H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,905)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,689)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,686)

Excellent service

Excellent service , friendly staff and the whole process was easy and simple from beginning to end . I highly recommend h n r block frankston , Mary is great at explaining the process and getting the right things for your application .

Matthew T.
Matthew T.Perth, WA

Not a taxing experience at all

Very easy to get an appointment. Friendly knowledgeable tax professionals. I'll be going back next year.

I made my appointment on the day, and was not at all prepared, yet Barbra was more than accommodating of my lack of preparedness. She was patient with me, and spent time to fix up previous tax returns which were erroneous, in order to maximise my return this year.

jack zoot
jack zootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

20 years a customer they never dissapoint

well 20 yeats now ive been going to see brett and his colleagues at moonee ponds H R block always get treated very well , very friendly team very professional and always get me a great refund,, they also give good education to people like me on how i can better my returns with manyt helpful hints,,thanks brett and all the team

Hazel F.H&R Block

HR have looked after our family including the wind down of business
So very pleased with their expertise which made everything very painless I would recommend this service to anyone

Professional and Excellent Service

Excellent and helpful consultants, I have used H& R Block before and I will always come back to have my
annual tax return done. During this Pandemic the office were closed. I was advice by email and phone call of when the office will be open for business and assure me I won't get fine by ATO. Excellent service.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Advice and Help

Friendly timely advice and submission of my annual tax return. Have used their services for the past nine years and have always been completely satisfied with their timely and professional work.

Ron P.
Ron P.Merriwa,Western Australia

Very helpful

Marinka was very helpful to a 93yr old client with mobility issues. I had to wait until the end of October for a report from my financial adviser providing possible capital gains tax before providing full information for my tax declaration.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jenny Eastwood
Jenny EastwoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

Polite & helpful consultants. And very efficient! I have used H&R Block for several years now & have been completely satisfied with their professional & friendly approach! Would be more than happy to recommend them!

Diz
DizSydney, NSW

Great Service !!

Thanks to Pavlina at Dee Why for her excellent knowledge and professional service in preparing my tax return.
Certainly recommend H & R Block for their friendly and efficient expertise. Will certainly use them again.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

H&R BLock Professionals

H&R Block. Probably the most professional tax agent, always striving for the good of its clients. Great work H&R Block. I would recommend H&R Block to anyone who wants a great tax return and result.

Owen C.
Owen C.Hobart, TAS

Excellent All Round

I was lucky enough to have Ange @ Rosny, Three years of returns to be bought up to date.
Was painless, quick & easy. Half hour & I was out of the office, due to Ange's expertise.
Will certainly be back next year or maybe in three :) Thanks Ange was a pleasure (Never thought I be saying that about tax returns).

Efficient, professional service

Staff in Cooma branch of H & R Block are efficient, friendly, attentive & professional. The services they offer are competitively priced and they strive for consistently good outcomes for their clients.

Suits my situation

Staff are courteous and kind thoughtful and considerate.
Do their best to please.
Easy to deal with.
Achieved results quickly.
Understood my situation.
Grateful to have them close by.
Thank you.
Appreciate the good service.

Excellent Tax advice & very proficient

I have used H & R block for years For my business, they offer sound advice & clarity when needed & helpful tips on tax year invoice’s & paperwork needed for your claims. Always on time & very personable. Takes the stress out of doing it yourself.

ccouch
ccouchSydney, NSW

Great Service provided by a professional and expert tax agent

Daniel helped me with my tax return last year and it was a delight to have him assist me again this year. My tax return was finalised within a short amount of time whilst on the phone without any issues. Very much appreciated.

Professional efficient company

First time using H & R Block my wife and I were very impressed with the professionalism the simplicity of the process friendly staff and the fastest satisfactory refund I have ever received would recommend this company

Blair
BlairCentral Queensland, QLD

Great taxation experts

Great customer service and advice and good outcome Very helpful staff and easy to complete and file my tax return will definitely be going back next year to H&R Block

Professional, expertise and dynamic

Mr. Aravind very professional, very good expertise.
I am very impressed. we will be back next year.
It is nice to have someone with this level of knowledge to do something that I find difficult.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Professional and efficient service

Have been using H&R Block for the last seven years. Always receive great service. Appointments are always on time, efficient, polite and friendly. Makes tax time a breeze. Will be back again next year.

Helen
Helen

A Professional and excellent service

If you are trying to decide if it's worth getting expert help - it definitely is. Quite an overwhelming process is made easy and clearly explained. Gives great peace of mind to have someone who knows what they are doing to take the stress out of the whole process. We were late at lodging our tax returns and unprepared but David is very organised and set everything up when confirming our online appt. We saw Kamilla who was fantastic and made it all easy and no bother. Very much enjoyed her friendly and professional manner. A very recommended great and thorough service - where you are in very safe hands for a very reasonable cost.

Awesome service.

Lovely people. Good results. More than happy with their service. This is mt 5th year of service and I will be back. I have used others whom were not as helpful.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Great people to deal with

Just great people to deal with any time I have had my tax done I will never go anywhere else to got my tax done I get a great return every year

Rachel Leah
Rachel LeahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best return I’ve had in 15yrs!

I used H&R block for the first time this year and they were able to help get the largest tax return I’ve had in 15yrs. I regret not using this business years ago… efficient, timely, polite and patient!

Adam F.
Adam F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Our service for the second year running was impeccable. Getting our returns completed was made an absolute ease from start to finish. We will definitely keep coming back as the whole process was a joy.

Chris R.
Chris R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tax time made easy

On time, knowledge of the work I do and makes me feel at ease about tax time, which I find very stressful.