Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series (page 3 of 4)

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Liz C

Liz CVictoria

Just after extended warranty expired, so did it

Was a good machine for 3 years. I didn't find it's wash cycles very flexible but the sportswear 25 min wash was a fave. As long as you're not looking for a long term solution, it's a cost effective solution for a small family. It does spin clothes nicely and is reasonably gentle on clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Dylan S

Dylan SAU

Absolutely amazing !!

We have just moved into our new home and we needed to buy a washing machine. My boyfriend had reed reviews and hear amazing comments about this brand. This washing machine is so easy to use our cloths go in filithy with stains and come out absoloutly clean. We are so happy with our purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Bernie

BernieDJIRU

This washer is excellent.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

carefulbuyer

carefulbuyerAdelaide

Fantastic value and great quality and performance

Date PurchasedJun 2018
James

JamesKaroonda

Perfect washed cloths every wash

This was the best washing machine I've had in my 53 years of life. It was on the cheaper side in comparison to others and the screen is easy to read and the different wash programs are easy to select. The cloths have always come out very well washed as well

Date PurchasedJul 2016

This machine is as fragile as a pregnant penguin!

The drum started making terrible sound..it is very difficult to deal with this machine..it’s got a broken drum.
Cost of repair is very high.
Do not buy this machine, it will give you nothing but pain.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Pen2paper

Pen2paperSubiaco 6008

Better than expected for the price

A great machine, washes well and quietly. You can set the temp as low as 20 C and modify the spin speed. It has a good variety of programs. I followed the booklet to stop the end of cycle alarms as I don't like them & I use off peek electricity at night. I have to remember that I put a wash on as all the lights go off too. I've not had a problem so far! As for setting it up, It did take a couple of hours to unpack, though we weren't in any rush, make sure you have spanners and spirit level & we used a thin piece of wood & old coasters under 2 feet to get it level on our floor. I marked its position on the floor and it hasn't moved out of place. I've seen it advertised for less since we bought it, so shop around.

Glenda

GlendaDepot Hill

Awesome!

Ash T

Ash T

Great machine

This machine is great it is quiet, holds heaps, and cleans well and clothes come out great it is good value for money I have had no problems with it at all. You can add fabric softener and a pre-strainer like vanish and every mark is moved and you can vary the heat and spin

Jess

JessPort Adelaide, SA

Great for a secondhand buy

We bought this off gumtree as someone had upgraded to a larger size and had this super cheap. We've used it a lot since then and it still washes the cloths very well and the drum wasn't very dirty. The only issue was buying new tubes as the old ones had began to get clogged up

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Usman

UsmanEpping

So far so good

Great works fine, quite, washes well. There are plenty of settings to chose from. Water and energy rating are good.
Initially it was vibrating a bit but that was because of improper installation. We have been using it for a month and it is running smooth. Purchased it from the good guys at a very good price I think it is great value for money

Timmy92

Timmy92Melbourne

GREAT WASHING MACHINE

Switching over from a top loader to a front loader i havnt looked back since.Great look and design. I like this washing machine as it is quite yet does a great job. The machine has many different functions which include express 15, daily wash, delicates or even hand wash. My perosnal favourite is the express 15 wash as it washes your clothes in 15 minutes.

Kim

KimMorpeth

Can’t fault it!

Large capacity machine perfect for a large family, heaps of wash cycles to choose from, easy to use (even for the kids) very quiet, extremely fast spin, clothes come out perfectly clean and require much less drying or ironing compared to my previous washer... and it looks great too! Highly recommended!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Graham

GrahamAlbury

Perfect Machine. Happy Customer

I have only had my washing machine for approx 2 months. Before I purchased this one I researched all of the available machines. I am very happy with my Haier. It is quiet, has a great variety of programs, washes and rinses very well . It operates so quietly that I forget that it is on. I purchased from the Good Guys who delivered, installed and checked its operation, then took away my old machine. Grazza. Albury

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Zzz

ZzzBrisbane

Such a great washing machine

This washing machine has far exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. I've been using it for a year now, and it hasn't skipped a beat. It has all the features I'd expect from a more expensive machine including many different wash cycles, temperature/speed adjustment and wash delay. The only issue is that it can be a little loud compared to more expensive units, but it is far from excessive. Don't be turned away by brand recognition, this was my first Haier purchase and I'm not looking back. The big brands were not offering anywhere near the functionality of this unit at the same price point.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Faysie

FaysieSOUTHPORT

The best yet

Have had Haier front loader for three months, the performance is the best, quiet, large selection of cycles self cleaning inside rubber flanges. Floor stability excellent. Washes very clean on all cycles quick and daily wash most popular, handles Doonas well in 8Kg weight wash exterior features easy to wipe and polish.

Ally

AllySydney

Great washing machine

I've had this machine for 9 months and it works great. Washes well and has a variety of options for different washes. Fairly quiet if you close the door but can be a bit loud in the last few minutes spin. One complaint is that the hose length that comes with the washer is tiny, it just reaches the sink it is right next to. Depending on your laundry configuration this may be an issue for you. I used to collect grey water for the garden but there's no way to do that with such a short hose.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Alan

AlanVIC, 3029

Great Haier Product - Quality and water saver

We used to own a Samsung front loader but failed just after the warranty period. So we got this one instead while it is on sale, it has already been with us for two years and going very strong. It has just the right number of operating modes and proved to be a real water saver. Easy to use, quality and couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Fayebriotti

FayebriottiPerth, WA

Great and stylish

Absolutely love this washing machine it's nice and big with a stylish look and has some fantastic features and the prices was really good. Would recommend this washing machine to everyone looking for a great buy worth the money. It is able to do small loads (15mins) instead of the general (30mins).

karl.brugger.7

karl.brugger.7Queensland, Australia

Awesome Front loader..Saves water,Quiet,Quick washes and Value for Money

Just brought my new front loader from JB HIFI on a discount special $399. This a upgrade from my old LG top loader.

So far have saved me from a big water bill and the clothes are much cleaner.

my favourite option is for my gym clothes..it has a Express wash 15min option and them throw into a dryer..Really happy when running late and forgotten to wash the day before.Can have them clean/dried clothes within 30mins.

Also very quiet machine and looks very reliable

Very Happy no issues..