H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,599)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,388)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,381)
Mer
MerSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I've been using the Ingleburn office for several years and have always found the staff to be friendly and efficient. I am always satisfied with the process, and feel that H&R know their stuff and get me the best return possible.

Keith S
Keith SIllawarra, NSW

Efficient and friendly service.

Able to arrange covid-safe meeting at short notice. Maggie, who assisted us last year, was very friendly and explained all tax related issues clearly and concisely. Excellent service for two returns.

SunMason
SunMasonNortheast, VIC

Service *****

Excellent service from Victor from H & R Block in Diamond Creek. Victor has been doing our tax for a number of years. Victor guided me thru my first tax return as a business owner this year after loosing my permanent job due to COVID and starting up my own business. He has guided me in the future year and headed me forward, Thanks Victor

Jan2020
Jan2020Southern and Hills, SA

Honest and will do their best for you.

My consultant Fiona, whom I have dealt with over the past 3 years , is always helpful, efficient and aims do her best for me. The service fee is so reasonable and was the reason I made the change to H&R Block.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Trust is everything.

Just great people and great service, trust is everything in today’s world, I know I can trust the staff at H&R because of the year of training they have and experience they have.

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The booking experience was easy as we arranged a time to suit us, the agent Sean was friendly yet professional & overall my partner & I both agreed that this was an hour well spent. Highly recommend Carindale Office.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Great service, friendly and professional

Very happy with the professionalism of Kathryn from HR Block, everything was clearly explained and she clearly is very experienced. We are regular HR Block customers and will continue to be. The phone interview was much easier than I thought it would be,

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great first time experience

From start to finish a super easy process from making the appointment online to meeting our agent and doing our tax. Thank you H&R Block, we will be back next year.

Annie

I will be definitely recommending you and have absolutely no hesitation in doing so!

Hi Annie! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

Very efficient

Did there best to maximise my tax refund. Knowledgeable on what I could and couldn’t claim for my job. Pleasant office to deal with so I will gladly go back again.

Quokka
QuokkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

H&R Block annual tax return

The online portal is simple and very easy to use, they have highly knowledgeable staff, are very responsive and provide great communication by both email and the phone. Highly recommended.

Dale T.
Dale T.Northeast, VIC

Excellent overall customer service and support

I had more than 7yrs of tax returns to work through and the tax agent made me feel comfortable and non judgmental and once was completed was such a relief

Robyn and Brett
Robyn and BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always the very best service.

Gracie has been helping us with our tax returns for over 5 years. She has always provided us with sound advice, allowing us to maximise our refunds with confidence that if we were to be audited by the ATO they would find nothing wrong with any of our claims.

Tax returns

Got my tax returns done by Bernadette , liked her expertise on tax returns
She is very professional and I liked the overall process of getting my tax returns at my on time as you have to book and get to select the best time and day for yourself.

A.R.CURT
A.R.CURTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great business

Regina was amazing full on proffesional easy to comunicate and she explained every detail that even i understood.thanks for finishing my Tax very happy book me in again next tax

Marilyn
MarilynSydney, NSW

H&R Block review

I get my tax done every year by Kevin. This year, we had a virtual meeting which was very convenient. Kevin knows my tax history and is able to complete my tax in a timely & professional manner. Very happy with the service!

A L G
A L G

Excellent customer service provided each time. Highly recommended this tax agent company .

Excellent customer service provided each time. Appointment easy to arrange and sound knowledge of tax rules applied. kept informed of any changes as the tax system applies changes so readily

Teresa LodgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our accountant at H&R Block!!!!!!!

We have had the same accountant at H&R Block for over 5 years now and he is so good my whole family go to him!!!! We’ve been going to H&R Block for well over 20 years! Would never go anywhere else and when my 2 kids are finished Uni and working, John will hopefully do their returns too!

Teresa Lodge

Will share - and looking forward to when my kids go to H&R Block too one day :-)

Hi Teresa! Thank you again. H&R Block Team

David Chiel
David ChielSydney, NSW

Great to complete taxes from home

Ehtesham was professional and efficient. A great experience. It was the first time completing taxes over the phone and it seemed to be wonderful that I could remain at home.

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great taxation accountants

Very efficient and clearly experienced taxation accountants. Easy to book, tax done over the phone so very convenient. Our accountant John is friendly, personable and clearly very experienced. Highly recommend.

Gay Clarke Page
Gay Clarke PageSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, efficient and friendly service

Good service, convenient, and tax matters sorted efficiently. I have used the services of H And R block for over 10 years now and will continue to do so. This is a very helpful service and is such a relief at tax return time.

Reward

The services was reliable and convenient were consumer is the order of the day

As a client I would recommend another customer for a later future appointment and I shall remain as regular consumer

Donald Washburn
Donald WashburnSydney, NSW

US tax return for 2020

US tax return submitted despite problems of Covid and long distance communication. Support from both Sydney and New Jersey expat tax experts. A way was found to reduce my tax even though I still paid more than Mr Trump.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Professional and helped us thru out our phone consult

Adam from the woden Branch is amazing and myself and my wife will definitely be going to H and R block for all our tax needs in the near future

Sam H.
Sam H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy client

First time using a professional tax accountant and I was not disappointed! Simple process, helpful staff and a good amount returned. Would not hesitate to recommend this company at all.

Easy and peace of mind

My tax was fairly straight forward and the person I was dealing with was pleasant. I was was not kept waiting long. As the was the first year of my retirement I wanted to make sure every was right.