Haier HDV50E1

Haier HDV50E1

banter

banterSydney, NSW

Faulty Wiring

I first purchased this dryer in April 2019. Soon after, the safety switch on my electricity board would trip cutting power to all power points in the house. There was no regular pattern so it took some time to discover it was the dryer and the fault was intermittent. Purchased from Appliances On Line, these dryers are serviced by Fisher & Paykel which makes for confusion when it comes to complaint resolution.

I agreed to accept a replacement and paid for installation a second time only to suffer the same problem again. After 2 dryers with the same fault, I wouldn't take the risk again and changed brands. It's a shame because I purchased it to match my Haier Washing Machine which has been terrific.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $429.00.

Noise Level

Vishal G.

Vishal G.

Its nice and compact given the price.

Its a good value for money. Comes in handy in rainy season and can be stacked on your machine hence Saving space. Clothes are nice and crisp similar to the ones dried in sunlight. I am happy.

Noise Level

Verity06

Verity06Toowoomba

Good Dryer.

I enjoy the air dry option that doesn’t use heat on clothes. Fairly quiet but could be quieter. Filter Needs to be emptied of lint each cycle. stacked on top of washing machine and fits nicely. It’s appearance is good, it looks nice in the laundry not too bulky or ugly. Fits plenty of clothes. I deducted one star for the energy efficiency which is only 2stars and also this company should feature the product ID name/number on the front of the machine to make it easier to find when needed.
Also lightweight and easy to lift when moving.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Michelle

MichelleNSW, 2560

Awesome Product

Best purchase made. I thought by it not being a branded name it wouldn't run as well or last as long. I was very wrong it's the best dryer I've ever purchased and cheaper than the branded names. I highly recommend this product if people are looking at purchasing a new dryer.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Couldn't be happier with the performance

I have this dryer for over 2 weeks now. Using it everyday
Cant find anything wrong with the machine.
Its
- Quiet
- Cloths always come out dry
- Doesnt generate huge heat and humid in my bathroom
- Reverse drum