Haier HWF75DW1

Haier HWF75DW1

MPN: HWF75DW1
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Haier

Dandy09
Dandy09

My favourite washing machine to date

I'm so pleased with this washing machine. We bought it 6mths ago after much research and reading many reviews. This is the first front loader we've ever owned and will never go back to a top loader. It suits our family of 4, is easy to use and has many different washing options to choose from. I do have a couple of negative points though. First I have found that it does not wring the clothes as well as my top loader did. Even at 1200rpm, I sometimes still have to put the clothes back for a second spin. Secondly, my towels come out quite rough. I never use fabric softer and have never had this problem with other washing machines. These issues are minor to me personally and would not stop me from buying the same machine again. I love it!!!!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $470.

Shakti G.
Shakti G.asked

What is the warranty for parts and service on this machine and does anyone know it's longevity - I have a Bosch which I think after 10 years is on the way out and I would like a good reliable affordable machine - and this Haier sounds too good to be true :)

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless Steel
Dimensions 845 x 595 x 650 mm
Motor TypeDirect Drive (Inverter)
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm