Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series (page 2 of 3)

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Janie-Lee

Janie-LeePerth, WA

Best machine for the price.

After lots of research, I decided on the 12kg Haier front loading washine machine HWF12D1W1. After only 3 days, I could not be happier. It takes a king size doona/ heavy rug with ease. The washing comes out spun nearly dry! It takes very little water and detergent. There are 15 and 30 minute programs. It heats the water inside the machine for a hot wash, so if you have solar panels like us, then you're set. You can set it for smaller loads, add extra rinsing water and set for drum clean. 16 selections for washing with an allergy, baby, woollens, delicates and duvet setting as well. The only thing that puts me off is the sonata that plays to signify end of program! ;-)

Purchased in October 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,018.00.

Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine for daily use

I had this washing machine for more than 2 years after reading the reviews here. 2-3 washes per week. no issues at all. but bear in mind to remove the bolt at the back before you use. my friend broke the machine because of this.

Purchased in January 2017.

Kevin

KevinSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful front loader washes the clothes and also spin drys really well

Perfect machine has no faults or problems when washing spins well very quiet easy to load and can use powder or liquid would recommend this product and machine if you thinking about buying

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for $699.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Perfect!

Best washing machine I have had in 20 yrs . The cycles are amazing if you put on fast it’s done in 15 mins , and comes out very clean . Larger loads & heavier clothes or sheets or towels I put on longer cycle. Would definitely recommend this washing machine

Purchased in August 2018.

Miss Liss

Miss LissPilbara, WA

So easy to use, consistently good

Has not missed a beat. Easy to use, always does a great job. Not too loud. It would be great if it could let off a beep when complete (you just hear a click sound when it's done) Would recommend for sure.

Purchased in November 2018 at RetraVision for $500.00.

Annette M.

Annette M.Perth, WA

Love it

This machine it so easy to use. The memory cycle refers the setting of the last wash Or I can change the setting to suit the items to be washed From a quick 10minute cycle to a heavy duty wash. It washes the clothes perfectly and has a countdown timer to let me know how long I have left until finished. I can pause a wash or PUSH the delay and restart the wash from 2-24 to start hours ahead great for soaking hubbies extra dirty work clothes. I have had my machine for many years and never had a problem. If I ever need to buy another machine, it will absolutely be another Haier.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store.

veidt

veidtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value!

This washing machine is perfect for all type of clothes and has a wide array of options for the many types of clothes you own. It is very easy to use and washes clothes very fast and they come out spotless. It is not very quiet but it does not bother us at all.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $529.00.

The Voice

The VoicePerth, WA

Cheap and Cheerful

Fantastic washing machine on a budget, no bells and whistles just a great wash. Super quiet, washes great, four and five star rating for water consumption and power. I was hesitant about buying a cheap machine that's made in china, but I'm very impressed. It replaced a fisher & paykel top loader which I wasn't very impressed with even when it was new, it seemed cheap quality.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Alicia D.

Alicia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best washing machine I’ve ever owned

This washing machine is incredible. I wash anything in it. It hasn’t had a single fault yet. Everything comes out so clean. It uses 30L less water than my last washing machine and it’s very quiet. If I could possible marry a washing machine this would be it. I love the different programs you can choose.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Dylan S

Dylan SAU

Absolutely amazing !!

We have just moved into our new home and we needed to buy a washing machine. My boyfriend had reed reviews and hear amazing comments about this brand. This washing machine is so easy to use our cloths go in filithy with stains and come out absoloutly clean. We are so happy with our purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Bernie

BernieDJIRU

This washer is excellent.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
carefulbuyer

carefulbuyerAdelaide

Fantastic value and great quality and performance

Purchased in June 2018.

James

JamesKaroonda

Perfect washed cloths every wash

This was the best washing machine I've had in my 53 years of life. It was on the cheaper side in comparison to others and the screen is easy to read and the different wash programs are easy to select. The cloths have always come out very well washed as well

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Pen2paper

Pen2paperSubiaco 6008

Better than expected for the price

A great machine, washes well and quietly. You can set the temp as low as 20 C and modify the spin speed. It has a good variety of programs. I followed the booklet to stop the end of cycle alarms as I don't like them & I use off peek electricity at night. I have to remember that I put a wash on as all the lights go off too. I've not had a problem so far! As for setting it up, It did take a couple of hours to unpack, though we weren't in any rush, make sure you have spanners and spirit level & we used a thin piece of wood & old coasters under 2 feet to get it level on our floor. I marked its position on the floor and it hasn't moved out of place. I've seen it advertised for less since we bought it, so shop around.

Glenda

GlendaDepot Hill

Awesome!

Ash T

Ash T

Great machine

This machine is great it is quiet, holds heaps, and cleans well and clothes come out great it is good value for money I have had no problems with it at all. You can add fabric softener and a pre-strainer like vanish and every mark is moved and you can vary the heat and spin

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jess

JessPort Adelaide, SA

Great for a secondhand buy

We bought this off gumtree as someone had upgraded to a larger size and had this super cheap. We've used it a lot since then and it still washes the cloths very well and the drum wasn't very dirty. The only issue was buying new tubes as the old ones had began to get clogged up

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Usman

UsmanEpping

So far so good

Great works fine, quite, washes well. There are plenty of settings to chose from. Water and energy rating are good.
Initially it was vibrating a bit but that was because of improper installation. We have been using it for a month and it is running smooth. Purchased it from the good guys at a very good price I think it is great value for money

Timmy92

Timmy92Melbourne

GREAT WASHING MACHINE

Switching over from a top loader to a front loader i havnt looked back since.Great look and design. I like this washing machine as it is quite yet does a great job. The machine has many different functions which include express 15, daily wash, delicates or even hand wash. My perosnal favourite is the express 15 wash as it washes your clothes in 15 minutes.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Kim

KimMorpeth

Can’t fault it!

Large capacity machine perfect for a large family, heaps of wash cycles to choose from, easy to use (even for the kids) very quiet, extremely fast spin, clothes come out perfectly clean and require much less drying or ironing compared to my previous washer... and it looks great too! Highly recommended!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Donnaasked

HWF75AW Series

Hi, can items be added once the wash cycle has already begun?

Sue
Sue

Hi Donna. I could not find an answer in my machine booklet, no mention of this feature. Some machines will allow the door to be opened if water level has not reached the door (by pressing start/pause button) however I have never tried this as this is my first front loader. The button on this machine is a start/pause button so I would guess its possible, as long as water level hasnt reached the door. As an aside, the door on this machine is quite large (another things I love) so you would need to be quick if opening.

Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Hi Donna,
I have done this but only when there is no water in there, it lets you unlock it and put whatever you need in within the first 5 minutes of putting the machine on :)

Thankyou :)

Doneyasked

HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

4.4
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm