100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Ha-Ra Green Glove Dirt DHG120? Claim your listing.

Noella
NoellaKeperra

BEST Cleaning Product for Security and Fly Screens

My sister in law and I bought both the gloves and SURPRISE, SURPRISE !!!!! I never thought water only would clean the grease off the Range Hood. What a fantastic product. Lyn and I also washed our cars with the Green Glove with only a half a bucket of water.

Wow!!!! the glass is fantastic and to only wash them out with Sunlight Soap is amazing. Have told a few people about these products not sure they believe me but I will certainly be using them on more things around the house. Windows and screens will be next after our holidays.

Bindy
BindySunshine Coast

It's so fabulous both in & outside of the house

I have been using Ha-Ra for 12 years and absolutely love it! Have saved $$$$ by using one system and don't need to have a cupboard full of different cleaning cloths and fluids to keep everything sparkling! Just Ha- Ra and more Ha-Ra! The Green Glove is actually part of the Crimsafe guarantee and cleans my screens superfast & easy with just using water.