Haberfield Motors

Haberfield Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Fantastic stuff and car

I love the car!!! Ali was so helpful and pleasant. Very easy transaction, great price and most of all i love my new car.. highly recommended. Thanks Ali for all the advise and help.

Julie B

Julie BNorthern Region, NSW

I traveled over 400kms to test drive a car and was refused.

Mark Horwood

Mark HorwoodSydney, NSW

Good service and follow up.

Thanks Guys for your good customer service, and follow up, service. I would recommend your dealership to other people, with no hesitation, I noticed all vehicles were well presented, and clean.

Lina

LinaAshfield

Excellent service

Team is fantastic to deal with from start to finish
Excellent help and able to assist me in the decision process without being pushy or overwhelming!

Famin

FaminSydney

great team top service great price

Great experience, easy process and very friendly team. Ali helped me choose the car that is suitable for me and my family and got me in a nice bmw sedan instead of A3 i came to look at. Very happy with what i end up buying.. 10/10..

Ibro

IbroSydney

Excellent service

After weeks of roaming around to look for a perfect car, I came across Haberfield Motors on Paramatta road. I was professionally welcomed by Ali, I was given the time to look for what I was after. Took the BMW for a test drive and asked my mechanic do an inspection and full check up on the car following day prior to the purchase.

I highly recommend Haberfield Motors

rip off.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney

Outstanding - Ali and Michael went above and beyond

We just had the best experience with Ali and Michael. We had a car issue on our way to a wedding, and came to them for help and they were so helpful, knowledgeable and both guys went above and beyond to give us the best service. Efficient, friendly, expert service. Can't speak highly enough. We're buying our next car from you guys! Jacqui and Mark

Tonu

TonuNSW

Great car and great deal

I would just like to pass on my gratitude to team at haberfield motors for your hard work in helping me get my new car. I really cannot put into words how grateful I am and how much I appreciate your work.

wazza

wazzasydney

excellent and honest car

Thank you Haberfield motors for your help, my BMW 335 is amazing and price was excellent, ended up.taking it on a drive to gold coast with my wife and did not miss a beat, very impressed with the ride, feels brand new , big thank you! I will definitely recommend Haberfield Motors, cheers guys

Yayun Lui

Yayun LuiCanberra

Excellent Cutomer Service 5 stars

Came to Haberfield Motors shopping for a toyota which they didnt have, Amo showed me a beautiful Audi A3 2010 model with lot more than what i wanted in it even the price was within my budget and i bought it... No regrets and i looooove my new car... cruised back to Canberra smoothly... Thank you Amo for this beautiful car...

Jeff M

Jeff MSydney

Excellent Service, Thanks Ali Pleasure to do business

I would like to Thank Ali and his team, for there exceptional service, love the car love service.

Pleasure to do business.

Ted

Tedeastwood

A+++++service and finance

Thank you team haberfield motors for great service and honesty. The Holden Cruze is beautiful and as described and delivered as promised. Finance are quick and competitive... great job guys will surely come back..

James

JamesNewTown

Satisfied customer

After weeks searching for a new vehicle, Haberfield motors was recommended to me by a previous buyer, great experience and received exactly what I was after, knowing that I am going to buy a USED car for the value I was after. I highly recommend for great service and honesty.
For others that have written -ve reviews regarding this place, it could just be luck!!

Ben Ho

Ben HoSydney

Good Cheap car

bought 2011 Golf from Haberfield motors. Car very good A1 and no problems, very good service and price is cheap. will bring friends to bay from Haberfield Motors..

Great car

Loving the new car. Recommended, A+ see amo he’ll sort you out with a new ride. has large variety of cars to choose from.

One month since purchase and up for 5k repairs

Bought a car with a roadworthy supplied, rego was due for renewal following month. Needed a new roadworthy...now mechanic has sent images and quoted 5k in repairs which should have been picked up in roadworthy when purchased. Oil leaks , water leaks, suspension issues, tyres “ready to blowout” “unsafe to drive” based on my mechanics assessment.. he advised not to drive car home... waiting on response from fair trading on next steps. Very disappointed, these guys knew we bought the car to transport our family and both children.

Jude

JudeKogarah Bay

Nice team and beautiful car; thank you :)

Bought my BMW 335 from Haberfield Motors; all things agreed at purchase were completed when I picked up.
They organised a competitive finance rate for me.

Car was well presented at delivery and drives beautiful!

Highly recommended; thank you guys

Andrew

AndrewAdelaide

Great service, friendly guys

bought a very nice 2006 jaguar xtype which i got delivered to SA and car was in perfect condition as described to me on the phone by Amo. smooth transaction, eazy to deal with, everything was clear from start to finish and was always updated in regards to delivery. Very professional and highly recommended..

Excellent ; Excellent ; Excellent

Bought my BMW 125i 2010 immaculate condition from Haberfield motors easy transaction start to end. Salesperson Ali was ready to answer my questions and put my hesitations to ease. Even after i brought the car i called to ask a couple of questions and regarding a issue with the head light. we brought the car down and he answered all my questions and solved my issue with the light. haven’t had any issues with the car. Thank you for making my experience so simple.