Haberfield Motors

Haberfield Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Haberfield Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Seamless service

I purchased an Audi A3 recently and I couldn't be happier with the car. Amo was very thorough and the car was beautifully presented when I picked it up. Highly recommend.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Great First Car

We are very appreciative the service and hassle free purchase of my son's first car. Armo was fantastic and was not pushy and made the the whole process trouble free. Thanks again

Boyd
BoydRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value , great service.

Purchased an 09 Range rover. Amo made it all easy and helpful. Got MTA inspection and car was very good.

Jon
Jon

Great deal

Bought a used BMW from here and it was a great deal. Friendly service and they dropped off the car to my house. All done online and over the phone, very easy, no hassles.

Jennifer
JenniferMid North Coast, NSW

Just what we were looking for

Thank you Amo for your prompt responses to all our questions, your friendly service and manner.
We will absolutely recommend you

Dee
DeeHunter Region, NSW

Old fashion customer service where customer comes first

Recently purchased an Audi A5 from Haberfield Motors, very impressive dealership, all the staff are most obliging with enquiry, highly recommend! Even picked me up from railway station when I was collecting my Audi A5.

Good service. Joel is very easy to deal with and focused on serving the customer. If you need a car, check these guys out.

Jacky H
Jacky HSydney, NSW

Joel and Ali were very helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone. Great service and very happy with our new car

Dj Appolo Entertainment
Dj Appolo EntertainmentSydney, NSW

Very bad service his a big liar

I bought a brand boat and trailer Parker 660 weekend
After 2 years I tried to sell my boat I couldn’t because he sold me the wrong size trailer
2.4 tone and the weight of the boat , motor, fuel
And water over the legal weight
So now I’m taking him to the court
And his cars really bad
Please don’t trust him

Sandra Villegas
Sandra VillegasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interstate purchase

I bought a car from interstate and the communication with the dealer was very transparent. I booked an independent inspection as Ali requested and it was the best money investment I could have done as I know exactly what state the car was in without even being there. I totally recommend Haberfield Motors for your next car purchase.

Julie
JulieNew South Wales

Thorough, professional made everything easy

First time i buy a European car which was a 1 series bmw.. can not tell how happy i am with this beautiful perfect car.. i love it... thank you George for convincing me to buy it and thank you Ali for the price and the finance as well... very happy...you are the best guys!!!

Worst car I’ve ever bought

I have never bought a lemon car until purchasing a car from this dealership. The paperwork was false and they did not do a mechanical check. The car had over $2,000 of hidden damage and put my life at risk with breakdown on the highway after purchasing it.
They refused to pay the costs under the warranty and I had to pay to go through the tribunal
Fair trade have had a number of complaints but yet this dealership is still putting life’s at risk in death trap cars

• Return Claim MadeYes

Jeff M
Jeff MSydney, NSW

BMW 325I 2006 MSPEC

Exceptional service from Ali very happy with his service and deal. Purchased a audi a5from haberfield motors last year. Brought it back and traded it in on a bmw 325i mspec. Gave me a excellent deal the trade in. I was going to put it on carsales but brought it in and done the deal after i spoke to Ali. I saw the bmw in yard no detailing or nothing took it for a test drive loved it mechanically A1 no issues at all. Ali and his team were exceptional done the detailing on car in the same day. The car looked brand new.

Thanks Ali.

Julia
JuliaQueensland

Toyota Hiace

Bought this Hiace from Haberfield Motors and im very happy with it and happy with the customer service i received. Thank you for the stuff and special thank you to ali..

Rene
ReneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good service and cars

Ali is a great guy, very easy going and not pushy.. he made the car shopping looks so easy and simple and helped us to get finance at a competitive rate.