H&R Block
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by H&R Block

Pros

• High level of expertise

• Friendly and personable service

• Prompt and efficient lodgment of returns

4.9 (2,593)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,382)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,375)

H&R BLOCK REVIEW

Great customer service from Alasdair Morris-Jones - Mulgrave. He was friendly, professional, helpful and reliable. I would definitely recommend H&R block to my family and friends. I was happy that he had the knowledge and skills to help me with any problems or questions that I had. :D

Drabsch
DrabschSouth Australia

Professional and such a positive experience

I would definately recommend H&R Block to family and friends in the future. Extremely thorough and professional from start to finish. I’m glad I chose to go here this year and I will be going back.

mal
malSouth East Queensland, QLD

par excellence

Happy with all aspects of process especially the outcome created by Chris. A peaceful,competent gentleman who put us completely at ease with his professional manner. We'll be back for more satisfacion

S Hew
S HewQueensland

Tax return

Sheetal Parmar was efficient, helpful and professional. I have referred 2 of my friends to have their tax returns done with you.
One small request to freeze the tax agent fee as it increases every year.

Find out how H&R Block compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Rhonda at Lismore Office makes my tax life easy.

Rhonda at Lismore office is great, I've been going to her for years and she always makes things easy and no fuss for me. I don't dread tax time anymore.

Shae
ShaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service !!

We always get excellent and friendly service.
Wouldn't go anywhere else as long as Serena and Lillian are still there.
Serena and Lillian have always been wonderful .
I'm sure the rest of the staff are too .
Highly recommend H&R Salisbury

Rose
RoseLaunceston, TAS

Friendly and helpful.

Great with answering all my questions and making it easier for me to understand. First return I have had to do for 10 years and it couldn't have been made easier. Thank you H & R Block Launceston TAS

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Greg T.
Greg T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very engaging and knowledgeable

Pam treated me with respect and walked me through the process with reassurance.
Questions were very specific and straight forward. Each step was explained in full and even though I didn't get a refund I was very happy with the service.

Teresa Luczak
Teresa LuczakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love H&R Block

Wouldn't go to see any one else. My favourite account retired but her replacing is just as professional and knowledgeable , knowledgeable, polite. My tax, even though simple, was done within half hour.

Darren
DarrenHunter Region, NSW

It was a pleasure having tax done

Very thorough personal touch by consultant easy to talk with nobody enjoys tax time but these guys make you feel comfortable the whole way through I recommend this company to everybody from individuals to large companies

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Tax Return Advice and Service

For the most efficient, helpful and successful tax advice and best refunds every year, go to Victor Wong and the team at Diamond Creek Vic H&R Block,
Julie C

Well done alround.

I have had my tax done for the last few years by HRBlock and am impressed with their professionalism and patience with my ageing brain and occasional mistakes...smile. Thank you.

Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.Peel, WA

The best service

The friendly and professional approach to keep us at ease during completion of our Tax Returns knowing we are in competent hands and getting the best value for service Thank You

Perfect every time.

Very pleased with my appointment. Professional snd friendly staff. I use this service each year snd have never been disappointed. They try hard for a good out come for me each time.

Donald
DonaldWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Would recommend highly.

Great service and good at what they do. I didn't have to wait long in reception and the appointment was quick and only took a few minutes and am very happy with the outcome.

Tony B
Tony BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service always. I only deal with Sandi she is brilliant

H & R have been doing my tax since 2015. My contact is always Sandi M, she is an absolute assest to this Company. My BAS Tax and all records are produced with the utmost efficiency.
I would refer her and H& R Helensvale to anyone
Tony B

Sam Heairfield
Sam HeairfieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Experts & excellent value

Always good to deal with, I've been going to H&R Block now for 5 years. Fast, efficient & knowledgeable whilst also excellent value. The last 2 tax returns have been done very well over the phone. I highly recommend them.

Excellent tax returns

Have been going through the same consultant at the same office for many years and since day one we have ALWAYS gotten a great tax return. What has been just as important has been the really friendly, approachable personal service. It makes the whole process easy and stress free. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Keep up the great work, we much appreciate it.

G'ma
G'maSydney, NSW

H&R make my life easy!

There's never any fuss, holdup or errors. The return is completed efficiently, quickly and with care. Seeing the same consultant for at least 3 years has been great; although I've been using H&R for 20+ years, and have always been impressed with the service they provide.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Everything has been great for myself

I am so greatful to be able to pick up the phone & literally have a complicated problem taken away from my 2do list with very knowledgeable & quality professionalism, that in the very busy tax time is priceless ...
I cannot do my tax so easily & comfortably without h& r block Perth ...
So lucky to have their service to me & you have my deep gratitude, regardless of whether I pay for their hard work.

Lizen
LizenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good friendly efficient service

We have been seeing the same consultant for 3years in a row! It really helps to build a relationship and that we know the consultant we deal with! We hope to go there for many more years!

Talitha D.
Talitha D.Southwest, VIC

As always, my tax was handled and maximised

They are knowledgeable, informative and interested in obtaining the best results for their clients tax affairs. Every year I am pleasantly surprised by their skills and abilities to successfully organise and process my tax return with no hassles

Peter
PeterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Convenient and quick

The appointment was confirmed and the tax return completed quickly. A freindly person who was keen to answer questions and explain an issue regarding a superannuation contribution in the previous FY. Very helpful.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Customers clients always support a wonderful service

Complete professional . with all up to date modern electronic products along with traditional methods of tax services provides a vast knowledge of business for customer satisfaction foremost fulfilling clients needs

LMH
LMHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Professional, friendly and cheap for the level of service accorded

Amy from Gisborne helped me with preparing and filing the last 2 years returns - due to current health situation it was all done over the phone and via the portal and I was pleasantly surprised. She is very quick, very knowledgeable and professional and I got an even bigger return than I was expecting. I will be back.