Haier HWF75DW1

Haier HWF75DW1

MPN: HWF75DW1
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Haier

Dandy09
Dandy09

My favourite washing machine to date

I'm so pleased with this washing machine. We bought it 6mths ago after much research and reading many reviews. This is the first front loader we've ever owned and will never go back to a top loader. It suits our family of 4, is easy to use and has many different washing options to choose from. I do have a couple of negative points though. First I have found that it does not wring the clothes as well as my top loader did. Even at 1200rpm, I sometimes still have to put the clothes back for a second spin. Secondly, my towels come out quite rough. I never use fabric softer and have never had this problem with other washing machines. These issues are minor to me personally and would not stop me from buying the same machine again. I love it!!!!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $470.

Krissy
Krissy

BEST washing machine!!!!

Purchased in at e&s for $499.

Eddie
EddieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So Quiet

Chosen this machine to replace my 3 week old failed Hoover.
I cant believe how quite it is when washing and spinning. Can not hear it. The direct drive is much quieter than my other unit that was direct drive. Very good functions and easy to use. neat looking and dark door looks fantastic.
Very happy with the wash results and timing how you can change it all to suit you.
Will see how it goes for the next few weeks and give an update.

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $546.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing machine!

This is the best washing machine I've ever owned. In a household of two people it is more than large enough to wash all our clothes. The amount of settings regarding the cycles is also great and my clothes have never felt better. After reading a few reviews about this machine I decided to get one and dont regret it! Its SUPER quiet despite other people's opinions. I have never heard a quieter machine. Would 100% recommend for a couple or small family.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $599.

Front Loading Washing Machines