professionalism.

I would happily recommend them to anyone seeking tax advice.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

The excellent customer service I always get with H&R Block Mount Druitt

I wish to congratulate H&R Block Mount Druitt for always giving me excellent customer service. I salute you. More power to you. Thank you very much. God bless you. Cheers, Maria Llave

Ross
RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people great service

Great people great service and friendly approach. Professional and not wasting my time. Straight to the point and polite and knowledgable and trustworthy. I am using their service for 5 years

Great Returns Year after Year

Effective management and implementation of their service, always a fantastic result. Will always recommend to family and friends at every chance. Have been a H&R customer since 2009 and will continue to go back every year.

Terri-Ann
Terri-AnnGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easiest way to process Tax return

From booking to end result, couldn't have been happier the whole process was great. Staff very knowledgeable provided great product knowledge and all information required, explained everything, all question answered so I understood

Audrey S.
Audrey S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic

Polite considerate and extremely helpful in obtaining the best possible return for me. Ruby at st Marys is amazing and provides an exemplary service dedicated to getting the maximum return for me

Hazel F.H&R Block

Have been going here for several years now and am always happy

Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and make the process stress free! They are keen to get clients the best return possible. Thank you very much to Justin Hamblin at Hove.

Nerissa K.
Nerissa K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tax 20/21 done - no worries

The Accountant's knowledge, clear explanations given directly to me, quick completion and nice office. I felt overall confidence and value. I am a happy client and will book H&R Block next tax year.

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top service

Been going to Modbury office for years. I always see Bruce. Can't fault the service. Great advice and speed of service. Friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks Bruce!