Haier HWF75AW Series

Haier HWF75AW Series (page 3 of 3)

HWF75AW1, HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Graham

GrahamAlbury

Perfect Machine. Happy Customer

I have only had my washing machine for approx 2 months. Before I purchased this one I researched all of the available machines. I am very happy with my Haier. It is quiet, has a great variety of programs, washes and rinses very well . It operates so quietly that I forget that it is on. I purchased from the Good Guys who delivered, installed and checked its operation, then took away my old machine. Grazza. Albury

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Zzz

ZzzBrisbane

Such a great washing machine

This washing machine has far exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. I've been using it for a year now, and it hasn't skipped a beat. It has all the features I'd expect from a more expensive machine including many different wash cycles, temperature/speed adjustment and wash delay. The only issue is that it can be a little loud compared to more expensive units, but it is far from excessive. Don't be turned away by brand recognition, this was my first Haier purchase and I'm not looking back. The big brands were not offering anywhere near the functionality of this unit at the same price point.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Alan

AlanVIC, 3029

Great Haier Product - Quality and water saver

We used to own a Samsung front loader but failed just after the warranty period. So we got this one instead while it is on sale, it has already been with us for two years and going very strong. It has just the right number of operating modes and proved to be a real water saver. Easy to use, quality and couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWF75AW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

karl.brugger.7

karl.brugger.7Queensland, Australia

Awesome Front loader..Saves water,Quiet,Quick washes and Value for Money

Just brought my new front loader from JB HIFI on a discount special $399. This a upgrade from my old LG top loader.

So far have saved me from a big water bill and the clothes are much cleaner.

my favourite option is for my gym clothes..it has a Express wash 15min option and them throw into a dryer..Really happy when running late and forgotten to wash the day before.Can have them clean/dried clothes within 30mins.

Also very quiet machine and looks very reliable

Very Happy no issues..

Date PurchasedOct 2017
lisa

lisacasino

best I've owned so far.

so far the best washing machine I've owned. clothes come out clean and white every time. it's quiet and has so many different options. I love the 15 minute option thas great for little things like toys and towels. I always use the 55 minute cycle for clothes and have found that my clothes are as streched as they were with other machines.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Chak N

Chak NSydney

Value for money and good product

Decent price. Quiet wash. Good selection of washing cycles. Very solidly built. Some people complained about the noisy spin cycle, but comparing to other brands, I find that there is really not much difference. It has a built-in water heater for hot/warm wash. No plumbing for hot water inlet. I have been using it for one month, and it has been working brilliantly. Very good value for money.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Melly

Melly

SO FAR SO GOOD.

Love the express wash. 15 minutes and it's done. Love all the features and wash cycles so far. Have only had it a few weeks but so far it's been the best washing machine we used. ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yes it's great. First Haier product !

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Donnaasked

HWF75AW Series

Hi, can items be added once the wash cycle has already begun?

Sue
Sue

Hi Donna. I could not find an answer in my machine booklet, no mention of this feature. Some machines will allow the door to be opened if water level has not reached the door (by pressing start/pause button) however I have never tried this as this is my first front loader. The button on this machine is a start/pause button so I would guess its possible, as long as water level hasnt reached the door. As an aside, the door on this machine is quite large (another things I love) so you would need to be quick if opening.

Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Hi Donna,
I have done this but only when there is no water in there, it lets you unlock it and put whatever you need in within the first 5 minutes of putting the machine on :)

Thankyou :)

Doneyasked

HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn

Robynasked

HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare both Haier HWF75AW Series

4.4
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 600 mm845 x 595 x 600 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm