HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

Broke after one use - junk!

We brought this mop hoping that it would be good but it stopped heating and was unusable after one use. Junk! We had a monster mop before that did an excellent job but it just took time to heat up. I would not recommend the Haan mop. I never got to use it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very disappointed

My steam mop arrived a week ago.
I unpacked it the following day, read the instructions to assemble, when I noticed one of the hand held steamer buttons to release it from the main mop is jammed and I cant unjam it without risking damage.
I have left at least 3 phone messages on their phone number, and also emailed the company. I haven't had any reply and I am getting to the point where I will just return it if this is their level of customer service.
I am even happy to drive from the Central Coast to Auburn (at least a 3-4 hour round trip for me) to replace the hand held component, but I get no response form the company.
I am extremely disappointed with HAAN as they appear to be very happy to sell the product, then do nothing to assist after the purchase.
So much for getting my floors cleaned before my guests arrive :(

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Dear. Customer Good afternoon. We apologise for your inconvenience with the HAAN steam mop. Let us send the replacement immediately. Could you please send an email to admin@haanaustralia.com.au with your details (name, delivery address, order ID)? Once we receive your email, the replacement will be arranged as soon as possible. Once again, we apologise for your inconvenience. Thank you.Thank You . I have sent you an email in response.Dear. Customer We keep checking our emails, but haven't received your email yet. It seems that there is some system error to receive your email. Could you please re-send the email to admin@haanaustralia.com.au or admin@k2a.com.au? Looking forward to your email soon. Thank you.

Are these reviews real???

I dont know who has reviewed the mop but I've had it for over two months now and it is terrible.
Very little heat from the mop and doesnt even clean up basic things off the floor.
The unit cant even clean up chocolate or jam off the floor.
I dont know how Haan get away with it but I do not recommend anyone buying this because you will just be wasting your money.
Haan should hang their head in shame for selling such a false product to consumers and then pretending it has the best rating from real consumers.
I wonder what the ACCC will say if they tested it themselves. Did I get a dud model perhaps, who knows because their distributor in Melbourne dont care and would even talk to us when we tried to return it, claiming not to speak English or not understand the problem.
Doesnt work, dont waste your money and forget about after sales support if anything does go wrong.
By the way, look out for the 30 day money back guarantee if you do end up buying one becasue you will need to return it for a full refund. Shame Haan, Shame!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Broke down !

I was looking for a steam mop after research and all the good reviews bought one,it did work for 2 years and now it does not steam,the pads also does not last either,will not buy this product again will buy another brand very disappointing after I gave them a 5 star when new.

Not working

I bought it because of a good review. Used two times and it's not steaming. I am in process of returning. They should check the quality of the product. Don't buy it. Just do a research. The tank cap broke after first use and after the steamer is not working.

Useless - Only worked 2 times

bought this item from Kmate-australia, worked 2 times. They will refund, but I have to pay to send it back from country queensland to get my $219.00 back. Just for information I bought through PayPal who stated in resolution of case that I have to pay to send it back. When I called Paypal they said you can claim 8 times a year for the refund of goods, but you have to take photos etc, and make a claim for the refund.
Don't buy this product, useless so is the company that sells it.

Not as good as the hype.

Leaves wet, ineffective mess and takes too long to heat up. Use a mop and bucket you can get a better result. Don't waste your money on cheap Chinese rubbish which doesn't work like it should misleading people it saves time Better if made in Australia. We are capable.. And not totally useless.

I Agree With "Load Of Rubbish" Review

It looks great until you actually use it! The steam generated is woeful. I had a toy Put Put Boat when I was a kid and it generated more steam power than this thing. That folks is why it only takes minutes to dry its steam cleaning out put is minimal.

Load of rubbish

Where do you get these people, do they work for Haan, or is it haan doing the reviews. We bought a Haan "steam " mop last year, used it twice, biggest piece of ... we have ever bought. Don't buy one. If you must buy a steam mop buy instore where you can take it back if necessary. Our experience was that the after sales experience was somewhat deficient.

Terrible product which doesn't work

This isn't a good product at all. I would not recommend buying and I would definitely not buy from crazysales.com.au.

I bought this as I have a new baby and would prefer not to use chemicals when cleaning. Unfortunately when its arrived I've very disappointed at the performance.

The steam doesn't come out consistently, it doesn't remove soap scum from the tiles, when using the smaller flat attachment on vertical surfaces water drips everywhere and the pad just gets saturated.

When cleaning the floor it doesn't produce enough steam to remove marks without going over them several times.

I purchased from crazysales.com.au who are now being very difficult when I've asked to return, they have after 4 days of emails (they apparently don't have phone support and take 24 hours to respond to each email) they have now referred me to the manufacturer....terrible customer service Considering I purchased the product through them.

Dear customer. i apologize for any inconvenience caused and please contact us by email through admin@haanaustralia.com.au

HAAN Multi Purpose

I bought this one few days ago. It does not give enough steam and I am now planing to return it as it says 30 days money back. I also found that it is very expensive compared to other mops in the market. It is better to check with review we sites before buy.

Lalith
Looks good
No enough steam

Dear Lalith, we are sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our product. Have you contacted us in regards this issue? We never want our customers to feel that way, so we are happy to refund your money once you requested.

Over priced over rated

Completely overrated this mop is no better than a $50 h2o I purchased on eBay in fact it is worse dont waste your money if you look carefully at the many terrific reviews 4 this mop u will see they all have the sane grammar and have all been written by people whom have only registered to review this mop !!

Over rated over priced

Given my experiences with this mop I would have to question the legitamacy of the reviews also. Solid at mopping floors, but the attachments are a total waste of time.

Absolute rubbish!!

Purchased the HAAN SI-A70 Multi with Extended Flexible Nozzle from Haan Australia Website after reading all the positive reviews on this site and I must admit It was a complete let down. The steam component is simply not powerful enough to clean any of the grime off my vinyl floor.It simply goes over it.I had better success with a simple sponge by simply scrubbing over the marks and wiping it off with a rag.

I also tried out the steam nozzle component with all the extra accessories and yet again it was all let down by not enough steam generating/outputting.it simply wouldn't clean anything let alone the stove area as they show on the video on their website.it is simply misleading advertising on their part.

I also decided to return the item since the seller claimed they have a 14-day money back guarantee.I have messaged them online stating my intent to return the item.thus far no replies.Since then I have gone through PayPal to reolve this issue and waiting to see if I should escallate it to a claim since I have no luck contacting Haan.
nothing
everything

Ok had contact with Haan today.I am told they are sending me a return label for Australia POST.so hoping the steam mop saga concludes soon.

Don't Buy if in Australia

I just purchased this item. It arrived in Australia with a US power cord, I bought a US/Aust converter. The mop worked for 5 mins before breaking. I was later advised that America has 1200 watts of power and Australia has 2400. There was No mention of this anywhere!!! Now I have paid $150 for a broken steam mop!!!! Not happy!!!

Hey, I don't know where do you have purchased HAAN Steam Mop before but I'm sure you purchased US version(SI-70) from US ebay or others. We are not providing US power cord or US 1200 watt. It's all has AUS power plug with 240W. And also, It's NOT $150 in AUS. We are only one sole distributor of HAAN Corporation in Australia and selling at $199 for Australia house holds. You better have a check carefully before you write some review about product. This is about HAAN Steam Mop SI-A70!!! NOT SI-70!!!!!This is WRONG review. Please note the US model is SI-70 and AUS is SI-A70. We never sold for $150 before in AUS. And SI-A70 has Australia power plug and 240W.*240W = 240V

See all HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70 reviews

Has anyone used this on a slate floor? Would it destroy the mop pads as the floor is not smooth?
I would call the company and check with them to be sure if it is suitable for a slate floor. They have an office here in AU (NSW?) Google for the contact details.

Hi , I am thinking of buying haan floor steamer mop and was wondering if its worth buying model with the hand held steamer ,is it powerful enough to use around the house for other cleaning jobs
I have found it is great for sterilisation, toilets, shower recess and mattress etc. I haven’t a reason to use in my oven as it is one that burns off the stuff at high heat. It doesn’t get rid of mould, only mould remover does that. Used it in my sliding door tracks, helped lift the dirt there.DON'T...I have had to replace the BRITTLE water tanks 4 times now at a cost of $9.95 each! I'm very disappointed....Today I went to steam mop my floor ready for my husband's 60th birthday tomorrow and guess what...ANOTHER cracked water tank. You will be let down so research another brand...

My water tank broke while attached to the handheld mop, and the cap is stuck in it with the broken bottle neck. I have already purchased a new water tank, but have been unsuccessful removing the cap from the mop. Is there any way that I could remove the cap and start using my mop again?? I had just started to like the steam mop and then this happens!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I can't answer definitively however a few times it has been tough to pull my tank free. This maybe caused by calcium build up causing high pressure and heat between the rubber suction of the cap contact. Maybe push down and use a solvent.. C-L-R or WD40 good luck. Descale ur mop.

Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70