Haier 631L French Door HTD635 Series

HTD635AS, HTD635WISS (Water Dispenser)
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Haier

Tianli
Tianliperth

Good

I boutht it with my partner and I love my fridge. It is of great price. Heaps of room in both the fridge and freezer. Amazing ice tray. my friends love the wine bottle holder and the metal hinges the shelves sit on. So many compartments for storage. It save energy.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Amy O
Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy.

I love my fridge. Great price. Heaps of room in both the fridge and freezer. Amazing ice tray. I love my wine bottle holder and the metal hinges the shelves sit on. So many compartments for storage.
Only problem is that I have had to tighten the handles a couple of times.
Apart from that I would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Isabelle
IsabelleGold coast

Good looking appliance

We upgraded to this fridge because we had a baby on the way and we needed extra space. To be honest I am not such a fan of French doors. Our previous fridge was a standard top freezer, bottom fridge and although it was smaller it seemed to have as much space inside as our new bigger one. It is also a bit annoying to have to push all the way for the door(s) to close, but it could be unrelated to the brand and more with the fact that this is a french door fridge.
Plus side, it looks fancy and it's practical to be able to get some cool(ish) water from the spout on the door, it's easy enough to clean. It is not noisy. We haven't had any issues so far but it is still fairly new.

Date PurchasedAug 2015