H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,904)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,688)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,684)
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Stress free genuine service

Personal service ,Professional Advice, Stellar service with full support and back up,would highly recommend this agent almost a pleasure doing taxes now to use their advice and work towards a return

Excellent service

Sue at Baulkham Hills was helpful, friendly and obtained a favourable result.
Will use again! Definitely an easy place to use for Tax Returns and benefits. Flexible with appointments.
Convenient and accessible location.

Daz
Daz

Staff are always friendly and easy to interact with, have been using the same office for a number of years and intend on returning, first time doing tax over the phone which was relatively easy….

Angelic
AngelicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

H&R BLOCK - GREAT SERVICE

Peter at Chelsea Office was very friendly, efficient and put my mind at ease about the whole process. Great service and will definitely use H&R block again in the future.

Easy to use the client portal and don't even have to leave home.

Find out how H&R Block compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Christine always extremely helpful and friendly
Highly recommend H and R Block to others.
Easy to get appointment
Flexible
Knowledgeable
Always get a favourable result
Portal is easy to use too
Reasonably priced in comparison to others.

Kevin O'Shaughnessy
Kevin O'ShaughnessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complety satisfied with the service and result.

Excellent service, meticulous in detail, follow up , clear as to what information is required, comparison to previous years, carry forward information and all in all a thoroughly satisfactory service carried out in a timely manner

Stefan S.
Stefan S.South East Queensland, QLD

I have had missed doing tax returns for few years, and H&R Block helped me with professionalism and empathy and giving me the wright advices, so I don't repeat the same mistake again

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Stress free tax

Lodging my tax online with H&R Block is a good system. I get to do the work but have peace of mind by having it checked before being lodged. Good value.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Great Tax Agents

James was most pleasant helpful patient and went to great lengths to explain things we took his advice on board and we will be going back next financial year 2021-2011

Spain
SpainGeelong

I have been there for the past 8 years and I used to go to H&R Block when I lived in another city. Same great and friendly service and staff who try their hardest to get you a great return

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed with the service Samantha at the jimboomba office gave me. She was very helpful and so kind to me when she saw that i was really very anxious

Heather Jennings
Heather JenningsPerth, WA

Best service

Friendly, know their stuff, get the best return possible and office is set up for Covid outbreaks and social distancing and is clean, light and airy. Highly recommend their services

Find out how H&R Block compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Prompt and personalised service. I have been a long time client.

I have been a long time client of H&R Block. I always get very prompt and personalised service. Appointment has been just one phone call away. I would recommend to H&R Block anyone.

Ravi Nair
Ravi NairSouth Australia

Excellent level of Competence!

Very professional level of service from Darren McGregor. Been a client for the last 6 years, and Darren & team have made the submission process very seamless every time. Great team!

First rate experience

Very knowledgeable agent who went above and beyond the relatively small fee I paid to get me a really good outcome. Will definitely be returning to the same agent next year

Amazing service!

My parents and I have been a client of Regina’s at H&R Block for many years. She is a beautiful person, kind, professional and super efficient. Amazing service! 5 stars!

Andy T.
Andy T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent result

Professional service resulted in a significant tax rebate. I had two years tax to take care of and was not looking forward to it. In the event, I was treated very professionally and walked away with a rebate, not a bill.

Excellent service!

The experience I had with your company tghrough Tijana was an excuisite one!
I am very happy for choosing your company, which I did under one of my friends' recommendation. And it was worthy!
Many thanks again!
I G Golesteanu

I G G
I G G
Paz S.
Paz S.Sydney, NSW

Good to give feedback

Understandable, clear and warm attitude,

Very nice to have Alice as our agent on the day at H&R block , Burwood nsw, hope to get the same service when we move over to Adelaide.

Kathleen
KathleenCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Friendly professional service with reliability of work well done , great advice on tax returns and the comfort of knowing they care and do the best for you or your business

Todd
ToddSydney, NSW

Took the stress out of the process

I had not completed a tax return in many years and I was quite anxious about the process. The person looking after me made it stress free and was friendly and knowledgeable. Will be back next year.

Sandy J. K.
Sandy J. K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sorted perfectly - So happy!

I arrived with my folder of prepared statements & receipts, not knowing how to sort my artist claims. I was stressed. Covid had hit hard but this agent saved me money with minimal effort. I am grateful.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Highly satisfied

My consultant was efficient, knowledgeable and well prepared for our meeting. I have used the services of H&R Block for a few years now and have been very happy on each occasion.

Deval
Deval

Absolutely fantastic service

Mandy from H&R Victoria was absolutely fantastic and sorted by tax in a very efficient manner. Also pointed out some things missing which made save 1000 AUD on my tax return.

Expert in taxation

H & R is a guru expert in the taxation industry. I have been dealing with them for the past 9 years for my tax return. No condition in this industry is strange to them.