HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

been long time and still fit and fine.

my house is a average size house, and i am using it, having 2 kids in house and cleaning bit of bathroom and kitchen is bit easy with this.. 2 mop pad are good quality and still going on- yes we do need hand clean some time but its a easy of being quick clean with steam. build quality is also very good.

Purchased in September 2017 for $217.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Brilliant Product

Bought this Haan Floor Steamer few months ago after reading reviews online and I couldn't be happier. I have owned the monster steam mop for 8 years and that doesn't even come close to how good the Haan floor steamer is. I purchased it from a local stockist as I wanted to see and feel the product before buying. Really easy to fill up the water and it glides so easily on the tiles. Not too heavy to handle and the attachments are great for cleaning the toilet and bathroom as well when you need that quick freshen up. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Brilliant!

This product has totally changed my floor-cleaning life! It is brilliant! I have never seen my floors look so good with so little effort. I used to spend hours trying to get my vinyl and tiled floors clean (we had two dogs and a cat) but just couldn't get all the grime off until I bought this steamer. It cleans perfectly. I am a very, very happy customer and would recommend this product and company to anyone who wants a great steamer for a great price and actually delivers what they promise. Well done Haan!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

very happy with it.

Cleaning power is quite good, makes the floors shiny. Easy to maneuver. I generally use two pads to clean the house, and wash them in cold gentle short cycle in the washing machine without using fabric softener.
The water tank seemed to leak a little water, and they are sending a replacement without a hesitation, good warranty service.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

One of my best buys

I bought this Haan steam mop 3 years ago now.
It’s still going strong, I’ve never had any problems.
I’ve just recently bought some new cleaning pads for it.
It’s easy to use and it’s the only thing that makes my tiles shiny and streak. I would recommend this mop.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Third time luck: Finally got the right steam mop

So this was the third steam mop I purchased on my quest for the perfect one. My criteria: Easy to use, long cord, easy to store, storage heat pad, easy to fill, not too wet on the floor, gets hot quickly, florr dries quicklly, don't have to push it to billio,can do tiles and wooden floors and well priced. The Hann covers all thoses bases but is pricey - but worth the extra dollars.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Impressive Steam Mop

Only used twice but absolutely delighted with results. Previous well know brand mop left water all over tiles, this one dries within minutes. Loved the long electric cord, easy enough to manuver corners probably could do with improvement. Water tank easy to refill and in a medium sized home refilled twice. So far I am very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

It is my favourite appliance!

I was reluctant to purchase this mop given the cost, however, it is worth every dollar and each time I use it, I feel a quite pleased with myself. Great maneuverability. Tank needs to be refilled quite regularly, however, that just means there is steam pumping through, so bring on the steam, I say!
However, the vibrating plates shorted out and sparks flew out the bottom. I don't know how to get it repaired and will be really disappointed, if it can't be fixed.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Great Product

We are extremely pleased with our new Steam Mop. I have severe back problems and an ordinary mop is very difficult and clumsy to use, but the Steam mop is a breeze.
Only downside is can't hang it on wall for storage and falls over if not leaned against something. But still love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

The best all round steam mop I have ever used.

My wife almost didn't buy another steam mop after her experience with other brands, but this one is a beauty. Cleans well, and not much water left on my nice hardwood floors. Easy to fill. Easy to push. Easy to change pads and they wash well. The tough little scrubbing brush really did clean the grout (still a tedious job) and with water based degreaser and the wand I managed to clean the stove extractor fan filters. This steam cleaner/mop is worth the extra dollars. It appears to be very strong and well built, so should last much longer than our past disasters.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Fantastic, and excellent service! Would buy Haan again and again and again!

This is the best mop ever. Easy and simple to use, and when we had a small issue with it, the Customer Service was unbelievably helpful and prompt. In this day, this is unfortunately a rare commodity, but I would have absolutely no hesitation in buying a Haan product again - price is not really an issue when you are buying this quality and service. Love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Thank you Haan!

I purchased this steam mop in November 2015 and used it no more than 6 times. 2 months ago I started to experience problems with the mop when it took about 20 minutes to warm up and start steaming. I finished my floors on this occasion and was hesitant to use it again because of the experience mentioned. 2 weeks ago I decided to use the mop again and I was extremely disappointed to find that it wouldn't work at all. I contacted the supplier, noting that the mop was just out of the warranty period but hoped that Haan would back their product and provide me with some assistance but they have refused to do anything to help.
UPDATE!!
Haan emailed me after posting this review and informed me that the supplier, (Crazy Sales) that I contacted regarding my problem with the steam mop had not bothered to contact them with my complaint. Now that Haan know about my problem they have informed me that they are more than happy to repair my mop. Thank you to Haan.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Love it !

I have been using another brand but it was difficult to put the pad on and the floor was always wet, so had to use a mop after using the steam cleaner. I have chosen HAAN after reading the reviews on Choice magazine and am very happy with my purchase. With HAAN, attaching the pad is so easy and no more dribbles, so no more wiping after you use the cleaner! Also you don't have to hold the switch while you are mopping and can just glide around the house. The clicking noise some complain about doesn't bother me at all. The only minor point is that it is a bit tricky to put the hand held unit back into the body.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Surpasses my expectations for a steam mop - loving it

Having read the reviews both on this site, CHOICE magazine and Youtube videos on the Haan site I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the HAAN SI-A70 Multi with Extended Flexible Nozzle plus 2 extra cleaning pads approximately a month ago. I was extremely satisfied with the efficiency of ordering and delivery of the steam mop to me, on the Sunshine Coast. My experience with steam mops is limited as I borrowed one about 6 years ago and didn't like it at all. However, moving up from Sydney some 12 years ago and now living on the Sunshine Coast, tiles have been the way to go along with a bucket of mop!! I have finally ditched the latter and absolutely love my HAAN purchase. The ease in which I can whizz thru the house and the speed in which it dries (due to minimal water usage) gives it the thumbs up for me. However, I have tried using the attachment for cleaning counter tops and even the upholstery on my little Audi's driver's seat but have to say, it gets a thumbs down as too much steam is emitted and therefore making the area too wet and I was left with a bigger stain than I had before I started on the seat of my car! I use 2 cleaning pads and fill the water container twice to do both the inside and the al fresco area of the house. When I refill the tank I change the pad. I do feel you still have to attack dirty grout the old fashioned way and yes you do have to vacuum the area before starting but that goes without saying! .I am pleased I ordered the extra 2 pads as I have them in reserve. Another minor point - it doesn't stand up as firmly as say, an upright vacuum cleaner, so I am always mindful to ensure it is propped near a wall. Would I recommend this product - absolutely. Some have written about the clicking noise as the steam pumps out - that doesn't bother me at all for at least I know it is working and then the noise changes as it runs out of water. I think the paint job of the product must have been done in one of the car factories in Korea as it is really shiny!! Would I recommend it or purchase it again, most definitely and thank you to this site and its users, along with CHOICE and the Youtube videos from HAAN as I was able to make an informed decision. HAAN does keep prompting you to make a review on their site but I thought I would wait until I had it for a month or so; their marketing is amazing Oh and I have descaled it once, as recommended with no problems.
It is now March 2019 and I have had this product 2 1/2 years and loved it until a piece of the plastic broke off - see picture. So, guided by CHOICE magazine, as I am a long term subscriber, I took it up with the company but alas so far, no satisfactory outcome. I am still pursuing it as I feel that a mop that costs this much should not have pieces breaking off of it. I am the only person that uses it and am very careful with it. Under the Australian Consumer Laws it clearly states that we should expect a product to last more than a few years.

Purchased in November 2016.

Cleaning is so much easier!

The steamer has made cleaning our floors so much easier and quicker, and leaves the floor completely dry. Would strongly recommend the multi-purpose steamer so that you can use the smaller part to clean the shower, etc. Replacing and washing the pads is easy. Very reasonably priced as well. Great product!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Love my new mop

I have recently used another brand of steam mop (expensive) and was constantly having to renew the filter at big cost. This cleaner only lasted for 2 years.
I love this new Haan steam mop so easy to use and very efficient, does not leave the floor soaking wet, and is very maneuverable.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

New user

in recent years I have used other bands from expensive to cheap, they all had a similar problem, excessively wet floors, I generally used the celing fans to help dry them. I have used the Haan A70 twice now, water consumption is down by atleast half which accounts for the quicker drying, the floors look better and with markedly less streaks.

I fine my unit requires more energy to move it, maneuverability is good, I guess the energy required is associated with the floor not being as wet, I have not found the need to change the cleaning pad every 10 minutes as suggest, I have changed them after the second tank (40 minutes) only because the suggest is 10 minutes.

Cleaning the pads was easy, under 65 degree water, using a nylon brush, about 1 - 2 minutes per pad.

Presently I am happy with my choice

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Couldn't be Happier

I've had this mop for 2 years now and it's been fantastic. Great maneuverability, haven't had to change the pads yet (washable). The amount of money I spent on cheap-n-nasty steam mops far out ways this one, should have bought this in the first place!

It does make a weird knocking sound but don't be worried it's the machine working it's magic. Make sure that you empty the water tank as this will prolong the life of the product.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Love this steam mop

Brought this steam mop direct from Haans website after reading reviews on this site and i have to say im very happy with the quality.
Mopping has become easier, steams up very quickly and is very easy to manouver around the house. Dries very fast, i dont think i could fault this mop.
The company is also great to deal with as my scrub brush was missing after a quick email to them they replied back to me in 10 minutes and 2 days later i received the brush. Would reccomend it to anyone.

Happy with the results

I had a different steam mop that I used for a few years, but went back to the Sabco and doing it the hard way, until I started researching for a new mop. I tend to check a lot of forums before purchasing and so took the plunge & bought purchased the HAAN SI-A70 a few months back. Waited a while before adding my comments, as I wanted to make sure it would keep repeating it's wonderful performance. I am really happy with the results that I am getting with this steamer and it does not take long before you can walk on the tiles as the tiles dry much faster with the HAAN. We have a new home with lots of tiling and it tends to show up the marks a lot, but I have been really happy with the results.

See all HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70 reviews