Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

24 questions from our users

Donnaasked

HWF75AW Series

Hi, can items be added once the wash cycle has already begun?

Sue
Sue

Hi Donna. I could not find an answer in my machine booklet, no mention of this feature. Some machines will allow the door to be opened if water level has not reached the door (by pressing start/pause button) however I have never tried this as this is my first front loader. The button on this machine is a start/pause button so I would guess its possible, as long as water level hasnt reached the door. As an aside, the door on this machine is quite large (another things I love) so you would need to be quick if opening.

Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Hi Donna,
I have done this but only when there is no water in there, it lets you unlock it and put whatever you need in within the first 5 minutes of putting the machine on :)

Thankyou :)

Doneyasked

HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

big ugs

big ugsasked

HWF75AW2

What country makes this machine?

I bet Haier would know

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

HWF75AW Series

To all those who own this product, could you wash a queen size doona in it? TIA :-)

Michelle. T
Michelle. T

I have one.. You COULD squash a queen size in there JUST. I haven't tried a doona yet, only duvet blankets.

Ashy

Ashyasked

HWF75AW2

Does this machine have a sanitize option to sanitize clothes thanks

Christine D.asked

HWF75AW1

We bought the 7.5kg front loader Haier, only had it a few day days but noticed that each I set the cycle and press start it seems to make a clonk noise which seems to be coming from the control panel.

Kat

Is it before the cycle starts? Could be the locking of the door?

Christine D.

It seems to be when I press the start button to start the cycle.

Christine D.

Yes that's a good point I didn't think of that.

Hermawan

Hermawanasked

HWF75AW2

Anybody has been using this washer for a long-term can give me advice how reliable this Haier HWF75AW2 washing machine?

Georgina

Georginaasked

HWF75AW1

Help! I bought this washing machine 3 weeks ago from Harvey Norman. It makes huge noise during the wash! (even just with several pajamas & gym pants) The transportation bolts are removed by the delivery guy and the floor is level

Samuel W.

Samuel W.asked

HWF75AW Series

Can I stack a dryer on this machine?

shannon m
shannon m

how did you go finding a stackable front loader washing? im trying to find one to suit my old tumble dryer to sit on top like my previous hoover.

Kelly J.

Kelly J.asked

HWF75AW1

Does this machine beep or alarm when complete

Hi Kelly J
This machine does not beep when it finishes or make any other noise except to suddenly stop.

Kat

there is instructions to turn the beep on.

Danna L.
Danna L.

How may I ask kat? As I would like to know wen mine does finish

Nina

Ninaasked

HWF75AW1

Recently I washed bathroom machine washable fabric mat in it and it didn’t finish the cycle n hall gave error . Now I cannot open the door it says lock on the screen. Whatever mode I switch it on now it doesn’t finish the cycle n stops in btw. I’m unable to open the door. What should I do now

Hi Nina

I only recently bought this machine and I have had no issues. This sounds like a technical problem and I'm sorry I am unable to assist you.

Johnny H.
Johnny H.

There's a little hatch in the front where you need to empty the drum from and a lever you can use to open the door once done.

Liz

Lizasked

HWF75AW1

how do i select the prewash mode?????

HMZ
HMZ

you can't with this machine

Rachel F.

Rachel F.asked

HWF75AW1

Will the 7.5kg fit a king size doona ?

Janie-Lee

I'm not sure. I would say not. I bought the 12kg, because we have lots of large rugs and we have pets. My queen size doona fits in comfortably. My advice would be get the largest one you can afford. It's a great machine. Hope this helps.

APasked

HWF75AW Series

In fact I have found some reviewers who have reviewed both Haier, Woolies and Rewardia. Coincidence? Productreview staff, please investigate.

APasked

HWF75AW Series

Is Haier buying reviews? Some reviewers have only a handful of reviews including 3 or 4 five star reviews for Haier products. I dont see many reviews here from people with five or more reviews.

Janie-Lee

I just found this site, so I only have 1 review of my Haier washing machine. I'm pretty happy with it. It's a 12 kg front loader and so much better than my old top loader. Hope that helps.
Cheers from Janie

AP

Thanks Janie-Lee. I have been doing some detailed research into Haier reviews and it does appear Haier buys reviews. There is a distinct pattern to some (not all) of the reviews for Haier. The reviews seem to occur in campaigns around certain dates, and many of the reviewers review the same products (e.g. Belong broadband, autoguru, Woolworths, Dyson and K-mart). I even found one reviewer who supposedly had four different fridges within the space of a month (and they were their only reviews). Is be wary of buying Haier products based on their reviews.

Janie-Lee

I bought it based on the review of my friend who had a Haier for 6 years. Raved over it when other friends had nothing good to say about their LG, Bosch and Westinghouse. I've had the machine for a couple of weeks now and hasn't put a foot wrong. Thanks though.

Smooch C.

Smooch C.asked

HWF75AW Series

How do you use the prewash mode?

Steve

Steveasked

HWF75AW1

Is there a 'soaking' option anywhere?

Liz C
Liz C

No option to soak on this model

Jian C

Jian Casked

HWF75AW1

How to open the filter cover? I tried like 5 minutes. Just can't open it.

Cristy

Cristyasked

HWF75AW1

Is there a cycle on this machine that has a quite spin we brought it on the weekend & it sounds like a jet plane landing in my laundry??

Graham
Graham

Yes. I use Spin/Drain. My washing machine is the quietest machine that I have ever owned. I bought my machine from The Good Guys who delivered, installed and tested it.It is important to have removed the transportation bolts before use,

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives