Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Keena

KeenaCraigieburn

Its ok not so bad not so great

Its working fine.sometime just the poweder we add gwt used only half and other half get wet and stuck so every time we have to clean it. So its good and bad

Purchased in May 2016 at Gudguys for $400.00.

Liz C

Liz CVictoria

Just after extended warranty expired, so did it

Was a good machine for 3 years. I didn't find it's wash cycles very flexible but the sportswear 25 min wash was a fave. As long as you're not looking for a long term solution, it's a cost effective solution for a small family. It does spin clothes nicely and is reasonably gentle on clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
neo

neoperth

So noisy

Price is good, less than $400. everything is good except noise. When it spins, the noise lever can reach 84 dB. I can hear the noise even I stand outside of my house. Others I think it is ok. Many functions. However, I think it may wash longer than it shows.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Donnaasked

HWF75AW Series

Hi, can items be added once the wash cycle has already begun?

Sue
Sue

Hi Donna. I could not find an answer in my machine booklet, no mention of this feature. Some machines will allow the door to be opened if water level has not reached the door (by pressing start/pause button) however I have never tried this as this is my first front loader. The button on this machine is a start/pause button so I would guess its possible, as long as water level hasnt reached the door. As an aside, the door on this machine is quite large (another things I love) so you would need to be quick if opening.

Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Hi Donna,
I have done this but only when there is no water in there, it lets you unlock it and put whatever you need in within the first 5 minutes of putting the machine on :)

Thankyou :)

Doneyasked

HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

4.4
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm