Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series (page 4 of 4)

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

lisa

lisacasino

best I've owned so far.

so far the best washing machine I've owned. clothes come out clean and white every time. it's quiet and has so many different options. I love the 15 minute option thas great for little things like toys and towels. I always use the 55 minute cycle for clothes and have found that my clothes are as streched as they were with other machines.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Chak N

Chak NSydney

Value for money and good product

Decent price. Quiet wash. Good selection of washing cycles. Very solidly built. Some people complained about the noisy spin cycle, but comparing to other brands, I find that there is really not much difference. It has a built-in water heater for hot/warm wash. No plumbing for hot water inlet. I have been using it for one month, and it has been working brilliantly. Very good value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Harry.L

Harry.LMelbourne

Better than you think

Haier is a big reliable brand in China who has acquired F&P.
We've had the washing machine for about a month. It works very well and easy to operate.
Noise is a little loud but we don't really mind.
A brand new washing machine for this price is hard to come by. Very good value for money

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

neo

neoperth

So noisy

Price is good, less than $400. everything is good except noise. When it spins, the noise lever can reach 84 dB. I can hear the noise even I stand outside of my house. Others I think it is ok. Many functions. However, I think it may wash longer than it shows.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
gentlecrack

gentlecrackSydney

Excellent Washing machine for the price!

I got this during an eBay sale of 25% for $450. Very silent, and many options which are useful such as Handwash etc. It has been problem-free so far and cleans like a professional washer. Buy this and you won't regret it. Installation was simple and I did in 20 minutes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Melly

Melly

SO FAR SO GOOD.

Love the express wash. 15 minutes and it's done. Love all the features and wash cycles so far. Have only had it a few weeks but so far it's been the best washing machine we used. ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yes it's great. First Haier product !

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

big ugs

big ugsasked

HWF75AW2

What country makes this machine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I bet Haier would know

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

HWF75AW Series

To all those who own this product, could you wash a queen size doona in it? TIA :-)

Michelle. T
Michelle. T

I have one.. You COULD squash a queen size in there JUST. I haven't tried a doona yet, only duvet blankets.

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) A$599.00
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm