Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Liz C

Liz CVictoria

Just after extended warranty expired, so did it

Was a good machine for 3 years. I didn't find it's wash cycles very flexible but the sportswear 25 min wash was a fave. As long as you're not looking for a long term solution, it's a cost effective solution for a small family. It does spin clothes nicely and is reasonably gentle on clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
neo

neoperth

So noisy

Price is good, less than $400. everything is good except noise. When it spins, the noise lever can reach 84 dB. I can hear the noise even I stand outside of my house. Others I think it is ok. Many functions. However, I think it may wash longer than it shows.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

big ugs

big ugsasked

HWF75AW2

What country makes this machine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I bet Haier would know

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

HWF75AW Series

To all those who own this product, could you wash a queen size doona in it? TIA :-)

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) A$599.00
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm