H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,607)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,396)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,389)

Completing my tax was an easy process with friendly knowledgeable staff. Booking was easy and it was easy to get a convenient time. COVIDSafe practices were observed. Price was good.

Michael Drenth
Michael DrenthCentral West, NSW

Professional, helpful and easy

I have been using H&R Bloch for several years now and will continue to do so.
I have always found them to be fast, accurate, convenient and value for money.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Agent was very friendly and professional. Asked all the right questions and what to claim for my profession. The only issue that it is quite expensive for a very quick and simple tax return though (only took 15min).

EsquireCentral West, QLD

H&R Block Recamendtion

H&R Block are the Go to People to get a quick and maximun return I compare my mariatual/ financial/ Jo/ Age the lot in fact and i get a larger and quicker result than others who have different accountants some people have jumped ship to H&R and have no regrets H J Clein Esq"

Esquire

I am from Alpha C/West Queensland, Not Barcaldine, there area code is (Not) 4724 But thank you anyway

John
JohnCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

Prompt response and very helpful over the phone. The process relieved me of any worries I had over completing the return. Will use next year and confident will get maximum return back.

tax time

the whole process was very easy. The person who did my tax return was very polite and capable. I have no hesitation to refer H&R Block to my friends and relatives. I was very pleased

Allan
AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My first use of H&R block

I approached H&R block mainly because I had issues with Crypto currency. They were very professional, friendly and efficient in dealing with me and I got my tax return back very quickly. I will use them again next year.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't do your tax return before contacting H&R BLOCK

Very good service! I would recommend my tax agent to anyone. Bindu Sharma is the best tax agent I have ever used to do my tax return. Thank you for a great experience

pamexx
pamexxSouth East Queensland, QLD

great

We felt well looked after and received personal attention from the staff involved. He got the best he possibly could for us. Nice clean and well signed and well lit premises.

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and efficient service

First time using this type of over the phone service and had a great experience with Jeet Kaur who was really friendly and made the process easy and clear. The software and programs they use to co-ordinate the documents for the tax return were really easy, and if we got stuck on anything Jeet was great at answering our questions. This is gonna sound weird but she had a really great tone too, calming - which I found really helpful because these types of things stress me out a little! Would definitely recommend for service quality and availability of appointments.

Vincent
VincentCentral West, NSW

The best of services.

I feel they get the job done and get the best return for you and do a fantastic job and always lovely to deal with at all times 10/10 service

Samo V
Samo VSydney, NSW

Fantastic at TAX

Was very impressed and well taken care of at Epping HR Block. Highly recommended, got me back the maximum for my return, and did not charge a lot at all

Robert Brechin
Robert BrechinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So this is why h&r block has been around so long

Friendly, accommodating and understanding staff. Came in ahead of expectations and schedule. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Norwood office on the Parade. What can be a nerve-wracking experience turned out to be reassuring.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Extremely helpful and excellent service

We were both delighted with the helpful advice we received from a very friendly staff member. He solved all our queries and sent off our tax return with a great deal of professional expertise.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Hassle free. Quick response. Ato refund arrives quickly

Excellent service. Quick to respond. Quick telephone consultation. Easy next two appointment to sign. Rapid return, refund from ato directly into my bank account. Thank you for your service much appreciated and see you again next year

Susan of Ballarat
Susan of BallaratCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never disappointed

Excellent service never disappointed and the staff dealing with always do their very best for YOU the tax payer Their courteous friendly manner de stress doing a Tax return .Would never go anywhere else and the over phone was easy and worked well portal little difficult BUT Helen rang me and helped me through again excellent service

Naima
NaimaPerth, WA

Best service

Excellent customer service experience and honest and Friendly staff. The staff were very professional and pleasant also welcoming environment.the appointment was made easy and convenient and process was very informative and smooth.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Excellent understanding of my tax issues.

The Tax consultant was very helpful to take the time to understand my tax situation and anticipate my answers as I was in a state of stumbling to provide the right answers .

megsie
megsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good job well done, thanks

Good service, accommodating, cheerful, efficient, consistent, considerate, well informed, spoke to me & not the computer, complimented me on my preparation, focused. Not a complicated Return. Will recommend Service to friends. Ta John ‍

Walter and Lisele
Walter and LiseleSouth East Queensland, QLD

H & R Block Wynnum - Professionals

Professional service and advisor by the staff. Our appointment had to be rescheduled at a time that was appropriate for us. All our questions were answered by the accountant and likely to recommend others to approach H & R Block Wynnum for a great service.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Prompt , efficient and friendly service!

We have used the same tax advisor from H & R Block for many years. We feel confident and trust that we always get the best results The process is easy and refunds are always fast. Very happy customers!

matthew a.
matthew a.Sydney, NSW

Perfect 10 out of 10 service.

As my feedback to H&R Block I've been an ongoing client of Kevin for several years now I find him very helpful he has always the answer to all my tax return questions and always gives his service with a smile no matter how big or small the return is for me I highly recommend him to anyone (friends, aquantences ex, and ill be looking forward to seeing him next financial year in 2022.

Gerry O.
Gerry O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellence personified

Great service ,excellent staff ,convenient location, appointment time to suit me. The staff gets me the maximum return that I'm entitled to. There's never any hassles from the end result. They're simply the best

Grace A.
Grace A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stress free and quick!

Our tax consultant was friendly and informative, giving us good advice to maximise our tax return. Efficient and stress-free. Providing this service over the phone was very convenient and it did not take long at all to complete.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.Sydney, NSW

Great staff

Found them to be very helpful and knowledgeable staff, hassle free doing the tax return, would recommend to friends and family, they always have time for you , was more than just another number.