Haier HWF75AW1

Haier HWF75AW1 (page 2 of 2)

Great and stylish

Absolutely love this washing machine it's nice and big with a stylish look and has some fantastic features and the prices was really good. Would recommend this washing machine to everyone looking for a great buy worth the money. It is able to do small loads (15mins) instead of the general (30mins).

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Awesome Front loader..Saves water,Quiet,Quick washes and Value for Money

Just brought my new front loader from JB HIFI on a discount special $399. This a upgrade from my old LG top loader.

So far have saved me from a big water bill and the clothes are much cleaner.

my favourite option is for my gym clothes..it has a Express wash 15min option and them throw into a dryer..Really happy when running late and forgotten to wash the day before.Can have them clean/dried clothes within 30mins.

Also very quiet machine and looks very reliable

Very Happy no issues..

Date PurchasedOct 2017

best I've owned so far.

so far the best washing machine I've owned. clothes come out clean and white every time. it's quiet and has so many different options. I love the 15 minute option thas great for little things like toys and towels. I always use the 55 minute cycle for clothes and have found that my clothes are as streched as they were with other machines.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Value for money and good product

Decent price. Quiet wash. Good selection of washing cycles. Very solidly built. Some people complained about the noisy spin cycle, but comparing to other brands, I find that there is really not much difference. It has a built-in water heater for hot/warm wash. No plumbing for hot water inlet. I have been using it for one month, and it has been working brilliantly. Very good value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Better than you think

Haier is a big reliable brand in China who has acquired F&P.
We've had the washing machine for about a month. It works very well and easy to operate.
Noise is a little loud but we don't really mind.
A brand new washing machine for this price is hard to come by. Very good value for money

Date PurchasedMay 2017

So noisy

Price is good, less than $400. everything is good except noise. When it spins, the noise lever can reach 84 dB. I can hear the noise even I stand outside of my house. Others I think it is ok. Many functions. However, I think it may wash longer than it shows.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Excellent Washing machine for the price!

I got this during an eBay sale of 25% for $450. Very silent, and many options which are useful such as Handwash etc. It has been problem-free so far and cleans like a professional washer. Buy this and you won't regret it. Installation was simple and I did in 20 minutes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

SO FAR SO GOOD.

Love the express wash. 15 minutes and it's done. Love all the features and wash cycles so far. Have only had it a few weeks but so far it's been the best washing machine we used. ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yes it's great. First Haier product !

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Is there a 'soaking' option anywhere?
No option to soak on this model

How to open the filter cover? I tried like 5 minutes. Just can't open it.

Is there a cycle on this machine that has a quite spin we brought it on the weekend & it sounds like a jet plane landing in my laundry??
Yes. I use Spin/Drain. My washing machine is the quietest machine that I have ever owned. I bought my machine from The Good Guys who delivered, installed and tested it.It is important to have removed the transportation bolts before use,

HWF75AW1