HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70 Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

46 questions from our users

Kensell21

Kensell21asked

Still would like to know how soon this product is going to be available in stores.....

Ebonymom

That i am not sure as it has been sold via online. But i heard from one of my Korean friend that theyes are trying to sell this from Costco. But i don't know it for sure.

Fran02
Fran02

Hi Kensell21- I havnt seen the HAAN steamer in any stores as yet but i brought mine brand new on ebay from a great seller i bought it at 3pm and had it next morning a 9am. Heres the link there still selling them http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/roadgreen2012/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686, Cheers fran

Liz70

Liz70asked

Wow, this mop sounds great! Can it be used on polished concrete? Thanks

Dear Liz
I am not sure about what polished concrete is but our living room and kitchen area is floored with big tiles that might be similar to P.C. If this is the case, it should be ok. FYI, our tile is square 80cm x 80cm approx.

Victoria

Judy11

Judy11asked

Does this come with attachments and also are you able to clean shower screen glass with this machine

Michelle A
Michelle A

Definitely Judy! I clean my shower doors with an attachment! It's wonderful!! I just used mine today!! No soap scum left on my shower doors! They are squeaky clean!

Robert80

Robert80asked

Has anyone tried this steam mop on timber floor?

Dear Robert

I didn't as I have tiled floor. But my close neighbor who has timber floor (she replaced tile with timber before she moved in) has been using this steam mop before I purchased this and she has been satisfied with this and has been recommending this to me for a while before I bought this. In fact, her recommendation was one of other reason why I bought this as I could see how it works in real life from her place (timber floor).

Regards

Hilda Tindal

Hilda Tindalasked

What price is the Haahn steam mop. Where can I get it?

hoon Park

promotional price is $179.00 ending 15 AUG 2012,then going back to $199.00. available thr k2a

Sue49494949

Sue49494949asked

Hi,
I'm been doing some research on the HAAN Floor Steamer and I'm based in Perth, can you advise which retail outlet stocks the HAAN product or if it has to be purchased online.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sue

hoon Park

It is shortly available in retail store,but currently only available thru online k2a

Get an answer from our members and HAAN representatives