H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,691)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,482)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,476)
Manesh Mistry
Manesh MistryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!!!!

Easy service to use, Take advantage of the audio service from the comfort of your own home, and yes they do a weekend service!!!
I was cooking and taxing at the same time !!!

LeeLee
LeeLeeSydney, NSW

Very efficient, knowledgeable and quick service.

I have no complaints at all about the staff at HRBlock at Springfield Orion. They were all professional, quick, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely recommend them to my colleagues.

DebC
DebCCanberra 2600, ACT

H&R know their stuff

I feel comfortable asking questions about items I might be able to claim. I like how they consider all possible claims that I may not have thought of. Good staff.

Quick & Friendly Tax 2021

Didn't realise there was an office in Mascot. Friendly service, very experienced and quick. Made us feel welcome the minute we walked in, and got us a fantastic return. Very Happy Clients!

Kazza
KazzaHobart, TAS

2021 Tax review

2021 completed at HR once again fantastic service great result. The only place to go.
My accountant made me feel so welcomed was so friendly, very professional and definitely knew how to obtain the best result.
See you next year for sure.

Rainman
RainmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service.

The Moment We Met The Office Manager Kerri , We Felt Welcomed And Professionally Looked After. She Gave Us More Than What We Expected. Kerri Is An Excellent H And R Block Office Manager.

Professionalism

The process was professional and the skill of the tax agent was evident. The agent was punctual and we quickly established a rapport. I thoroughly recommend H&R Block and I thank Penny for working with us.
Excellent service and I didn't get a refund!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Expertise at its best

Very Professional, polite and very helpful to all my working Family.
Taught the youngest that you must always do a yearly tax return and be honest about it.
Great Life’s Skills achieved.

Elio Guido Fracaro
Elio Guido FracaroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personal expectations were met.

Satisfied customer, I was happy to use H & R BLOCK AGAIN. Have used them for nigh on two decades.
I would recommend H & R BLOCK to anyone requiring good service and attention to have their return done...

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't go anywhere else

Considerate and experts in the business, where very knowledgeable and advised of the correct things to claim and record details of, clean office and personal service with great value, recommend to all

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

My accountant Tracy from H& R Block Elsternwick makes tax time easy. Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and professional every time. Thank you Tracy for the exceptional service! Highly recommend H&R Block.

J. Franks
J. FranksSouth East Queensland, QLD

H&R Block Provide Excellent Customer Service

Michael arranged my tax return over the phone as I was unable to visit the office. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional & efficient. I was most grateful for the excellent service.

Janina
JaninaSydney, NSW

Our accountant Jo-Anne from Penrith H&R Block is very professional. She has provided clear instructions and answered all our questions. Jo-Anne went beyond our expectations. We highly recommend H&R Block.

Sorry
SorryAlice Springs, NT

Excellent customer service

Ross Chanal was an expert in taxation industry. Despite severe technical hiccups at the time of my appointment, he managed to contact ATO and found alternative ways of completing my ta returns. Thank you Ross for your professionalism, kindness and expertise.

Excellent service

I had my appointment over the phone, Manual (sorry not absolutely sure about the name) was so helpful and made additional inquires on my behalf and rang me straight back. He was extremely knowledgeable and explained things very well to me. I appreciated his attention given to me and would recommend him highly. Thank you.

Digby
Digby

Thank you I certainly will great service great company.

Hi Digby! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

NBER
NBERSydney, NSW

Easy and up to date service

What I do appreciate the most is that H&R block is constantly improving services and providing a new options in these pandemic times when most of us prefer “contactless” service.

Greg Menzel
Greg MenzelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and very good value for money.

H&R Block Golden Grove were fantastic and provided great service in getting our tax done. We had our tax return deposited by the ATO within 1 week! Great work guys!

Sue O.
Sue O.Sydney, NSW

Easy and convenient

Staff very helpful and understanding, no question is stupid, you can definitely have faith that your taxes are done correctly and efficiently, I recommend H&R Block to anyone, you won't be disappointed

Alison S
Alison SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life is so much easier with quality advice.

We began visiting H&R Block in person with several investment houses to sort. It was too complicated to resolve ourselves. When we moved away we continued with the arrangement by mailing physical spreadsheets plus receipts which were then mailed back to us for safe keeping. This year we have a huge CGT bill to be paid but it worked out to be right on our estimate so we have kept that from the sale.

Great customer service

Very positive first tax return experience. The staff where super calm and helpful delivering easy to understand and concise information. I was made to feel like I did a good job bringing receipts and the time flew past. Definitely recommend this place if you feel like doing your tax return through mygov and the ato is more then its bargained for.

Norm
NormPeel, WA

Why do your own return

Used them last year and very impressed with the service so much so returned this year. Raj was very knowledgeable highly recommend H & R Block if you want maximum returns.

Lindy57
Lindy57AU

A load off our shoulders

Consultant was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. We were able to get an appointment time that suited us, and our slightly complicated tax return was completed in super quick time.

Deborah S.
Deborah S.Sydney, NSW

Easy and very reasonable price.

This is the second time I have used H & R Block. Very easy transactions and customer service was of a high standard. I would not hesitate to use H & R Block again.

Siphathisiwe F.
Siphathisiwe F.Palmerston, NT

Outstanding customer care

Outstanding customer care and friendly staff who welcome into in a friendly way and explain the process of the claim clearly. The process of claiming your returns is explained to clients in a way that is easy to understand

Great staff, very helpful

Great to deal with, very knowledgeable, will be using them again. They really go the extra mile to make sure you get the best return possible, Priya was amazing. 5 Stars