H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,905)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,689)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,686)
Deval
Deval

Absolutely fantastic service

Mandy from H&R Victoria was absolutely fantastic and sorted by tax in a very efficient manner. Also pointed out some things missing which made save 1000 AUD on my tax return.

Expert in taxation

H & R is a guru expert in the taxation industry. I have been dealing with them for the past 9 years for my tax return. No condition in this industry is strange to them.

Customer's Viewpoint
Customer's ViewpointSydney

Quick’n’Easy

If I can base my review of all their staff on the two I’ve had, then you’ll be very happy with your visit.They are very polite, quick, thorough and efficient.

Sue
SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great

Was able to get my requested appointment time - ease of booking on line. Staff were very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Very pleased I went there and will attend again next year.

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert advice, friendly and prompt service. What else could you possibly need?

Phone appointment was exactly as scheduled. Expert advice was provided making it easy for me to comply with all legislation. Return was submitted with ease and most importantly allowed me "peace of mind". I could not ask for any better service than provided. Thank you.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Very professional, thorough and fast. I would highly recommend their services.

I found H&R Block fast, thorough, professional, on time, and I believe they got me the maximum payout. They didn't mind that I wasn't very prepared, and were patient as I looked for my paperwork.
I would highly recommend H&R Block.

Frank
FrankPerth, WA

Great staff and never disappoint

Anne has always advised us correctly, she has also made sure we are never in the dark about how the tax system works.
Easy to book in on a time tgat suits us and they deal with us promptly. The staff are always helpful and happy to assist on the lodging of your tax refund.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent!

My Experience was excellent and will always ask for Radhika who was really helpful and courteous. I didn't have waste much time everything was so straight forward. I will definitely come back to you next year.

Kim Mountney
Kim MountneySydney, NSW

Too easy

It was all so easy. From making the appointment, going through my claims, making my payment and being told the approximate return I would receive.
Just an easy, non-stressful and fast process

H & R Block Tax Return

Excellent service and professional - everything was explained simply and in a polite manner. Would definitely recommend and will be using H & R Block in the future for my Tax Return

Hazel F.H&R Block

Seemless over the phone tax return.

H&R Block provided me with an option for an Tele-return (over the phone) to complete my Tax. They were professional and bought closure with a return in the middle of Covid 19 when Face to face booking were not an option. Thanks.

Brilliant

Super helpful staff, very friendly.
They know what they're doing!
I wasn't sure about how to complete my tax this year since it was more complicated than previous years, but these guys make it simple and explain along the way.

Aki
AkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would recommend H&R Block

I was very pleased with the service I received. The lady did her best to get me a maximum return. She had professional knowledge. I'm very happy with the result.

Meghan B
Meghan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really easy to use portal

I've used H&R Block online tax portal for quite a few years now. It's really easy to use and assists with each step along the way. Highly recommend for service.

Clear. Simple. Confident.

The tax agent at Footscray makes the process super simple. She’s clear and concise and always explains the relevant information in just the right amount of detail. Excellent service that always leaves me feeling confident.

Jey D
Jey DSouthwest, VIC

Friendly and Experienced

Karyn was so helpful. We have been going to H&R Block Belmont VIC for years now and have never been disappointed. Easy to book an appointment online with Reminder texts too.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problems after 10 years of using H&R Block online

I find H&R Block online tax service very easy and efficient. The portal is great; the service is prompt. I've always found the tax agents polite. It's very convenient to be able to upload all the relevant documentation and let the expert do the rest. It makes tax time relatively painless.

Well done H&R Block.

Very good advice from the H&R Block Tax Agent. I didn't think that I needed to fill out a tax return due to me retiring in 2019, but I discovered I needed to, and as a bonus I found out that the ATO owed me money. Very nice surprise.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service lives up to the brand

Excellent service and friendly staff make this still the best tax return team in town. Once again your team lived up to the brand. Also reassuring to know any audits will be managed by the team. Well done!

Roy.
Roy.South East Queensland, QLD

Great hassle-free professional service

H & R Block are specialists in tax law . That is why I continue to use the company each year as they make the process pleasant and easy for the customer.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Easy to use and staff are extremely helpful and professional

App is easy to understand and if issues arise the staff are extremely helpful. The cost is very competitive. My return every year since using H&R Block is easily doubled compared to previous years

Can-do attitude

Fast and friendly. Elaine gets my vote for best tax agent. Called their local office and they returned my call almost immediately. My tax forms were ready to sign in 24 hours.

Gill D
Gill DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and patient service

My phone appointment was organised easily with very little waiting.
I was assisted by a very patient consultant who helped me navigate the client portal. She made the process very smooth - thank you!

Bridget
BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service from Jason

I previously called your office to make a booking in November but was told by a female (forgot to get her name) who told us we couldn't make a booking in November and didn't explain why. Never offered to get back to us to rebook. The only reason I booked with Jason was because an email was sent to me reminding me to book and offered me online booking which I found really efficient. Jason who did our tax return was awesome, efficient, professional and gave us the best outcome.

Vince
VinceSydney, NSW

Convenient and efficient srevice.

I find the H & R Block site more user friendly than the ATO site. The fact that H & R Block is well established and reputable is reasuring for a new client.