Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

SueMurray Region, NSW

Great washing machine

Purchased in February 2021 at Bing Lee Online store for $499.00.

Amazing!

I love this machine! recently just purchased as my Simpson top loader died, first time with a front loader and works amazing. My clothes come out cleaner and almost dry with how fast it spins. Only negative is it doesn't beep when its finished but that doesn't bother me! :)

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $540.00.

Keena

KeenaCraigieburn

Its ok not so bad not so great

Its working fine.sometime just the poweder we add gwt used only half and other half get wet and stuck so every time we have to clean it. So its good and bad

Purchased in May 2016 at Gudguys for $400.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Chezz

Chezz

Great machine can’t live without it

Awesome machine , very quiet and spins untill. the clothes are nearly dry
Great cycle times
Delicates are washed with care and gently
Has so many settings so u can pick and choose whatever you like , the quick wash isn’t for really dirty clothes more for lightly dirty

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $789.00.

Dryer TypeNone

Kat

Kat

Would recommend

Easy to use, good selection of wash programs, little noisy at first but when levelled it improved, washes well compared to my old expensive washer and dryer. I used the delivery service which they remove the transit bolts. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $525.00.

VinT

VinT

Great value for money that does its job and does it well

I wash various range of stuff: bed sheet, towels, general cleaning etc.
This washing machine was definately great value for money and the preset options available are just set perfectly. eg quick wash is 15mins, general wash is roughly 55mins.

Everythings comes out clean like you would expect as well. Honestly, I was a bit worried when i bought it because it was on sale and cheap BUT i'm really glad i bought it. Sometimes all you need is a machine without all the bells and whistles and you just need it to do its job well. This machine definatley hits that mark for the price.

Strongly recommend

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $395.00.

Treighvahn Paea

Treighvahn PaeaSydney, NSW

Amazing washing machine!

My old washing machine had broken down and I wasn't keen on buying a pricey washing machine but a lot of people requested to get a Haier washing machine, so I did! and I love it! The price makes it all worth it. The outcome of clean clothes come out smelling so good and makes no noise!

Sunny

SunnyNorth Queensland, QLD

Best washing machine ever !!!

I bought it 6 months ago so far no problems at all. It does do good job. I found out that my boy’s dirty socks, washes so well than my old LG one. So happy with a quality and price.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $455.00.

Foodnpiste

Foodnpiste

As good they say

I am very happy with this washer. I was guided by this review page as normally I wouldn’t buy the cheapest washing machine. It’s good looking. Well built for this day and age. Cycle times are good but if you have a front loader don’t be concerned about cycle times. Very quiet for a front loader. Every thing comes out clean and not crushed. Only downside is this 7kg is not for a large family. I consider it to be on the smaller end of the scale.

Purchased in July 2020 at Oatens for $499.00.

Dryer TypeMiele T 7744 C

dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

good on price

Good brand, very good quality at affordable price. For me, it is cheap enough compare to other brands, very functions, easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Love it.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $445.00.

Ann B.

Ann B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Washes clothes perfect very happy with this brand

I wash everything in this washing machine controls are very easy to use
Put the machine on delicates cycle no tangles when washing bras and underwear cycle times are good enough to to wash clothes

Purchased in January 2020 at Betta Home Living for $899.00.

Kylie

KylieSoutheast, SA

Love being in the laundry

Being a mum of four there's always loads of washing to do and over the years wash time seemed not so bad ESPECIALLY with my new Haier. LOVE WASH DAY

Purchased in April 2020 at Betta Home Living.

Alison McEachran

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Best Washing Machine

This machine is awsome so many different cycles such as cotton, linen, towels(wool), delicate, hard wash, soak and only on me tap hose because for which cycle you put it on it will automatically change the water temp to suit the wash it's been a good send in this house I love it. I got this product through direct appliance rentals cheap easy fortnightly payments out of centrelink no fuss no fee it's great way to shop

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

AJ Lang

AJ LangWestern District, VIC

Excellent quality and results at a budget price

I bought this product after having previously owned a high end German brand washing machine . I have been a little surprised and very impressed with the quality of my Haier washing mahine. I have now owned and used it for around three years and it is still like new . It’s ease of use and high level of functionality make it perfect for me and my kids needs . I’ve also made a conscious effort to reduce my energy usage . The Haier is incredibly frugal with electricity and I also use the timer so that the machine operates at times when electricity tariffs are lower. I love this Haier washing machine. I’d buy another in a heartbeat

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys.

Murray

Murray

Great value for money

This machine is very quiet and does a great washing job. Small dimensions compared to other brands and a very good price. It is very easy to use and I have never even looked at the manual

Purchased in March 2020.

Ken Singh

Ken Singh

I'm very happy with my purchase

Good product for washing all most all types of clothes. I'm very satisfies with the use of this washing machine. It has very good features and is very user friendly.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $455.00.

MARGIE WILL

MARGIE WILLSouthwest, VIC

better than my top laoder

I put all my clothing in the machine and if it is delicate I use a wash bag.
The features suit all my needs. It performs perfectl in all settings.
I have no problems about how the machine handles my clothes from really dirty to delicate things.
I have only used a couple of cycles for my needs and they all do a great job.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

Sparxy

SparxyMid North Coast, NSW

The price is unbeatable !

I put everything in my new Haier front loader. It’s efficient, quiet and it’s easy to use. It has more cycles than any other machine I’ve owned and does a fantastic job.
I love this brand. I loved it so much I went and bought a haier dryer to match

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeHaier HDV40A1
Tracey R

Tracey RMelbourne

Fabulous!

Had to replace my Fisher & Paykel top loader I had for 7 years. First time having a front loader, my clothes have never looked cleaner and I love the delay setting. Very easy to use. I would definitely recommend. It was recommended to me by some friends who also bought a Haier front loader.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $525.00.

Jeet

JeetMelbourne

Not Bad product at very Cheap price

I bought this one around Christmas in december 2019. Been very confused about various products. Like Samsung LG Bosch all branded but like around $800 you have to spend for decent capacity washing machine.
This one so far been an excellent purchase .bought from Goodguys for only $377.
7.5 kg . Happy with cycle and water use. Star rating is 4 which is tremendous.

Delighted with this product.

Highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $377.00.

Donnaasked

HWF75AW Series

Hi, can items be added once the wash cycle has already begun?

Sue

Hi Donna. I could not find an answer in my machine booklet, no mention of this feature. Some machines will allow the door to be opened if water level has not reached the door (by pressing start/pause button) however I have never tried this as this is my first front loader. The button on this machine is a start/pause button so I would guess its possible, as long as water level hasnt reached the door. As an aside, the door on this machine is quite large (another things I love) so you would need to be quick if opening.

Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Hi Donna,
I have done this but only when there is no water in there, it lets you unlock it and put whatever you need in within the first 5 minutes of putting the machine on :)

Thankyou :)

Doneyasked

HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

4.4
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm