Haier HSBS555AW (White)

MPN: HSBS555AW

Cobaki

CobakiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant, great fridge and freezer, no probs at 1 year

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Saroj

Saroj

Stylish

I changed my fridge as i needed bigger storage. I am in love with this fridge but cant get rid of the plastic smell.. Everything else is ok. Fridge is easy to operate and frost free works really well.

Purchased in April 2019 at Mr Appliance Online store.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)
Margie

MargieGeraldton

Best fridge very stylish, well priced

I brought this fridge last week, it's absolutely beautiful. It's very big with lots of compartments. I love the black inserts on the handles, saves a lot of cleaning. Freezers iceblocks super fast. I'm done with icemakers and water dispenser as they have been the first thing to go wrong on previous fridges,
It's still early days as I haven't had it long, will review again in 6 months.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
snooky

snooky

What a GREAT WELL DESIGNED FRIDGE

I had to get a fridge that was not too deep for my new kitchen, Haier had a very cheap priced side by side fridge freezer that fitted, smaller than I wanted.
Well what a well designed fridge/freezer it is, you can see every thing clearly and not being too deep means nothing gets lost at the back, shelves are glass, the whole fridge is quality!! I can easily fit in what I had in a larger fridge/freezer.
I LOVE IT !

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Diana

DianaMelbourne

Nice and quiet

It is a pretty good looking fridge, good size and very quiet. I love the shelves and perfect adjustable temp. The frost-free is excellent and the size it large but great for me. I can't get over how quiet it is. It is very easy to get rid of the new fridge plastic smell.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

angry customer

angry customerMelbourne

OK Fridge and Freezer. Can be noisey

It's fairly easy to clean, the fixtures are fairly strong.

It can be noisey, and even more so if you put things on top of it, meaning a lot of storage space is wasted.

The temperature settings are very good, but sometimes it overcools. You find this out by it making weird noises. Opening the doors and closing them it will then tell you the actual temperature and start going back to the set temperatures.

Still better than most new fridges and freezers I've had this century.

Date PurchasedAug 2017