Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaking during wash

Leaking after 3rd wash. The driver came back for a check and confirm it’s door seal problem but Appliancesonline refuse to refund instead offer store credit only. Big disappointment as everyone saying they have good customer service. Even after wash always have foaming left around the door.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2021 at Appliances Online for $609.00.

Janet

Janet

6 days washer went leaking

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $495.00.

Adam P.

Adam P.Murray Mallee, SA

Terrible machine, not worth it.

Terrible machine. Can barely wash one shirt at a time. Can't wash two. The worst washing machine I have ever used. Constantly stops with 13 minutes left. Would not recommend to an enemy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $565.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Keena

KeenaCraigieburn

Its ok not so bad not so great

Its working fine.sometime just the poweder we add gwt used only half and other half get wet and stuck so every time we have to clean it. So its good and bad

Purchased in May 2016 at Gudguys for $400.00.

ebony w.

ebony w.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

I had to put this washing machine together when I picked it up from the warehouse. It must be tipped upside down to put a base on. You must also take off the back panel to remove transportation bolts. The worst experience ever on purchasing a brand new long term home appliance. Why did I buy this brand is what I’m asking myself. I feel very disappointed in the product & I don’t even want to use it now. I tried giving no stars but it won’t allow

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $525.00.

Terrible Sound

My new washing machine makes horribly lound noise when it spins. I called the customer service, took a day off from work just to wait for the tenician to come and inspect, then I was told the new washing machine is in default, so I had to take another day off to wait for the changover on the day, but the same issue still exits, called the customer serice, was told have to take another day off to have another technician to come in before they can provide any solution.....most terrible experinece ever!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

This machine is as fragile as a pregnant penguin!

The drum started making terrible sound..it is very difficult to deal with this machine..it’s got a broken drum.
Cost of repair is very high.
Do not buy this machine, it will give you nothing but pain.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Donnaasked

HWF75AW Series

Hi, can items be added once the wash cycle has already begun?

Sue
Sue

Hi Donna. I could not find an answer in my machine booklet, no mention of this feature. Some machines will allow the door to be opened if water level has not reached the door (by pressing start/pause button) however I have never tried this as this is my first front loader. The button on this machine is a start/pause button so I would guess its possible, as long as water level hasnt reached the door. As an aside, the door on this machine is quite large (another things I love) so you would need to be quick if opening.

Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Hi Donna,
I have done this but only when there is no water in there, it lets you unlock it and put whatever you need in within the first 5 minutes of putting the machine on :)

Thankyou :)

Doneyasked

HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

4.4
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm