Haier HCF Chest Freezer

Haier HCF Chest Freezer Questions & Answers

HCF324, HCF524 WH, HCF264, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Haier

13 questions from our users

Maria P.
Maria P.asked
Chest Freezer HCF148A

Hi there, I was wondering what the function of the switch is? Our ice cream is rock hard and the dial is set to min!

shenw
shenw

Ours is the opposite, when it’s min, the popsicle’s coating is dropping, make sure you don’t accidentally turn on the red button

Brad
Bradasked
HCF Chest Freezer

Can I purchase a replacement lid for a small chest freezer?

Chris
Chrisasked
Chest Freezer HCF-148WH-2

Wish to purchase another two wire baskets for this freezer.
Please advise where I can purchase them.

Shanizzle F.
Shanizzle F.asked
HCF Chest Freezer

What size am I looking at

Bella
Bellaasked
Chest Freezer HCF324

Hi l have the HCF324w2 l’ve plugged it in for approx 4 days. When the motor condenser is on it is very loud. Is this normal for this brand? Should l be concerned?

Bill M.
Bill M.asked
HCF Chest Freezer

i would like instruction manual it makes a lot of noise i think its working its icing up inside

Jain M.
Jain M.asked
HCF Chest Freezer

I brought freezer yesterday and connected nearly 4 hours back. The control indicator is turned on. But the freezer is no yet cool. What I need to do ?

Steve M.asked
Chest Freezer HCF208WH-2

Have just purchased freezer do I have to leave super freeze switch on all the time

Anne Kerr
Anne Kerr

No. Once it is up and running we switched it over. Ours is set on 4 and the green light for Control is on. Great freezer. Very quiet. Low maintenance.

Steve M.

Hi Anne k thanks for your advice

roo
roo

no it is noisy but you don't need super freeze, on bread does take a bit longer to freeze so prob use super freeze for bread for 1 day if you gonna freeze a lot of bread. i find you only need super freeze if you gonna freeze a lot of things at once then only for 24 hours.

Steve M.asked
HCF Chest Freezer

Have just purchased chest freezer do i have to leave super freeze switch on all the time

shirley
shirleyasked
HCF Chest Freezer

Indicator light has gone out. does this matter, how to change the bulb?

plushly

I think the light is led. The light is only meant to come on when the compressor is actually running. If the light never comes on, but the freezer continues to work normally otherwise, personally I wouldn't worry about it. If it the light is permanently out and it is still under warranty - you could get it fixed through the supplier.

leefromaus
leefromausasked
HCF Chest Freezer

I was told I have to buy the Whole lid to change the seal as mine has split on my haier chest freezer 148A, Not happy

plushly

Is it still under warranty?

The entire lid is less than $100 (about the same as a Whirlpool freezer door seal)? While it would be nice to be able to change the seal only, this is a very basic and cheap appliance - parts inventory is often rationalized for this type of product.

anneatabermain
anneatabermainasked
HCF Chest Freezer

Can I purchase more baskets, where from and how much do they cost?

celzz
celzz

It is best you contact Haier and ask if that is possible

kevin8
kevin8asked

Where are they made?

plushly

They are made in China. Haier Group is the biggest producer of refrigerators in the world in terms of sales volume. They also own and manufacture other brands, such as Fisher and Paykel.

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Haier HCF Chest Freezer