Haberfield Motors

4.1

Sandra Villegas

Sandra VillegasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interstate purchase

I bought a car from interstate and the communication with the dealer was very transparent. I booked an independent inspection as Ali requested and it was the best money investment I could have done as I know exactly what state the car was in without even being there. I totally recommend Haberfield Motors for your next car purchase.

Julie

JulieNew South Wales

Thorough, professional made everything easy

First time i buy a European car which was a 1 series bmw.. can not tell how happy i am with this beautiful perfect car.. i love it... thank you George for convincing me to buy it and thank you Ali for the price and the finance as well... very happy...you are the best guys!!!

Worst car I’ve ever bought

I have never bought a lemon car until purchasing a car from this dealership. The paperwork was false and they did not do a mechanical check. The car had over $2,000 of hidden damage and put my life at risk with breakdown on the highway after purchasing it.
They refused to pay the costs under the warranty and I had to pay to go through the tribunal
Fair trade have had a number of complaints but yet this dealership is still putting life’s at risk in death trap cars

Jeff M

Jeff MSydney, NSW

BMW 325I 2006 MSPEC

Exceptional service from Ali very happy with his service and deal. Purchased a audi a5from haberfield motors last year. Brought it back and traded it in on a bmw 325i mspec. Gave me a excellent deal the trade in. I was going to put it on carsales but brought it in and done the deal after i spoke to Ali. I saw the bmw in yard no detailing or nothing took it for a test drive loved it mechanically A1 no issues at all. Ali and his team were exceptional done the detailing on car in the same day. The car looked brand new.

Thanks Ali.

Julia

JuliaQueensland

Toyota Hiace

Bought this Hiace from Haberfield Motors and im very happy with it and happy with the customer service i received. Thank you for the stuff and special thank you to ali..

Rene

ReneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good service and cars

Ali is a great guy, very easy going and not pushy.. he made the car shopping looks so easy and simple and helped us to get finance at a competitive rate.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Fantastic stuff and car

I love the car!!! Ali was so helpful and pleasant. Very easy transaction, great price and most of all i love my new car.. highly recommended. Thanks Ali for all the advise and help.

Julie B

Julie BNorthern Region, NSW

I traveled over 400kms to test drive a car and was refused.

Mark Horwood

Mark HorwoodSydney, NSW

Good service and follow up.

Thanks Guys for your good customer service, and follow up, service. I would recommend your dealership to other people, with no hesitation, I noticed all vehicles were well presented, and clean.

Lina

LinaAshfield

Excellent service

Team is fantastic to deal with from start to finish
Excellent help and able to assist me in the decision process without being pushy or overwhelming!

Famin

FaminSydney

great team top service great price

Great experience, easy process and very friendly team. Ali helped me choose the car that is suitable for me and my family and got me in a nice bmw sedan instead of A3 i came to look at. Very happy with what i end up buying.. 10/10..

Ibro

IbroSydney

Excellent service

After weeks of roaming around to look for a perfect car, I came across Haberfield Motors on Paramatta road. I was professionally welcomed by Ali, I was given the time to look for what I was after. Took the BMW for a test drive and asked my mechanic do an inspection and full check up on the car following day prior to the purchase.

I highly recommend Haberfield Motors

rip off.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney

Outstanding - Ali and Michael went above and beyond

We just had the best experience with Ali and Michael. We had a car issue on our way to a wedding, and came to them for help and they were so helpful, knowledgeable and both guys went above and beyond to give us the best service. Efficient, friendly, expert service. Can't speak highly enough. We're buying our next car from you guys! Jacqui and Mark

Tonu

TonuNSW

Great car and great deal

I would just like to pass on my gratitude to team at haberfield motors for your hard work in helping me get my new car. I really cannot put into words how grateful I am and how much I appreciate your work.

wazza

wazzasydney

excellent and honest car

Thank you Haberfield motors for your help, my BMW 335 is amazing and price was excellent, ended up.taking it on a drive to gold coast with my wife and did not miss a beat, very impressed with the ride, feels brand new , big thank you! I will definitely recommend Haberfield Motors, cheers guys

Yayun Lui

Yayun LuiCanberra

Excellent Cutomer Service 5 stars

Came to Haberfield Motors shopping for a toyota which they didnt have, Amo showed me a beautiful Audi A3 2010 model with lot more than what i wanted in it even the price was within my budget and i bought it... No regrets and i looooove my new car... cruised back to Canberra smoothly... Thank you Amo for this beautiful car...

Ted

Tedeastwood

A+++++service and finance

Thank you team haberfield motors for great service and honesty. The Holden Cruze is beautiful and as described and delivered as promised. Finance are quick and competitive... great job guys will surely come back..

James

JamesNewTown

Satisfied customer

After weeks searching for a new vehicle, Haberfield motors was recommended to me by a previous buyer, great experience and received exactly what I was after, knowing that I am going to buy a USED car for the value I was after. I highly recommend for great service and honesty.
For others that have written -ve reviews regarding this place, it could just be luck!!

Ben Ho

Ben HoSydney

Good Cheap car

bought 2011 Golf from Haberfield motors. Car very good A1 and no problems, very good service and price is cheap. will bring friends to bay from Haberfield Motors..